Atomini is offline Banned

OMFG someone spraypainted 'RON PAUL REVOLUTION' on a wall near my work!

Yup, im going back tomorrow and im gonna take a pic and a small clip and post it here for you guys to see. This is the most awesome thing ever, considering it's CANADA.

EDIT:

Video: http://media.putfile.com/The-Canadia...aul-Revolution

Pics:

Last edited by Atomini; 02-06-2008 at 12:17 PM.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    This forum loves posts about Ron Paul. We may need to make an entire new section.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    This forum loves posts about Ron Paul. We may need to make an entire new section.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I actually voted for Ron Paul in the primary I was just making a small point. We don't need a new Ron Paul thread every time he farts.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    haha thats funny. atomini get citizenship and vote for u know who

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Cool!
    ***No source checks!!!***

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    haha thats funny. atomini get citizenship and vote for u know who
    i think if the people in the uk who actually cared about politics could vote to effect your government a lot of people would vote ron paul

as your government effects us.. and the uk and usa have always been close so we like to know our brothers across the pond have a stable governement and not some nutter in charge (like at the present)

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    i think if the people in the uk who actually cared about politics could vote to effect your government a lot of people would vote ron paul
    That is because it is easy for a foreignor with common sense to stop and say "Wow, the Americans have this thing called the Constitution and one candidate wants to follow it and others want to destroy it. Why are they not voting for the man/woman protecting their civil liberties and freedom?"

But, sadly Americans don't give a shit anymore. It's quite clear! Most are more excited about the new 32GB iTouch that just came out than they are their civil liberties.

Sad indeed!
    ***No source checks!!!***

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    That is because it is easy for a foreignor with common sense to stop and say "Wow, the Americans have this thing called the Constitution and one candidate wants to follow it and others want to destroy it. Why are they not voting for the man/woman protecting their civil liberties and freedom?"

But, sadly Americans don't give a shit anymore. It's quite clear! Most are more excited about the new 32GB iTouch that just came out than they are their civil liberties.

Sad indeed!
    Thats very true.. And with the whole world being the political stage other countries around the world judge the uk along with america for there actions..

But i also like ron pauls trade and foreign policy.. Products from the home nation should always be first choice, but free and easy trade between countries should be encouraged as well.. is a hard balance to find.

MAN!!! Is ANYONE watching the Super Tuesday coverage right now???

NONE of the news networks are covering Ron Paul beyond a mere name mention. I was just watching CNN and they just had reporters at each candidate's election headquarters, and they went and interviewed each reporter at McCain's HQ first, then Romney's HQ, then Huckabee's HQ. Then they just cut off and went back to the polls. So I thought fvck this and turned the TV off. WTF? They didn't even send a reporter to Paul's HQ?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Who is this guy anyway

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    MAN!!! Is ANYONE watching the Super Tuesday coverage right now???

NONE of the news networks are covering Ron Paul beyond a mere name mention. I was just watching CNN and they just had reporters at each candidate's election headquarters, and they went and interviewed each reporter at McCain's HQ first, then Romney's HQ, then Huckabee's HQ. Then they just cut off and went back to the polls. So I thought fvck this and turned the TV off. WTF? They didn't even send a reporter to Paul's HQ?

It's because, unfortunately, he doesn't stand a chance in hell of being elected let alone winning a state.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    It's because, unfortunately, he doesn't stand a chance in hell of being elected let alone winning a state.
    This is why:

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Who is this guy anyway
    Not singling you out Kale, but this seriously is the reason why he doesn't stand a chance. It's not because people don't like him. It's because people don't know him. Bottom line, people don't care about politics. They vote for whose name they hear the most in their party. My brother asked his girlfriend if she voted for Barack today. She said "no, I voted for Obama."

I think from now on I'm gonna stick to fake news programs from now on like "The Daily Show" at least it's supposed to be a joke.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    This is why:

Not singling you out Kale, but this seriously is the reason why he doesn't stand a chance. It's not because people don't like him. It's because people don't know him. Bottom line, people don't care about politics. They vote for whose name they hear the most in their party. My brother asked his girlfriend if she voted for Barack today. She said "no, I voted for Obama."

