D-Unit 39 is offline Member

Dealing with Stubborn N00bs...

You know who I'm talking about...

- The 17, 18, 19 year olds who dont care how old they are supposed to be, refuse advice to wait, and are going to buy steroids one way or another and probably F them selves up.

- The guys who eat 2 meals of cereal per day along with 12 Whey Protein shakes and wonder why they aren't getting huge when they do nothing but biceps/chest workouts 7 days a week.

All of them sh!t on any good advice to fix their diets or to wait and research longer because it isn't what they want to hear.

Here's an idea:

Once it becomes apparent that they won't accept good advice that is in their best interests, and they are going to find and use gear anyway and possibly hurt themselves in the process; let's reccomend some gear from buysteroids.com. Keep the sponsors in business, keep the n00bs safe from their own stupidity.... it's a win-win situation.

Thoughts?

I think it's kind of a fvcked up thing to do... but still thought I'd post the idea since I thought of it and see what anyone else thinks.

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    As far as im concerned, I hope the jack-offs you are talking about mutate themselves into little angry dwarf men, with no natural hormones of their own, and with big biceps, tiny legs, and a gut.

Sounds like you are describing the psychological wrecks with huge ego problems that worry about looking tough %100 of the day and stare me down when I go to the water fountain, as if to say "did you see how tough I was when I just drank that water? watch your facking back!".

I think getting stared down by some juicer ***** 500 times a day is bad enough at the gym. What happened to just knowing you were a bad ass and being friendly? I dont have to mean mug any of these losers to know that I can kick some ass. Rude assholes these days. They are all scared. Of everything.

(by the way, this goes for the pigs at the gym I work with as well. not just the noobs with guido hair or bleached spikes. you can tell 5 cops that I see at my gym time live miserable lives for themselves, and their wives probably cheat on them for being agro and little dicked. Im sick of everybody's attitude).
    Last edited by Diary of a Mad-man; 04-09-2008 at 08:28 AM.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    who gives a fvck.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post

- The 17, 18, 19 year olds who dont care how old they are supposed to be, refuse advice to wait, and are going to buy steroids one way or another and probably F them selves up.

- The guys who eat 2 meals of cereal per day along with 12 Whey Protein shakes and wonder why they aren't getting huge when they do nothing but biceps/chest workouts 7 days a week.

All of them sh!t on any good advice to fix their diets or to wait and research longer because it isn't what they want to hear.

Here's an idea:

Once it becomes apparent that they won't accept good advice that is in their best interests, and they are going to find and use gear anyway and possibly hurt themselves in the process; let's reccomend some gear from buysteroids.com. Keep the sponsors in business, keep the n00bs safe from their own stupidity.... it's a win-win situation.

Thoughts?

I think it's kind of a fvcked up thing to do... but still thought I'd post the idea since I thought of it and see what anyone else thinks.
    Ya ya thats all fine and good... but D-Unit I just have one question... since I can drink my winni will my cocoapuffs interfere with that in the morning?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

Here's an idea:

Thoughts?

Sry bro it is so hard to read ur posts when i cant take my EyeS oFf uR aVi

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Here's an idea:

Thoughts?
    I've noticed that the roid store does not sell PCT products...How on earth is one supposed to recover after a cycle of the roid store's HARDCORE oral anabolics??!?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    I've noticed that the roid store does not sell PCT products...How on earth is one supposed to recover after a cycle of the roid store's HARDCORE oral anabolics??!?

I swear if they start putting out a Clomi-50 I want some of the profits.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I swear if they start putting out a Clomi-50 I want some of the profits.
    this is the commercial for clomi-50. "If u want REAL HARD CORE EMOTIONS and want to feel like a REAL HARD CORE BITCH, ur gona have to get the REAL HARD CORE Clomi-50. U will exp crying while watching the football game, soap operahs, when u drop a fork, in traffic, when u think of ur ex, @the gym when u cant get ur reg max, when u see road kill. And if u call now and use ur credit card, wee can take that price and SLASH IT/// That right S/L/A/S/H/ IT!!! Just 5 easy payments of $55.55...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    this is the commercial for clomi-50. "If u want REAL HARD CORE EMOTIONS and want to feel like a REAL HARD CORE BITCH, ur gona have to get the REAL HARD CORE Clomi-50. U will exp crying while watching the football game, soap operahs, when u drop a fork, in traffic, when u think of ur ex, @the gym when u cant get ur reg max, when u see road kill. And if u call now and use ur credit card, wee can take that price and SLASH IT/// That right S/L/A/S/H/ IT!!! Just 5 easy payments of $55.55...

