Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lpicken is offline Associate Member

Who hides their AAS from their spouse?

I am getting pretty serious with my girlfriend and in the near future she will probably move in. When we first started dating, she asked me if I did steroids and I said no. I am now contemplating on how to stay on juice and keep the relationship. I dont think she would understand if I just came out and told her, even though she absolutely loves the effects of AAS, my strong libido, hairy chest, muscles etc. Does anybody here have an "affair" with AAS behind their gf/wife's back?

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    me..

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    How old you fella?

Could always say HRT?!?!!?

ecivon is offline Member
    If I had a serious relationship I would bring up the topic slowly to feel her out. If she had a big issue with it I'd probably hide it from her, simply to avoid confrontation, which I don't do well with. And my body is my body, not hers. But I do hide it from my kids, 23, 21 and 16, simply because for one I'm very private and two, I don't want to give my 16 y.o. any ideas. He's precocious enough as it is. However my oldest (24 this month) has his first gear ordered and I'm semi-okay with it.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    One problem with letting the other half know is they can use it against you at a later date. I.e divorce, custody of kids, or just to set you up.

One advantage of telling them if you do completely trust them is they can tell you if your attitude has gone off the wire, and sometimes motivate you and support you in your life and being who you are.

Is a tough call.

have her watch the injected vids if you tell her and she trips out.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    My wife knows. She knows I would do it anyway even if she objected.

I would never tell a girlfriend though.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    just don't let her video tape you doing it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    tell her your thinking about starting aas and see how she takes that and work from there.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    i dont tell my girlfriend. She deathly afraid of needles, and easily influenced by the media. She has mentioned steroid when i have bulked up, i just deny. In fact, i just turn it around and tell her im worried about her steroid use and rollercoaster emotions from it, as she takes birth control, and the compounds in it (ethinyl estradiol and some sort of progest.) are composed of a steroidal chemical structure.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    i good way to deny is this line. "if i was i steriods id want my money back" works for the biggest of body builders to faint minded....

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i wouldnt be with someone if they harassed/disapproved of me using.

hauss man is offline Member
    i dont see how some one could or would hide it from their wife. it's obvious when im on certain compounds, hence the moon face, sweats or acne.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    why is it anyones business to know? i dont see the logic in telling anyone, bc people have

big mouths especially a female if she gets mad at you. i keep it to myself

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    i dont see how some one could or would hide it from their wife. it's obvious when im on certain compounds, hence the moon face, sweats or acne.
    Right on. My wife likes it that I am bigger than the average joe. The only thing she doesnt watch are the injections. I keep my Nolva, Clomid, Letro, and other stuff if I run orals, right beside her medicine.

Vials are a different story. They stay put away because I have kids. The last thing I want my kids to see is dad with a needle sticking out of his ass while injecting test.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    get her to do a cycle to.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Thanx guys for the replies. There are some interesting takes here. I am thinking about telling her I am thinking about trying steroids and then working my way up from there. However, this woman has crazy intution and can tell right away when I am up to no good. The whole reason she asked in the first place was that one of her guy friends used them, without PCT, I assume, and couldn't get his erection back. LOL!!! Its safe to say she likes to bone.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken View Post
    Thanx guys for the replies. There are some interesting takes here. I am thinking about telling her I am thinking about trying steroids and then working my way up from there. However, this woman has crazy intution and can tell right away when I am up to no good. The whole reason she asked in the first place was that one of her guy friends used them, without PCT, I assume, and couldn't get his erection back. LOL!!! Its safe to say she likes to bone.
    i recently shared with my girlfriend that i was considering it. she has watched me researching and has been impressed with how much reading i have done b4 starting. it has also been a great time for me just to mention certain things to her here and there, in order to dispell some of the media myths. injected videos were a great help. i think, "i'm just researching it" is a great start, allows her to relax, and you can start the dialogue from there. good luck bro. it's delicate stuff. oh, and the needle thing was solved just by saying that oral steroids are more harmful than the injectable versions. hey, it's kinda true.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    all im gonna say is one of our members shared it wit his wife and when they got divorced the first thing she said to her lawyer was that he used steroids .

miccokid is offline Banned
    my wife likes to watch or even inject me, she says its cool. i didn't think shed like the idea but shes all for it, since it has helped with my workouts and believe it or not it has helped with my anzity and all...i have bad anzity attacks and since ive been back to the gym and hard at it with a good diet the panic attacks have been much less to none so shes all for it..;it beats panic attacks every dam day....feel better sleep better, she love doing it or watching, she hates hiding things

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've thought about telling my girl but can't figure out how she would react!

