Thread: Sleep Aid's

jk486994 is offline Associate Member

Sleep Aid's

Right now I take tylenol PM before bed...they work pretty good, but I feel a little drowsy upon awakening...

Anyone use sleep aid's/meds...if so what do you reccommend???

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ambien works best for me

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    That's what I use and I never feel drowsy. How many are you taking? I take 2.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    ambien works best for me
    do u ever get the crazy sides that ppl talk about such as sleep walking and such?

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    That's what I use and I never feel drowsy. How many are you taking? I take 2.
    aAmbien sounds like a good sleep med...Are there any side effects??

Was this hard to get prescribed from your md??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jk486994 View Post
    aAmbien sounds like a good sleep med...Are there any side effects??

Was this hard to get prescribed from your md??

My reply was directed towards you, actually. I take tylenol pm's and I never feel drowsy.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    My reply was directed towards you, actually. I take tylenol pm's and I never feel drowsy.
    ooo gotcha...yea i take 2...makes me feel real sleepy within the hour, but im deff a little slow getting out of the sack in the am...how long have you been taking them??

Tesla is offline Member
    Right now I take tylenol PM before bed...they work pretty good, but I feel a little drowsy upon awakening...

Anyone use sleep aid's/meds...if so what do you reccommend???
    The active ingredients in Tylenol PM are acetaminophen and benadryl. One is a pain killer and the other is an anti-histamine. It's the benadryl that makes you sleepy. Save yourself the money of buying Tylenol PM and just by generic benedryl....same effect.....money saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01 View Post
    do u ever get the crazy sides that ppl talk about such as sleep walking and such?
    the only thing that happens is i forget wtf i do the night of after i take em.. like if i lay down to goto sleep.. i sleep great. BUT... if i try to stay up and do shit or talk on the fone or what not... bad things happen. like one night my gf was reading a book and i took my ambien to goto sleep but she wanted me to stay up w/ her while she read so i played on my computer... i remember playing my game for oh.. maybe 10 minutes.. then next thing i know i wake up in my BED fully rested.

IM LIKE WTF DID I DO?!
    she is like well u were playing ur game.. i got tired and went to bed and you just kept playing.

then i got up to check on you and u were eating a tub of cottage cheese then u came to bed.

LOL

i sleep eat! and i eat HEALTHY!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    The active ingredients in Tylenol PM are acetaminophen and benadryl. One is a pain killer and the other is an anti-histamine. It's the benadryl that makes you sleepy. Save yourself the money of buying Tylenol PM and just by generic benedryl....same effect.....money saved.
    yea thats not a bad idea considering the price of tylenol pm...thanks

the only thing that happens is i forget wtf i do the night of after i take em.. like if i lay down to goto sleep.. i sleep great. BUT... if i try to stay up and do shit or talk on the fone or what not... bad things happen. like one night my gf was reading a book and i took my ambien to goto sleep but she wanted me to stay up w/ her while she read so i played on my computer... i remember playing my game for oh.. maybe 10 minutes.. then next thing i know i wake up in my BED fully rested.

IM LIKE WTF DID I DO?!
    she is like well u were playing ur game.. i got tired and went to bed and you just kept playing.

then i got up to check on you and u were eating a tub of cottage cheese then u came to bed.

LOL

Thats funny

oh yeah i have also posted threads on here when i was under the influence of ambien and the grammer was ATROCIOUS and it was some seroius whathe****ery.

let me dig them up for you

Blog Entries
    Good advice but I just take the generic brand anyway. Last time I checked it was 2 bottles for 5 bucks with my Kroger card. Now that's even cheaper than generic benedryl!

heres some ambien moments brought to you by.. ME

Tai's Daily.. or Weekly Random Letter of TIME

i did some searching for other posts of mine that were ambien induced but **** they all look the same, apparently im just a weirdo

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    also considering there not good for the liver.

