Bullyson is offline Associate Member

Heartbreak on cycle

Being that this is my 1st cycle, Im not sure if the Test is making me crazy and emotional or if its just a bad breakup. My ex and I were together for 3 years and we just had our 1st child together last summer. We recently parted ways and it is absolutly killing me. Every waking moment is consumed with thought after thought of whos shes with and what shes doing and Im an emotional wreck. I've always heard that steriods make you aggressive, but never heard of them making a man a quivering pile of shit. Ive been through breakups but its never felt like this. Is it the gear or is it me? Is test known for making a man emotional? ANY help would be appreciated. Im at my wits end here. BTW, the aggression is very real and hard to resist. It takes exactly 1 second for me to go from calm to enthralled with rage. These little punks shes running around with have no clue what they're getting themselves into. Im trying with all my heart and strength to NOT be "that guy". Thanks all.

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Another kid without a dad.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw an interesting story. I know you are going to think I am freaking crazy, but I am not making this up. I actually read that humans have recently discovered, or a few years ago discovered that man shares a unique trait with primates. I read that when a woman has a child that she then creates a pheromone which makes the male addicted for nearly three years. I guess in nature this is how long was needed to protect an infant back in the day. I have no idea if this is true, but if you had a child with her, the AAS may be making some of your other more primitive instincts more recognizable. I am sorry you are stressed out and I know it sucks.
    Good luck and hang in there.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Does it cause you to get emotional and depressed while on a cycle ? I don't think so. I think the fact that you just broke up with the mother of your child is the cause of your problem. If you were in PCT i might want to change my answer.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yeah i agree with dsm. regardless of what happens with the woman dont eff the kid up...be a part of his or her life!

You must be outside your f**king mind! What kind of shit is that to say to a man? I would NEVER EVER abandon my child. I love her more than anything. My father abandoned me and thats the only thing he ever taught me about being a father. You dont leave your kids, no matter what. You're a real prick to say something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MATTMAN01 View Post

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    just find some new *****

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Yeah well my father completely abandoned me, so if you cant live with them 24/7 you shouldn,t have them. I know shit happens but to break up less than 12 months after having the child shows you werent ready. I'm sorry for your pain and I wish you all the best and I hope for your childs sake you can stay a huge part in her life because little girls love thier dads, and when they get older they need their dads love or they search for it elsewhere.Again sorry to hit you while your'e down.

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    just find some new *****
    P***y isnt the problem. Thats a dime a dozen around here. Finding a partner to have a relationship with that has substance is hard to come by. This isnt my 1st rodeo. Just my 1st significan heartbreakriptearsmashtobits.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by MATTMAN01 View Post
    Dude you are an idiot. If you dont have anything intelligent to say then shut it !!!

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    This situation is exactly what I went thru with my kids mother,but I self destructed with rec drugs and alcohol dragging home any and all Horizontal refreshment from the bar and treated alot of people like shit because my kid was no longer going to be in my home and only my home and only call me "DAD"But guess what buddy things are gonna get ugly and there's"NOTHING" you can do about it.She will do things in spite of you that she knows will draw a negative emotional reaction from you that will inevetably end you up in jail which will make her the winner in the chess game of breaking up with kids involved.Do not I repeat "DO NOT" LET HER GET TO YOU.Keep your aggression in the gym and leave it there.Your ex will want you to self destruct woman get off on that cause it makes them look like a better parent in court and makes you a liability and a danger to the child.When I finally got my head out of my ass after I lost my buissness my friends and the respect of my family and most importantly my own self respect this bitch fukin ex of mine told my son to tell me that she told him he has to call her new boyfriend daddy,luckily for me I was a stronger and wiser man and didn't immediatly grab the shovel and trash bags,count jail will have that effect.It's a situation that will only fix itself with time,by the time your kid is an adult he will see and understand how ****ed up she is if in fact she is not acting accordingly as a respectful mother.

This thread hits home with me and if there's any advice I can give you is this pick and choose your battles with this girl as if you were dealing with a child because you will not win everyone,the ball is in her court and the courts will consider her most likely the primary parent and you;ll be a weekend dad for life.Your emotional response will dictate your state of mind throughout this difficult time your really gonna find some of your strengths you didn't even know you had IF you listen to what I'm telling you.Your not the only guy this stuff happens to man s h i t happens it's how you deal with things in life that will determine how respectable a man you can become,so just bow out of the relationship gracefully and just be the biggest part of your kids life you can.

