Hey fine folks. Here's my story, next will follow a question...

I've worked at the same place now for 2 years, and over that time period I've held a smallish weight of 182 at 6'2''. Yeah, kinda skinny right? Well, largely due to Milos Sarcev and our diet forum (plus learning to train properly on my own and experimentation) I've grown to 205. I like. However, everyones reaction to this (and my growth was not overnight, but many, many months) growth has been two sided. I work in construction, so some of the guys are impressed and treat me with much more respect. My boss for example is much more attentive to what I say or how I contribute to conversations.

There are a small crowd though, that have since my new weight took form, started to use passive aggression with near all of my actions. Call it Jealousy or something going on in their personal life...but it's damn frustrating. I've had a 56 year old man claim to me that he is the best hitter on the company sports team (yeah....right) and can easily beat up anyone. I know by the tone of his voice this was directed at me, so I simply stared as I would at grass while mowing it in the summer - no thought. This is frustrating I find because I am very mild and meek, but for people to constantly pump up their *alpha dog* status is so confusing, and just makes me itch to invite the other person to a boxing gym or so forth.

Another dude is treating me like that gay guy "how much you bench man???" From Boogie nights. All he talks about is how he can beat my records at the gym.

Am I alone here with this? Anyone give experiences on those who may have troubled you with when you started to make big changes for your life for the better? What did you do?

Thanks guys!