magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Speed Racer review...

As indicated in the teasers and trailer, this PG movie is kid-friendly fun for the whole family. So don't see it and come back complaining about what it didn't have, that said, let's review what it does possess:

• all the excitement you'd expect from the Wachowski brothers (Matrix Trilogy) and then some
    • an unparalleled explosion of surreal colors from start to finish
    • a well developed storyline
    • solid family values with a great sense of morality
    • 2hrs. and 15mins of length

In short, it's a little long but thoroughly fulfills the nostalgia of true fans on the silver screen!
    Any action-moviegoer will enjoy it, but if you're neither of the above (with kids, fan, or action-seeker) take a pass.

MAIN (YAHOO) PAGE:
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808406004/info
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I'm sorry but I would rather put my nuts in a meat grinder than go watch that stupid ****ing film.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    This movie is getting absolutely HORRID reviews. I was listening to the radio this morning and they were just trashing the movie. $100 million to make the movie, and the reviews are this awful. That's kind of funny

Remind me of Waterworld.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I'm sorry but I would rather put my nuts in a meat grinder than go watch that stupid ****ing film.
    Kind of agree, I saw the trailers and I thought, No Fvcking Way !!!! I would rather have lunch with my Grand mother, and given she is dead.......

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Magic, change your title to "AR's Movie Connoisseur"

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Reviews???
    Come on, you guys know better than that!

I couldn't begin to list all the greats that got dismissively stomped by initial reviews. As stated above it certainly isn't for everyone, but you fellas should know by now legends never die. No Speed may not be faster than light at the box office, but mark my words he'll at least go supersonic (five times the speed of sound).

Amid all the haters’ dismantling reviews, remember me speaking well of film’s entirety. So that on that one not so far away day when you do see it, AND YOU WILL, on a plane ride, as an errantly picked up by your woman dvd, on cable, or by some other unforeseen twist of fate, as you sit there basking in the afterglow (a single tear down your right cheek) and thinking to yourself, “What a marvelously transcendent film” reflectively shoot a smile upward for me and whisper..."I should have just trusted the Magicman!"
    Last edited by magic32; 05-09-2008 at 10:39 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Reviews???
    Come on, you guys know better than that!

I couldn't begin to list all the greats that got dismissively stomped by initial reviews. As stated above it certainly isn't for everyone, but you fellas should know by now legends never die. No Speed may not be faster than light at the box office, but mark my words he'll at least go supersonic (five times the speed of sound).

Amid all the haters’ dismantling reviews, remember me speaking well of film’s entirety. So that on that one not so far away day when you do see it, AND YOU WILL, on a plane ride, as an errantly picked up by your woman dvd, on cable, or by some other unforeseen twist of fate, as you sit there basking in the afterglow (a single tear down your right cheek) and thinking to yourself, “What a marvelously transcendent film” reflectively shoot a smile upward for me and whisper..."I should have just trusted the Magicman!"
    I fvcking love it.... I am pissing myself laughing here !!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Reviews???

***No source checks!!!***

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    This movie is getting absolutely HORRID reviews. I was listening to the radio this morning and they were just trashing the movie. $100 million to make the movie, and the reviews are this awful. That's kind of funny

Remind me of Waterworld.
    Dude, waterworld was the best...LOL

I can't wait for HANCOCK to come out

Thread Information