Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by Diary of a Mad-man View Post
    Like you being on every dudes nutsack who waltzes in here isnt embarassing. Do you even workout or do you just come here to f4ck dudes who do?

The reason Im posting is to get a quick consensus from 100000 people, because Im sitting here hung over, and stressing out. Its theraputic.
    Check your PMs.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    To make a long story short, I came home from a bachelor party with a bunch of assholes I dont know, and my girlfriend was basicly screaming at me. I was pretty drunk and covered in blood. She wouldnt shut the **** up, and she was yelling in our condo at like 3:00 am. This is dumb as hell, but I tried to cover her mouth with my hand and basicly ended up strangling her. she just screamed for 4 minutes until I ended up grabbing her throat. Now I have finger nail marks on my face and neck.

1) I am a piece of shit
    2) she is moving out
    3) all this for some dudes I barely know

Now you guys should tell me how I'm a puzzy, and not to hit girls, and how her dad should kick my ass etc for a few pages please.

I am a puzzy, but the noise coming out of her mouth was like a demon screech.
    u were covered in blood???

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    i peed all over my girlfriend once, hammered, might have even been on our anniversary...i dont really remember. she did tho, and was quite upset about it. i learned that morning that waking up to your girlfriend crying is probably gonna cost you some money and at least a couple apologies.
    man im tired, but this thread entertained the last 10 minutes of my day.
    thank you.
    Peed and hammered huh? Weird fetish..

nameuser is offline Junior Member
    If you definatly know that you didn't try to purposely hurt her, then I suggest you write a letter to her explaining the situation. Also I suggest you make a promise that you'll never go out drinking again for some time, or some equivlent sacrifice to show her that you will give up anything for her.

If you did purposely hurt her, then perhaps its a good time to reevaluate your life. Are you heading in the right direction?

To make a long story short, I came home from a bachelor party with a bunch of assholes I dont know, and my girlfriend was basicly screaming at me. I was pretty drunk and covered in blood. She wouldnt shut the **** up, and she was yelling in our condo at like 3:00 am. This is dumb as hell, but I tried to cover her mouth with my hand and basicly ended up strangling her. she just screamed for 4 minutes until I ended up grabbing her throat. Now I have finger nail marks on my face and neck.

1) I am a piece of shit
    2) she is moving out
    3) all this for some dudes I barely know

Now you guys should tell me how I'm a puzzy, and not to hit girls, and how her dad should kick my ass etc for a few pages please.

I am a puzzy, but the noise coming out of her mouth was like a demon screech.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    I didnt know anyone BUT the bachelor, and it was a "didnt want to back out on my part of the limo" thing. 2 of my friends were supposed to go and didnt.

She was pissed b/c it was so late. We were late b/c the limo driver was waiting on 7 of these guys to show up. They were wasted and wondering around/lost. We waited for over an hour while I sat in a limo pumping base, and I had jackdaniel spins. I couldnt make them all leave.

perhaps you have larger problems to attend to

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ive been in situations like this. where things get out of hand. not necissarily cuz of you or your actions. but just a slight turn of events that you didnt forsee. or didnt take the time to think about. yes, part of this is your fault. but part of it was meant to happen no matter what. been there, done that. never a good time. but i hope you have learned from this. good luck bro!!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ive been in situations like this. where things get out of hand. not necissarily cuz of you or your actions. but just a slight turn of events that you didnt forsee. or didnt take the time to think about. yes, part of this is your fault. but part of it was meant to happen no matter what. been there, done that. never a good time. but i hope you have learned from this. good luck bro!!
    Thats why I dont like drinking.....I satisfy my needs by having sex...front or back

Man r u busy or something you and schmidty are no where to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Thats why I dont like drinking.....I satisfy my needs by having sex...front or back

yea, sex usually makes me like a teddy bear. thats why i have it 3 times a day. keeps the demons locked up inside.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post

yo, whats up. im at work. like always. just looking busy. you need something bro?

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    ajc330...please edit ur post, no rec drug talk

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    yo, whats up. im at work. like always. just looking busy. you need something bro?
    just pmed u

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    thanks Fordfan01....
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

cam89 is offline Junior Member
    Good point. She said she was calling the police, so I was literally hiding in bushes. With a gatorade.
    with gatorade..LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cam89 View Post
    LOL

sphincter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    With statements like that it just shows you don't really have a sister so i wouldn't expect you to understand what i said.
    My 1st younger sister did 2 tours in Kuwait in the USAF and the youngest is in Korea in the US army but thanks. I have sisters, a mom, a wonderful wife and I respect all women, and people equally but if you're being an ass (man or woman) then sometimes sheit happens and you have to expect that your actions have repurcussions.

I'm not saying it was necessarily RIGHT to do what he did but jumping all over his case like he gave her two black eyes and knocked out her teeth then told her to say she fell is a bit excessive IMO.
    Last edited by sphincter; 05-12-2008 at 11:03 PM.

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    perhaps you have larger problems to attend to
    You didnt quite understand me. I wasnt personally going through my best bass cds listening to bass and bassing out. I was wishing I was dead from the Jack Daniels smell in my head holes, held hostage in this damned limo that was waiting for 6 or so idiots. While I sat there contemplating suicide, these OTHER assholes did just that. Listened to shitty music really loud. If I got out, I would risk getting the seat at the rear doors, with the puke. Turns out, I should have paid for the $60 taxi ride to my house.

It sucked. Yes I had other things to attend to, like getting the **** home so my girlfriend wouldnt scream in my face. The limo wouldnt leave the best friends of the guy who's party it was. I was 40 minutes from home.
    Last edited by Diary of a Mad-man; 05-13-2008 at 12:41 PM.

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cam89 View Post
    its got electrolytes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information