Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    what do you do ... ill hook ya up ....

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    i say bullshit on not getting a nice house for $200,000.....i'd like to see what ur living in too...mansions? or is this all internet myths ur telling

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Real estate appraiser....but Id have to jump in with someone whos built up a big client list to make any money.

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    what do you do ... ill hook ya up ....

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qualityclrk1 View Post
    i say bullshit on not getting a nice house for $200,000.....i'd like to see what ur living in too...mansions? or is this all internet myths ur telling
    i could tell you what it costs but sounds like you wouldnt beleive me anyway

RA
    Its location bro. Maybe inland you can but around water? foget about it

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack View Post
    Real estate appraiser....but Id have to jump in with someone whos built up a big client list to make any money.
    hmm you think you could do property management .... ?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    the worst part is my igloo is rented and my dog sled is leased.

**** i wouldnt care if i lived inland. where the hell do i live now. im a 20 hour drive from the ocean where im at right now
    Last edited by PrairieDawg; 01-29-2008 at 01:57 PM.

come to phoenix bro, we got it all, u shouldnt have any prob finding a job here

RA
    Easy...where?

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    hmm you think you could do property management .... ?

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    i'm moving to phoenix brotha.....renting while i go to school- and i believe you on ur housing cost...Phoenix is pricey..i just think its pretty broad to be saying you can't get a nice house for $200,000...u g uys are pretty much bashin my $130,000 house i live in....and its one of the nicer houses in my town....and no- my town just isn't that dirty..u can get a decent house, two bedroom, basement, two baths, all brick, on the main street in town for $85-90k

RA
    No bro, my brother got a house for 140k brand new, 3bed, 2 bath, garage, partial fin in the bsmnt. But its in the middle of scenic nowhere and he has to commute a long ways.

i'm moving to phoenix brotha.....renting while i go to school- and i believe you on ur housing cost...Phoenix is pricey..i just think its pretty broad to be saying you can't get a nice house for $200,000...u g uys are pretty much bashin my $130,000 house i live in....and its one of the nicer houses in my town....and no- my town just isn't that dirty..u can get a decent house, two bedroom, basement, two baths, all brick, on the main street in town for $85-90k
    its all about location bro, u can find a decnt house for that price but like i stated it'll be a good hr drive to work,schools,grocery stores, etc...the problem is land prices, in gilbert where i live ANY lot is 100k minimum and im talking a small lot, when u get on a 1/2acre to an acre ur r looking at 300-500k just for the land, then u add a decent sized house on it that justifies what u paid for the lot and your well over 1million total, thats just how it is

BTW nobodies bashing your house i think the blanket statement is that in any given major metropolitan area anywhere in the US or CANADA for that matter, 200k wont buy you much

RA
    phoenix wouldnt be bad either but its the $$$

To move anywhere Id have to be pulling down the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1 View Post
    come to phoenix bro, we got it all, u shouldnt have any prob finding a job here

phoenix wouldnt be bad either but its the $$$

To move anywhere Id have to be pulling down the cash.
    seriously though this is the place to break in and do your own thing, the economy is a bit dead right now but pretty much the same as anywhere if not better, like construction is slow right now but we're still building more than anyone else(except maybee vegas), its a great palce to live for sure

getfit28 is offline Member
    I live in Florida in the surroundings of seffner, tampa, brandon, Plant City, Riverview, etc.
    Yes, the homes here are ridiculous cheap right now plenty & of plenty & of forclosures people just can't afford it anymore considering property taxes sky rocket it & so did property ins....... these homes are close to buisness so you don't have to commute. It's a buyers market right now but not a sellers market,, I've been trying to see my home for the past year & no damn offer.. I originally bought my home for 73k in 99 but then refinance it so I know owed 160k & since the market dropped my house is only worth 130k go figure... So it might sound good to you guys wanting to buy but it sucks for me trying to sell..

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I wanna go to Canada and live in the dog house!!

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Well I'm a real estate agent here in Southern cali and I can tell you that 200,000 is laughable. I don't know how you were speaking of mansions at this price when even 1,000,000 won't get you a mansion here.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31 View Post
    Well I'm a real estate agent here in Southern cali and I can tell you that 200,000 is laughable. I don't know how you were speaking of mansions at this price when even 1,000,000 won't get you a mansion here.
    it might get a 2 bed apt in nyc

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    200,000 cant get you shit any part of the US i would want to live
    Xactly!!!!!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31 View Post
    Well I wasn't talking southern cali for one. I know houses are outragous there. And I posted the homes on the freaking page that were huge for 200k, in Tampa area 30 - 60 minutes from the ocean. Did anyone even read through the thread or did they just reply as soon as they read the first post?

I'm not from the states so all my info is on the net and all I'm seeing is brand new homes 1500 plus sqft for 200k or less.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    don't come to ny!!!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    $200,000 where I live gets you a very nice new custom home, I'm shocked at the prices they want in other areas of the country

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg View Post
    Well I wasn't talking southern cali for one. I know houses are outragous there. And I posted the homes on the freaking page that were huge for 200k, in Tampa area 30 - 60 minutes from the ocean. Did anyone even read through the thread or did they just reply as soon as they read the first post?

I'm not from the states so all my info is on the net and all I'm seeing is brand new homes 1500 plus sqft for 200k or less.
    I read every post yes and it's not like I was bashing you, you said Cali as part of your post and I was just letting you know that for 200,000 you can't get anything in southern cali. Anyway, good luck.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg View Post

A client of mine offered to let me sublet their 1600 sq-ft apt in Tribeca section of NYC for $6000 a month

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    A client of mine offered to let me sublet their 1600 sq-ft apt in Tribeca section of NYC for $6000 a month
    WOW! thats a steal!!,lol, i cant imagine.................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information