dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

This is the best "ANIME" Hellsing ain't no joke!!!

The English dubbed voices are terrible I downloaded the english subs with the original japanese voices it makes watching this series so much better.

And fuk all you haters who say bleach or dragonball or full metal alchemist is better because there not.Alot went into redoing this series,Enjoy

This is probably the best of the battles,but all the other ones are bad ass aswell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKwch...eature=related

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    best anime ive seen is AKIRA

Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post
    Akira,Ninja Scroll,Afro Samurai are my top pics,but none are better then "Hellsing"IMO

There's also about 7-8 more episodes still not released yet.I'll be waiting

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    The English dubbed voices are terrible I downloaded the english subs with the original japanese voices it makes watching this series so much better.

And fuk all you haters who say bleach or dragonball or full metal alchemist is better because there not.Alot went into redoing this series,Enjoy

This is probably the best of the battles,but all the other ones are bad ass aswell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKwch...eature=related
    Nice nice :Now ur nothing but dog shit hahahahahah love that part

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    How about Vampire Hunter D

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Check out: Ghost in a Shell

Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    sweet, its on my netflix queue......so is Afro Samuri, which i havent seen yet.

I've owned Ninja Scroll for 100 years and find it slow and boring now.

I like Vampire hunter D, are you talking bout the old one, or the one made in 2001, cuz the newer one looks better.

Actually, the best shit Ive ever seen, which has my friends and girlfriend who HATE anime addicted like crack heads, is Death Note. (if you try to find this show based on my suggestions, go in chronological order and **** the live action movie). I am desperately awaiting the next DVDs to be released).

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    bleach blows, full metal is good. I agree with the english dubbing, some reason the english voice actors arent as good as the japs, it takes away from the quality. Even if you dont know what they are sayin and have to read subs, some english actors just butcher the part. I choose subs anyday.

BTW ghost in the shell the original movie was on sci fi on monday... pretty sweet shit

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    How about Vampire Hunter D
    Hunter D was good ,havn't seen it in about 10 years thow.

Quote Originally Posted by Diary of a Mad-man View Post
    sweet, its on my netflix queue......so is Afro Samuri, which i havent seen yet.

I've owned Ninja Scroll for 100 years and find it slow and boring now.

I like Vampire hunter D, are you talking bout the old one, or the one made in 2001, cuz the newer one looks better.

Actually, the best shit Ive ever seen, which has my friends and girlfriend who HATE anime addicted like crack heads, is Death Note. (if you try to find this show based on my suggestions, go in chronological order and **** the live action movie). I am desperately awaiting the next DVDs to be released).
    Death note I havn't had the pleasure yet,I just downloaded all the episodes of Blood + But I'm yet too find the time to delve.

Afro Samurai I finally downloaded a dvd version,directors cut in fact and still havn't gotten through it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    bleach blows, full metal is good. I agree with the english dubbing, some reason the english voice actors arent as good as the japs, it takes away from the quality. Even if you dont know what they are sayin and have to read subs, some english actors just butcher the part. I choose subs anyday.

BTW ghost in the shell the original movie was on sci fi on monday... pretty sweet shit
    My brother that's a ANIME freak like me say it's the shit too."Ghost in the shell"

running_scared is offline Junior Member
    Vampire Hunter D has 3 more movies in production.

Death note I havn't had the pleasure yet,I just downloaded all the episodes of Blood + But I'm yet too find the time to delve.

Afro Samurai I finally downloaded a dvd version,directors cut in fact and still havn't gotten through it yet.
    DUDE.....GET IT NOW.....

The art in Anime is always stimulating, but I think its hard to find a story line that is stimulating these days, Ive heard it all. BUT THIS SHIT IS THE SHIT. The best story in any anime.

Like I said, made my prissy girlfriend who hates that shit watch 3 DVDs with 12 episodes back to back, BACK TO ****ING BACK.

ill double post to keep this organized, let me ask you guys about these (they are all in my netflix queue). Ive never seen any of them. Ever heard of...........

Hell Boy? Ive seen Amazing Screw on Head (you guys should watch this too), its made by the same guys, American animation. There are at least 2 animated films.

Karas: the prophecy? Humans sharing living space with ghosts in future japan.

Trigun: the 60,000,000,000$ man. Bounty hunters wild west style.

Trinity Blood. Futuristic Vampire shit......author died after episode 6.

These all sounded pretty good, so Im waiting to watch them all.

ill double post to keep this organized, let me ask you guys about these (they are all in my netflix queue). Ive never seen any of them. Ever heard of...........

Hell Boy? Ive seen Amazing Screw on Head (you guys should watch this too), its made by the same guys, American animation. There are at least 2 animated films.

Karas: the prophecy? Humans sharing living space with ghosts in future japan.

Trigun: the 60,000,000,000$ man. Bounty hunters wild west style.

Trinity Blood. Futuristic Vampire shit......author died after episode 6.

These all sounded pretty good, so Im waiting to watch them all.
    You know what I did see Karas and thought it was kinda weak.It had I think one pretty hardcore scene at the end when the dude transformed into some big ass monster but that was it.

Trinity Blood I'd like to check out,I like all Vampire stuff.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ill admit I watched some DVD set of Hellsing that my brother had a while back and ill tell you that it is awesome! Ive always been a fan of Dragonball and hope they come out with more series, but Hellsing rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Ill admit I watched some DVD set of Hellsing that my brother had a while back and ill tell you that it is awesome! Ive always been a fan of Dragonball and hope they come out with more series, but Hellsing rocks!
    Right on Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody even said anything about my avvy,you turkeys

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    death note is the best anime i have ever seen

Nobody even said anything about my avvy,you turkeys
    Is it from Helsing?

Oh also, if you like old school like AKIRA, try Golgo 13. There are 2 movies I know of, and one of them is old as hell, like 82. I recommend it if you like James Bond sort of stuff.

Is it from Helsing?

Oh also, if you like old school like AKIRA, try Golgo 13. There are 2 movies I know of, and one of them is old as hell, like 82. I recommend it if you like James Bond sort of stuff.
    Is it from Hellsing?Are you serious that's Alucard dude.
    I'm more into the new animation,better graphics and story line.

I'm downloading 1-37 Death note episodes rite now.6 fukin GB man damn taking all my memory up.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 04-03-2008 at 12:33 PM.

Oh. (Alucard - Dracula backwards?)

I just noticed that there is a hellsing series made in '02 and a helsing ultimate made in '06. Im getting them both tho.

Oh. (Alucard - Dracula backwards?)

I just noticed that there is a hellsing series made in '02 and a helsing ultimate made in '06. Im getting them both tho.
    Yep,the new series is so bad ass.It's the old series just re done but on a level that is so much better man.I would definetly watch the first series then Hellsing Ultimate, you'll appreciate the series that much more,but there's only 4 new episodes out the rest probably won't be out until late summer or next year.

I don't know where your downloading from but get the ones with english subs the english dubs suck.Just check the comments on the torrents your downloading.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hellsing is good.. very good anime
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Yep,the new series is so bad ass.It's the old series just re done but on a level that is so much better man.I would definetly watch the first series then Hellsing Ultimate, you'll appreciate the series that much more,but there's only 4 new episodes out the rest probably won't be out until late summer or next year.

I don't know where your downloading from but get the ones with english subs the english dubs suck.Just check the comments on the torrents your downloading.
    I use Isohunt. Its funny, cuz I was gonna tell you, "make sure you get dubs, not subs", lol. I dont mind the corny ass voices. Especially when they say something that doesnt make sense like "hey you, make suck!".

Thread Information