^^^^^^^tylenol pm has these kinds of effects on me.I also wake up in the night and cant go back to sleep till I took more and then the mornings were horrible.I hate that stuff.I stick to red wine in small quanities 1 to 2 glasses

i like 50mg benadryl and 3mg melatonin every night.

i did some searching for other posts of mine that were ambien induced but **** they all look the same, apparently im just a weirdo

haha thats funny...whats the mg. dosage you take of an ambien b4 sleep??

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseAthlete View Post
    ^^^^^^^tylenol pm has these kinds of effects on me.I also wake up in the night and cant go back to sleep till I took more and then the mornings were horrible.I hate that stuff.I stick to red wine in small quanities 1 to 2 glasses
    do you have adhd?
    almost any all types of sleep aids dick up my sleep

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    also considering there not good for the liver.
    agreed.Sleeping pills/liver destroyers!Tylenol has killed more people with liver failure then all steroids ever.Search medical journals and you will see

Fordfan01 is offline Member

i remember this thread lol i just woke my gf up lau***ng at that

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseAthlete View Post
    agreed.Sleeping pills/liver destroyers!Tylenol has killed more people with liver failure then all steroids ever.Search medical journals and you will see

my stepmom was taking them every night for a while and her liver values were all fcvked up. she said she only took a couple, but i dont know. i sure the liter bottles of white zinfandel didnt help either.

do you have adhd?
    almost any all types of sleep aids dick up my sleep
    no, I partied and drank/drugged through my college years and fuked up my sleep patterns for life.So now I have a routine and stick with it or my sleep sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    my stepmom was taking them every night for a while and her liver values were all fcvked up. she said she only took a couple, but i dont know. i sure the liter bottles of white zinfandel didnt help either.
    agreed

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer

IM LIKE WTF DID I DO?!

LOL

Ambien CR for me...And hell yes, I have done some of the most bizarre things after I have taken them. Literally written 2-3 page emails to people that I haven't talked to in months and send it without even remembering until I get a, "great to hear from you" response. Then I nearly shit my pants because I am afraid of what I might have said. And my eating is crazy to. I eat a lot if I try to stay up but I also only eat healthy stuff. Makes me sleep like a baby though.

One other thing...Having sex and not even remembering it...Not at all!! I just had that happen last Saturday night and apparently had sex with my wife in the office in our house, strolled into the bedroom and went to sleep. Oh, I apparently stopped and grabbed a Balance bar on the way to the bedroom.. hello retardo...

Doc M

i kan still tear i up with ambien though i never remember it

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    This shit sounds awesome.....gotta get some LOL....tai's thread was a classic I almost peed myself.

Got some tylenol cold going right now feeling pretty woozy

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    that ambien thread was total greatness!!!!!!!!

TheArtist is offline Member
    staying awake on ambien is a fun ride to say the least... one night, roughly midnight, my fiance had to stop me from going outside to trim the hedges w/ a pair of those giant scissors.. Apparently, i got really upset about it and told her to "get all these damn people out of the house". (which of course, it was just me and her). I done a number of other things, to which i still have no recollection of.
    If you take ambien... be careful.. lol just go to bed, and don't try to stay awake!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I tried the CR...never again. I was sick to my stomach and I had the same memory lapse. Not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M View Post
    Ambien CR for me...And hell yes, I have done some of the most bizarre things after I have taken them. Literally written 2-3 page emails to people that I haven't talked to in months and send it without even remembering until I get a, "great to hear from you" response. Then I nearly shit my pants because I am afraid of what I might have said. And my eating is crazy to. I eat a lot if I try to stay up but I also only eat healthy stuff. Makes me sleep like a baby though.

One other thing...Having sex and not even remembering it...Not at all!! I just had that happen last Saturday night and apparently had sex with my wife in the office in our house, strolled into the bedroom and went to sleep. Oh, I apparently stopped and grabbed a Balance bar on the way to the bedroom.. hello retardo...

Doc M

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    and I thought this thread was about aids

Thread Information