I think from now on I'm gonna stick to fake news programs from now on like "The Daily Show" at least it's supposed to be a joke.
    Dude dont feel bad, I live in Singapore

batlin is offline Associate Member
    You know.. I like Ron, but comeone.. that isnt the right way to get his name out..
    If I saw it, it would actually make me NOT like him.. Grapheti (sp) is not the way to get
    your name out!.. sheesh.. this is actually sad....

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    Go Ron Paul!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by batlin View Post
    You know.. I like Ron, but comeone.. that isnt the right way to get his name out..
    If I saw it, it would actually make me NOT like him.. Grapheti (sp) is not the way to get
    your name out!.. sheesh.. this is actually sad....
    That makes no sence. Its not like Ron Paul was out there with a can of spray paint doing it himself.

Here you go fellas, one video and a bunch of pics:

Pics:

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    why is will smith there? haha

it looks awfully cold where u live

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Ron paul actually has a pretty good chance.... sounds funny but your vote doesnt matter =P as long as McCain wins less then 1191 delegates going into the convention it will be a brokered one.... where ron pauls message will be heard and he would have the option to strike a deal with one of the other candidates..... but if us Paulites would merely gobble up state delegate positions under false pretenses we could in essence steal the election...

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Ron paul actually has a pretty good chance.... sounds funny but your vote doesnt matter =P as long as McCain wins less then 1191 delegates going into the convention it will be a brokered one.... where ron pauls message will be heard and he would have the option to strike a deal with one of the other candidates..... but if us Paulites would merely gobble up state delegate positions under false pretenses we could in essence steal the election...
    Very good point. Thanks for signing up over at my spot today.

From the ronpaul2008.com... check the bold.... they feel good about the possibility of a brokered convention... and oh... did anyone here hear about RP getting 24 delegates yesterday on the news today? I didn't... hmmm.... The blatant crap that's going on just in the media should be enough for anyone who's undecided to vote for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul National Delegate Count Now 42 or More (2/6/08)
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

February 6, 2008

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – With the results of many of the “Super Tuesday” primaries and caucuses now finalized, the Ron Paul campaign is now projecting that it has at least 42 delegates to the national convention secured.

While much of the focus in yesterday’s Super Tuesday contests focused on preference poll numbers, Ron Paul caucus-goers were focused on securing delegates to the national convention. With dedicated supporters and an organization focused purely on securing delegates, the campaign has secured more delegates to the national convention in Minneapolis-St. Paul than caucus straw polls might otherwise suggest.

According to campaign projections, a minimum of 24 delegates were won in yesterday’s contests. When added to projected delegates coming from strong showings in Iowa (4), Nevada (8), Louisiana (3) and Maine (3), that brings the total delegate count to 42 delegates or more.

“Our goal has always been to walk into the national GOP convention with as many delegates as possible,” said Ron Paul 2008 campaign manager Lew Moore. “The number of delegates we won yesterday could very well be the difference in a Convention where no one has a first-ballot majority. With Dr. Paul’s home state of Texas coming up, we feel we can enter the convention with a substantial number of delegates.”

In an agreement first reported by West Virginia television station WSAZ, three Ron Paul delegates were secured through an agreement with the Mike Huckabee campaign at the West Virginia state convention early Tuesday. Ron Paul delegates to the state convention swung their sizable support to Huckabee – putting Huckabee over the top – in exchange for the delegates.

According to campaign projections from last night’s results at least 3 delegates were won in Alaska, 5 delegates were won in North Dakota, 9 delegates were won in Minnesota, and 4 delegates were won in Colorado.

