Last night at the gym... my buddy goes back to his locker at the end of our workout & his lock is missing.

He thought I somehow took it and was playing a trick on him. I convinced him I dont have it, and then he realizes that his wallet is missing too. Drivers License, Credit Cards, Social Security Card (he's a dumbass for having that in his wallet anyway) and all his cash too.

We opened all of the nearby lockers to see if maybe the stole the cash and dumped the wallet, but nowhere to be found. His lock was in one of the nearby lockers with obvious marks where someone used bolt-cutters to chop it off. He always picks a locker in the way back corner of the locker room, so probably just got targeted because nobody would catch them with the big-ass bolt cutters back there.

The management of the gym was like "Yeah that's been happening lately. That Sucks" and offered no help whatsoever. He called the credit card companies to cancel all of the cards and two of them had already been used for $80 of gas and some fast-food.

Worst part is the wallet itself had tons of sentimental value (was the last gift his older brother gave him before passing away in a car-wreck)

Fvckin makes me want to beat the fvck out of someone