Andro9 is offline Member

Suspension/Banning

Can we start suspending or banning people who blatantly talk about shipping methods? Seems like just making it a rule isnt working!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If you see it, report it. Well get a handle on em.

By the way, your avy makes me hot.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    that is a great idea........maybe give them one warning, and then you can ban them when they ask the same question like two threads later..... there would be people getting banned and kicked off like every ten min.......still a very good idea....

Andro9 is offline Member
    hahaa ya, even if it wasnt a rule it should be COMMON sense ya know. it really pisses me off

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    there is a petition to make no discussing shipping methods part of the rules, if you look in the Q&A you'll find it

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's a shame that people don't follow it.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

LOL, I'm wearing out my mouse posting a link to the "no talk of shipping/packaging" thread and reporting bad posts discussing this packaging method. I hope eventually it will help.

AG

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack View Post
    If you see it, report it. Well get a handle on em.

By the way, your avy makes me hot.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    no matter what you do some newb will say it.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with you guys on this, but in a previous post my comments were getting quoted from like 3-16 and this rule was posted on 3-18 by lego. i know you know what i am talking about AG, so just be sure you're not beating up guys like me in old posts and stuff. it hurts..... also i think you really need to clarify the difference between "shipping methods", and a container such as a vial or amp. you know what i mean? i just never considered "those things" a method. i just considered them a container. i just wanted to clarify my points from earlier. and i said in that thread it should be deleted and it was, i respect that and it was definitely the right move, and i am 100% on board with you guys. peace.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by PEWN View Post
    no matter what you do some newb will say it.
    Exactly what I was thinking

CL

My comments weren't directed at you, lex57. The post that we are discussing/referring to says shipping and packaging methods. A vial or an amp wouldn't be considered taboo because pharm grade comes in those containers. "Other" shipping/packaging methods that aren't standard pharm grade packaging wouldn't be discussed on the open board.
    I'm sure you understand the and reasoning and logic behind the decision to not discuss "unconventional" packaging.

AG

Petition to ban all post about shipping methods, or advice on how to recieve
    9. Categorically no discussion of Recreational Drugs of any kind for any reason.
    10. There is NO discussion of any type of packaging/shipping methods or ordering info that labs are using. Questions will be kept to PM's for members who have 100posts and 45days activity on the board. Please do not ask how websites pack as we will not give this information out and your request will be unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    i agree with you guys on this, but in a previous post my comments were getting quoted from like 3-16 and this rule was posted on 3-18 by lego. i know you know what i am talking about AG, so just be sure you're not beating up guys like me in old posts and stuff. it hurts..... also i think you really need to clarify the difference between "shipping methods", and a container such as a vial or amp. you know what i mean? i just never considered "those things" a method. i just considered them a container. i just wanted to clarify my points from earlier. and i said in that thread it should be deleted and it was, i respect that and it was definitely the right move, and i am 100% on board with you guys. peace.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-17-2008 at 06:49 AM.

...and if I grabbed one of your posts that was made prior to the proposed rule, I apologize. This ban on talking about non conventional packaging is something that I feel is very important to our "community" and I've been trying (like many others) to get everyone on board with it. With all of the questionable posts that there have been, I must have failed to notice the date of your post.....my bad.

AG

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Thanks bro..it all helps

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    LOL, I'm wearing out my mouse posting a link to the "no talk of shipping/packaging" thread and reporting bad posts discussing this packaging method. I hope eventually it will help.

AG

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    ...and if I grabbed one of your posts that was made prior to the proposed rule, I apologize. This ban on talking about non conventional packaging is something that I feel is very important to our "community" and I've been trying (like many others) to get everyone on board with it. With all of the questionable posts that there have been, I must have failed to notice the date of your post.....my bad.

AG
    thanks man, i just wanted to kinda clear up what i was sayin. like i said i am behind this entirely. see ya.............

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Is this rule to keep the feds from getting wise about how stuff is shipped? I've said it before but in these times I would not get stuff thru the mail but..............

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    my ugl stuffs my gear up a persons ass and mails me the whole body, the feds actually dont mind the body as much as the gear...LOL4real i think people should get no fvckn warnings on it and get kicked off...

Andro9 is offline Member
    Lol ^^

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    my ugl stuffs my gear up a persons ass and mails me the whole body, the feds actually dont mind the body as much as the gear...LOL4real i think people should get no fvckn warnings on it and get kicked off...
    so thats why gear smells like shit...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    This is how i send my gear. So far the FBI hasn't caught on.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^Dude, that's how i receive my gear!!!

Thread Information