There ganna be a TV advert where some guy shouts the information at ya?

Sounds about right

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    who gives a fvck.
    + 2 hh

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    hahaha

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I see a lot of these threads being made about noobs and being critical of them and 90% of the time the person who posted the thread just joined the site

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31 View Post
    I see a lot of these threads being made about noobs and being critical of them and 90% of the time the person who posted the thread just joined the site
    Guess you gotta make a name for yourself right?

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    threads like these are becoming more annoying, than are the noobs who don't take advice....

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by qualityclrk1 View Post
    threads like these are becoming more annoying, than are the noobs who don't take advice....
    hahaha i agree

mike954 is offline Member
    haha

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    what i want to know is how are all these young guys finding a source and I can't lately??? NOT FISHING FOR A SOURCE JUST AN OBSERVATION

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31 View Post
    I don't argue that I'm fairly new to this community. I was a member back in 2002-2003ish when I was first looking into using steroids and decided to wait until I was old enough. I also am and have been a member on ************ since 2002, although I stopped contributing once a platinum membership was required to do so.

However the way I differ from the people I am complaining about, is that I have taken that time (and am continuing to do so) to learn everything I can about steroids, diets, workouts/fitness, etc. to make sure that I am working with the best knowledge I can. As I mentioned, I began researching back in 2002 and took someone's advice to "wait 5 years or so and train naturally", so I am far from the "stubborn noob who won't take advice" that I am referring to.

Take a look at my posts vs your posts, Beefcake. A vast majority of my posts recently have been offering advice to people's questions, answering questions, asking my own questions; all based on the knowledge I've gained and am continuing to gain here. Now take a look at your posts... the first three pages are almost completely all about video games, puzzles, and other worthless lounge posts. Just because you've been posting here longer than me or have a higher number of posts means nothing to me.

Guess you gotta make a name for yourself right?
    Not about making a name for myself at all... about trying to come up with a way to defuse the dangerous situation of young, inexperienced members abusing dangerous substances. I'm not complaining about noobs, just the ignorant stubborn ones.

Quote Originally Posted by qualityclrk1 View Post
    You saw the title and you had the choice to read the thread or pass... not only were you interested enough to read it, you took the time to post in it and bump it to the top. If it's that annoying, dont read it,dont bump it, and let it die. Don't be a hypocrite.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    Usually the noob threads are the same dumb question over and over, that could be answered with some research or a search. Either way, i either

A) Ignore the post
    B) report it (fishing)

ChuckLee is offline Scammer

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I don't argue that I'm fairly new to this community. I was a member back in 2002-2003ish when I was first looking into using steroids and decided to wait until I was old enough. I also am and have been a member on ************ since 2002, although I stopped contributing once a platinum membership was required to do so.

Take a look at my posts vs your posts, Beefcake. A vast majority of my posts recently have been offering advice to people's questions, answering questions, asking my own questions; all based on the knowledge I've gained and am continuing to gain here. Now take a look at your posts... the first three pages are almost completely all about video games, puzzles, and other worthless lounge posts. Just because you've been posting here longer than me or have a higher number of posts means nothing to me.
    I just made an observation and said welcome, and you decide to attack me .

You're trying to prove that you've been around these forums and others, that's great you win in life. And I'm glad you are trying to gain knowledge and that you're not a "stubborn noob" but what is your point exactly. And when you are comparing my posts vs yours, again what are you trying to say? Just because I like coming to the lounge and posting doesn't prove anything, that's great your new and you're trying to "prove" that you are here to help and you showed that from your previous posts. So in other words, I have no idea what you are trying to say to me.

But again since I'm a nice guy .. .

Hey I've been on the rice chex and chicken chow mein diet for a while and Ive gotten huge

Thread Information