Additionally the results of the Louisiana Caucus may still change in favor of Ron Paul, where an ongoing legal challenge may result in most of that state’s delegates going towards Ron Paul after state GOP officials violated their own rules to improperly put delegates from other campaigns on the ballots

And for those who don't know... a brokered convention is when no candidate in a given party has enough delegates to lock in the nomination, as ss said. Well, a lot of states, like Florida, for instance, are "winner take all" states. In other words, mccain got like 36% or so in Florida, but he won more than anyone else, so all the delegates in FL go to mccain. Well, if nobody gets 1191 by convention time, then all those delegates from the "winner take all" states get to vote for WHOEVER they want on the second ballot. This could shake things up quite a bit.

Plus, if RP goes the distance, and Huckabee drops out, then the delegates that he won are up for grabs in a brokered convention. Plus any that Giuliani, Thompson, and Hunter had before they dropped out.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    He got 3-6% in the 22 states from Tuesday. He has like 10 delegates man. I have as much of a chance as he does........

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Yup, im going back tomorrow and im gonna take a pic and a small clip and post it here for you guys to see. This is the most awesome thing ever, considering it's CANADA.

EDIT:

Pics:

wow, vandalism is neat.............

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13 View Post
    He got 3-6% in the 22 states from Tuesday. He has like 10 delegates man. I have as much of a chance as he does........
    I think his delegate count is at 42.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/080206/20080206006299.html?.v=1

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ate_count.html
    Republicans need 1,191
    McCain 697 58.5%
    Romney 244 20.5%
    Huckabee 187 15.7%
    Paul 14 1.2%

Democrats need 2,025
    Clinton 1,012 50%
    Obama 933 46.1%

critter is offline Junior Member

I believe he has to win at least 5 states to win the nomination of a brokered convention. That being said I do not understand why people think it would be good to goto a brokered convention because i dont see the DR. winning 5 of the remaining states left.

Republicans need 1,191
    McCain 697 58.5%
    Romney 244 20.5%
    Huckabee 187 15.7%
    Paul 14 1.2%

Democrats need 2,025
    Clinton 1,012 50%
    Obama 933 46.1%
    Although I don't have any expectations for Paul to win, I can tell you that table is inaccurate. He won 3 delegates in West Virginia yet it's not listed there. I could go on, but I don't really care anymore.

Although I don't have any expectations for Paul to win, I can tell you that table is inaccurate. He won 3 delegates in West Virginia yet it's not listed there. I could go on, but I don't really care anymore.
    somewhere in between might be correct, but 42 is an exaggeration by his people. You can not get 20% in 3 states and only 3-6% in the rest and get anymore than that. I think that his team is "hoping" to have 42 by the end, which is only 1,149 short of the 1,191 needed.

somewhere in between might be correct, but 42 is an exaggeration by his people. You can not get 20% in 3 states and only 3-6% in the rest and get anymore than that. I think that his team is "hoping" to have 42 by the end, which is only 1,149 short of the 1,191 needed.
    the wv delegate came from deal w/ huckabee. it's 42 Logan. sorry... do you work for fox or something? lol

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    CandidateDelegates

Mike Huckabee190

John McCain703

Ron Paul14

Mitt Romney293

Total1,200

Quite the revolution. I think I could have my dog run for pres and get as many as Paul...

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman View Post
    the wv delegate came from deal w/ huckabee. it's 42 Logan. sorry... do you work for fox or something? lol
    Can you post a source besides RONPAUL.com or one that says "Ron Paul campaign states that it will have 42 delegates" to corroborate those numbers?

CNN says 16:
    http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/pri...orecard/#val=R

realclearpolitics says 14:

greenpapers says 5:
    http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P08/R.phtml

NYTIMES says 5:
    http://politics.nytimes.com/election...tes/index.html

Fox says 14:
    http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/
    Last edited by Logan13; 02-07-2008 at 10:05 PM.

^^Here's the West Virginia delegates I was refering to: http://www.wvva.com/News/index.php?ID=20784

Don't expect to get all the right amounts from main stream media. Even John Mccain has more than you both quoted at around 720 delegates.
    Last edited by SMCengineer; 02-08-2008 at 12:40 AM.

Thread Information