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Our girlfriends sure love our muscles though don't they. LOL

xero is offline Associate Member
    My wife does my glute shots on me when on cycle. No way i could hide it from her, would feel too guilty.

Lucky to have an open minded wife.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    My wife does my glute shots on me when on cycle. No way i could hide it from her, would feel too guilty.

Lucky to have an open minded wife.
    yea you are. im jealous

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    yer my girl used to do my glute shots and she dont mind me useing aas ..

one thing is tho when we have a bust up she calls me a smack head (heroin user)just because they inject too....stupid bitch....lol.....

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    It is all about education. I would never call anyone my "spouse" that I could not talk to or feel like I had to hide something from.
    ***No source checks!!!***

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    i good way to deny is this line. "if i was i steriods id want my money back" works for the biggest of body builders to faint minded....

I like this.

Hiding it from his girlfriend worked really good for Barry Bonds.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    my girl friend knows. she has crons disiese and was on prednisone for 3 months and she said it was the worst experience ever because she had a reverse reaction. her words were moonface for 3 months sucked. and when we first started talking i was like ya that must of sucked. i asked her wtf is prednisone and what does it do and she just said made her face look like a fuking balloon for 3 months. so i gradually told her i use and now she tells me i no way to much about this shit. edjucate before u medicate.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Go for it!!!

I told my X-Fiance about it and she flipped a bitch!!!!

Now im living 2000 miles way from home cus her and my best friend hooked up and are now getting engaged! (not the real reason I moved)

From my experience, i will not tell another g/f, fiance, wife, whatever it comes down to. Id keep it to myself becuase it can get back to family, friends, job, etc.... And that aint happening to me.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    i always tell them and use reverse psycology on them ...

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not know how old you are, but you could go to a doctor and get some blood work done. If you are at least in your 30's you should be able to get a little test prescribed to you. Then you can add a little to the dose if you choose and you will appear to be simply doing what the doctor prescribed.
    It works for me.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Did my shot right in front of the miss's while she did her hair this morning.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Did my shot right in front of the miss's while she did her hair this morning.
    HAHAH!... then u know ur the man of the house..its like Female's do their hair, put on make up etc.. We do the same to look nice..Take juice! lol

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    So el make himself up. Another suspect I had

*puke*

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    So el make himself up. Another suspect I had

*puke*
    Yes i do..with juice.... i told you so.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    yep old lady seen me shoot before . she asked what it is and i told her its just testosterone and she said oh okay. luckily she is blonde and will never connect the two between me gaining 25lbs and these shots i keep administering..lmfao

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    HAHAH!... then u know ur the man of the house..its like Female's do their hair, put on make up etc.. We do the same to look nice..Take juice! lol
    Yes sir, no sugar coating hear. Btw if thats you in your avy, great job !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

theWiseOne is offline Junior Member
    i told my girl last cycle and she even helped me inject. i ended up getting a temper at times and she always blammed it one the gear- maybe true, maybe not. Anyways, i chose not to tell her this time because i didnt want to hear any b.s and argue. I've made sure to keep my attitude in check when she's around and things have been great. she's asked me if im on them again but i said no. "just creatine and protein babe".

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    My fiance knows, and gives me the glute shots. She made a rule though that If anything changes between us, IE - my mood, how I treat her, or whatever then I have to stop. So I am particularly careful while on that I am respectful of her and never have any outbursts. In order to do so I cut drinking out completely to avoid any mood swings. Anyone here hot headed and have to watch their temper?

steel113 is offline Junior Member
    i told my wife awhile back that i was considering, then i signed-up here and started doing my research, she was pleased with how much i had learn about that she says she is comfortable with knowing that I'm at least informed about what I'm doing. that was before the cycle, now 6 weeks into it she even help me shoot. the only set back is that since she know about the juice she blames any anger outburst on that, which then really sets me off. but all and all i feel better that she knows cause i hate having to sneak around and hide shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information