shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware

The 'I hate banks' thread...

aghhhh i hate banks!!!

My bank has charged me 3 times over the last month for NO REASON (£28 + £28 + £35 (total of around $200)), i telephoned the bank and asked them what the hell was going on.. They finally got back to me and said it was a 'computer error' and they would repay the money back..

Then this morning i got a letter saying they are charging me £40 ($80) administration costs for sorting it out!!!

Agghhhhhh

Anyone else hate banks as much as me?

goose is offline Banned
    Please watch this mate!!!! My hero,going to see him in London in a few
    months.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d0Q3XkCiEw

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    WTF that really sucks Shifty, I wouldn't like to be on your shoes..

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    yeah!!! i fvckn hate commerce bank, they put $1200 n my accout by accident. I assumed it was part of the back pay that the army owes me, they took it and then sum for not reporting it. If i overdraw my account, i get a $50over draw fine every day.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Man ain't this the ****in truth..

I just noticed on my statement the other day that I've been getting charged for "Bill Pay" every month... $14.95!! I dont even use this billpay bullshit. I went to my local branch and the girl was nice..gave me all my money back. She said that if you just look at the billpay system on your online banking that it automatically signs you up for it. BULLSHIT!

Then some cocksucker charged my debit card twice yesterday, causing me to overdraw...So now I have to go BACK to the bank and straighten this shit out!!

I swear the bank teller better be VERY nice today..

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I go to the nudie bar and get two lap dances, then realize I don't have enough money to pay for them so I hit the ATM machine. $10 dollar fee + my bank charges $1 dollar everytime I use another bank's atm. So $11 to get cash out.

They really bend you over when you go to get a morgage, fee's on top of fee's. Administrative fee, apprasal fee, rate lock fee, ect....

zartan is offline Banned
    everbank.com ! reimburses atm fees, covers all your bill paying, etc

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I go to the nudie bar and get two lap dances, then realize I don't have enough money to pay for them so I hit the ATM machine. $10 dollar fee + my bank charges $1 dollar everytime I use another bank's atm. So $11 to get cash out.

They really bend you over when you go to get a morgage, fee's on top of fee's. Administrative fee, apprasal fee, rate lock fee, ect....
    I know that all too well..... as it payed for my last cycle

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    Please watch this mate!!!! My hero,going to see him in London in a few
    months.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d0Q3XkCiEw
    I love when i hear people say "mate"

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i love banks... $244,000 billed to them for service last year..

now with the fed moving into more regulation.. = more $$$$
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    I agree to an extent. Every business nickel and dimes you to death. banks are just open about it they are a for profit business.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    i love banks... $244,000 billed to them for service last year..

now with the fed moving into more regulation.. = more $$$$
    What for?

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    My story is too long to tell, but in short... Natwest in 04 consolidated a bank loan of mine. They didnt tel me that to get it cleared i was using it for paying off my overdraft.... I didnt of course.

Then a few months goes by, and i get a letter saying ive been charged for a returned directdebit then another then another, this happend over a period of 5 days, i ended up getting 11 in total.
    Now as their mailing system is not the best by the time the first one arrived with me, they had already retured all of the direct debits.

I chased this up with the bank and didnt get any help at all from the behind the counter.

I then had a letter off the bank saying that my overdraft had been taken off me and was reduced from 1500 to 800 pounds. then the same day i had another letter saying that it was to be taken from 800 to 0, and if i wanted to keep the overdraft i had (800) i was to contact the bank no later than 14th of oct.... what got me was the letter was written on the 14 so how could i have gotten in touch with them before this, it arrived with me around the 18th or so. By this time all the direct debits had been retuned and i was £380 lighter.

On top of all that my credit rating was destroyed and i had no hope of getting a replacment credit card to tranfer the balance and keep my interest low....
    I was very much in a rutt, and was put their through no fault of mine.
    You can imagine that i dont think much of any highstreet bank now!

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Banks are mafia here.

CL

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Our Commerence bank suc's too, they said no fee's, after 1 years you get fee's, plenty of them.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    My story is too long to tell, but in short... Natwest in 04 consolidated a bank loan of mine. They didnt tel me that to get it cleared i was using it for paying off my overdraft.... I didnt of course.

Then a few months goes by, and i get a letter saying ive been charged for a returned directdebit then another then another, this happend over a period of 5 days, i ended up getting 11 in total.
    Now as their mailing system is not the best by the time the first one arrived with me, they had already retured all of the direct debits.

I chased this up with the bank and didnt get any help at all from the behind the counter.

I then had a letter off the bank saying that my overdraft had been taken off me and was reduced from 1500 to 800 pounds. then the same day i had another letter saying that it was to be taken from 800 to 0, and if i wanted to keep the overdraft i had (800) i was to contact the bank no later than 14th of oct.... what got me was the letter was written on the 14 so how could i have gotten in touch with them before this, it arrived with me around the 18th or so. By this time all the direct debits had been retuned and i was £380 lighter.

On top of all that my credit rating was destroyed and i had no hope of getting a replacment credit card to tranfer the balance and keep my interest low....
    I was very much in a rutt, and was put their through no fault of mine.
    You can imagine that i dont think much of any highstreet bank now!
    That will be my problem bank also!!

Bunch of conning tossers.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    That will be my problem bank also!!

Bunch of conning tossers.
    I have been told they will be closing the account once the loan has ben payed off, awww no i wont be able to bank with them now im gutted! (sarcasm)

I have added up with all my statments the charges they have put on the account over the last 5 years, just under 1000.

I will be going about getting that back off them once i have the loan payed off. If i settle early i may be able to pay only 2 thirds of the total ammount so im gonna have to do it all at the right time.

NatWest is wank... i think pretty much any bank that is owned by the bank of scotland are.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate them too. I wont get into it, but I want to wait until I have 50MM in my account and then leave them. Until then I dont think they will care.

Thread Information