Feel free to PM me with any question regarding this situation,I've already made every mistake your potentially gonna make so just"RELAX"life is not over.Also the best thing you can do in regards to speaking with her is to kill her with kindness no matter what.Just say ok with a smile,she'll hate this and it will make seem calm and already over it.

Don't be this guy unless you have what it takes to start over,it doesn't mention that my break up with my ex had a part in this but it did.
    A little bit about me
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 05-01-2008 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Dude you are an idiot. If you dont have anything intelligent to say then shut it !!!
    +1 A s s h o l e

Thanks a million Bro. Its nice to have good folks support. I love the woman to death. Thats my biggest problem. I'll just have to weather the storm and pray I can keep it all together. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    This situation is exactly what I went thru with my kids mother,but I self destructed with rec drugs and alcohol dragging home any and all Horizontal refreshment from the bar and treated alot of people like shit because my kid was no longer going to be in my home and only my home and only call me "DAD"But guess what buddy things are gonna get ugly and there's"NOTHING" you can do about it.She will do things in spite of you that she knows will draw a negative emotional reaction from you that will inevetably end you up in jail which will make her the winner in the chess game of breaking up with kids involved.Do not I repeat "DO NOT" LET HER GET TO YOU.Keep your aggression in the gym and leave it there.Your ex will want you to self destruct woman get off on that cause it makes them look like a better parent in court and makes you a liability and a danger to the child.When I finally got my head out of my ass after I lost my buissness my friends and the respect of my family and most importantly my own self respect this bitch fukin ex of mine told my son to tell me that she told him he has to call her new boyfriend daddy,luckily for me I was a stronger and wiser man and didn't immediatly grab the shovel and trash bags,count jail will have that effect.It's a situation that will only fix itself with time,by the time your kid is an adult he will see and understand how ****ed up she is if in fact she is not acting accordingly as a respectful mother.

This thread hits home with me and if there's any advice I can give you is this pick and choose your battles with this girl as if you were dealing with a child because you will not win everyone,the ball is in her court and the courts will consider her most likely the primary parent and you;ll be a weekend dad for life.Your emotional response will dictate your state of mind throughout this difficult time your really gonna find some of your strengths you didn't even know you had IF you listen to what I'm telling you.Your not the only guy this stuff happens to man s h i t happens it's how you deal with things in life that will determine how respectable a man you can become,so just bow out of the relationship gracefully and just be the biggest part of your kids life you can.

Feel free to PM me with any question regarding this situation,I've already made every mistake your potentially gonna make so just"RELAX"life is not over.Also the best thing you can do in regards to speaking with her is to kill her with kindness no matter what.Just say ok with a smile,she'll hate this and it will make seem calm and already over it.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post

Don't be this guy unless you have what it takes to start over,it doesn't mention that my break up with my ex had a part in this but it did.
    A little bit about me
    I have been there too and this is excellent advice. ESPECIALLY the bit I highlighted

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Does it cause you to get emotional and depressed while on a cycle ? I don't think so. I think the fact that you just broke up with the mother of your child is the cause of your problem. If you were in PCT i might want to change my answer.
    Exactly,if anything you should have a feeling of europhoria while on cycle,a felling of well being.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I have been there too and this is excellent advice. ESPECIALLY the bit I highlighted
    You know I know Kale.I just hope he embraces my advice.I didn't have a rock to hold me down when I was hurting until my brother felt I was low enough, and it cost me 3 years making my come back.

Act of God is offline Member
    Me and my last girl split last summer right as I was coming off and on Clomid. I was a DISASTER for quite a while, I know how you feel.

On the plus side the new girl is hotter, younger and way cooler and treats me like the god that I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
    Me and my last girl split last summer right as I was coming off and on Clomid. I was a DISASTER for quite a while, I know how you feel.

On the plus side the new girl is hotter, younger and way cooler and treats me like the god that I am.
    lol,gotta love it.

Thread Information