D-Unit 39 is offline Member

Wallet Stolen From Locker

Last night at the gym... my buddy goes back to his locker at the end of our workout & his lock is missing.

He thought I somehow took it and was playing a trick on him. I convinced him I dont have it, and then he realizes that his wallet is missing too. Drivers License, Credit Cards, Social Security Card (he's a dumbass for having that in his wallet anyway) and all his cash too.

We opened all of the nearby lockers to see if maybe the stole the cash and dumped the wallet, but nowhere to be found. His lock was in one of the nearby lockers with obvious marks where someone used bolt-cutters to chop it off. He always picks a locker in the way back corner of the locker room, so probably just got targeted because nobody would catch them with the big-ass bolt cutters back there.

The management of the gym was like "Yeah that's been happening lately. That Sucks" and offered no help whatsoever. He called the credit card companies to cancel all of the cards and two of them had already been used for $80 of gas and some fast-food.

Worst part is the wallet itself had tons of sentimental value (was the last gift his older brother gave him before passing away in a car-wreck)

Fvckin makes me want to beat the fvck out of someone

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    yup had a pair oakleys swipped out of my jeep one day at the gym

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    That really sucks. That why i leave everything in my car. Not much the gym can do but they should put up sign that they are having issues so your atleast aware

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    man that sux. ppl like that deserve to get a beaten

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    That sucks. People are getting desperate these days with the economy so bad. There have been a bunch of reports of people poking a hole in other peoples gas tanks and stealing all their gas in my area. Pathetic.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    That is sh1t ... sorry to hear that

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Im getting snobby yet more opinionated as i get older - I hate scummy thieving people... The one thing the middle east has got right is chopping peoples hands off for stealing.
    Extreme, but a hell of a deterrent.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    That sucks bro, hope things find a way of working out for your boy

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    That really sucks. Sometimes I notice ppl put a lock on their locker but forget to close it. One time this bro finished his workout and left. I was just getting dressed. There were all kinds of ppl around. I just happen to look down and saw the bro's wallet on the ground. I picked it up hoping he would'nt come back and see me with his wallet in my hand! I brought it up to the front desk.

Maybe now karma will smile on me so I don't get ripped off, lol.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    couple of young kids got caught not to long ago with bolt cutters and fellow officers say over 10 backpacks were in back seat of pickup truck.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I have never been in the locker room of my gym. I keep my stuff in my saddlebag, on my bike, that i park on the sidewalk and can see it at all times while working out.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Leaving anything in a locker of value is your friends fault, when the **** are people gonna learn you cannot trust anyone these days? They would steal the shoes off your goddamn feet if they could.

I carry my bag with me at all times at the gym, to many cocksucking scumbags with no respect for other peoples property running around.
    ***No source checks!!!***

rperkinz22 is offline New Member
    agreed, i got my my phone stolen from me at the gym, someone cut my lock too

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    rampant theft at my gym. I only bring my gym ID, and my drivers license for that very reason. and a water bottle. and i guess my keys too.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    i bring my bag into the gym dont carry much but straps, license and shirts.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Had my wallet stolen from a locker one time. They took my money and then dumped the wallet. I only lost about 30 bucks but it taught me a lesson. He should go to the gas stations and view the tapes, see if maybe its an employee or someone he recognizes.

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    my buddy and i were at the gym one night and we came out when we were done lifting and his passenger window was smashed and a ton of shit stolen out of it. F8cking so pissed off

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd love to knock people out like that. The last time that something like that happend to me was when I took my girlfriend to dinner. Once we got out my front windshield and the passenger window were smached.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Im getting snobby yet more opinionated as i get older - I hate scummy thieving people... The one thing the middle east has got right is chopping peoples hands off for stealing.
    Extreme, but a hell of a deterrent.
    Shifty that doesn't happen a lot .... they are a load of thieving b@stards out here ... probably worse than U.K.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    rampant theft at my gym. I only bring my gym ID, and my drivers license for that very reason. and a water bottle. and i guess my keys too.

Hey guys just a reminder to you all. There has been daily theft at my gym. I guess the scam this guy/ guys are doing are stealing peoples car keys if they have remote lock and going out to the parking lot locating there car. ( I guess my pushing the lock button and listening for the car to make a noise.)

So even though I do have a lock I usually keep my keys in my pocket and I have also made it so that when I lock my car with my remote that only the lights flash no honk.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    Last night at the gym... my buddy goes back to his locker at the end of our workout & his lock is missing.

He thought I somehow took it and was playing a trick on him. I convinced him I dont have it, and then he realizes that his wallet is missing too. Drivers License, Credit Cards, Social Security Card (he's a dumbass for having that in his wallet anyway) and all his cash too.

We opened all of the nearby lockers to see if maybe the stole the cash and dumped the wallet, but nowhere to be found. His lock was in one of the nearby lockers with obvious marks where someone used bolt-cutters to chop it off. He always picks a locker in the way back corner of the locker room, so probably just got targeted because nobody would catch them with the big-ass bolt cutters back there.

The management of the gym was like "Yeah that's been happening lately. That Sucks" and offered no help whatsoever. He called the credit card companies to cancel all of the cards and two of them had already been used for $80 of gas and some fast-food.

Worst part is the wallet itself had tons of sentimental value (was the last gift his older brother gave him before passing away in a car-wreck)

Fvckin makes me want to beat the fvck out of someone
    Tell your buddy i said thanks for the cash.

Thread Information