Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I know it's not fair to blame the alcohol, it's not fair at all.

But I think it has a certain % of blame on this. That's all.

Maybe I'm speaking this way because in 90% of the times I had some brabbles with my girlfriends I was drunk.
    Hope this is just my case.

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    maybe he was an alcoholic. i no when i get a strong buz i cant stop drinking its in the family. both my grandpas are. my dad my uncle most my family. im a very angry drunk. i cant control myself. when im buzzed and we run out of beer im fine and dont get out of control
    You have some serious probs dude...

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Look man, you messed up... BIG. You know you messed up, and it could and prob should be the end of your relationship. All you can do now is apologize (AND MEAN IT), ask for forgiveness, and let her make up her mind.

This is something neither of you will ever forget, just hope she can forgive you someday, and hopefully you have learned from your mistake.

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    Im going to see how long I can go without it. Marking calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Your right and i don't know his entire background. All i know is what he told me and if i was in his shoes the last thing i would be doing is posting this on a message board. My first priority would be to contact the girl and try and resolve the problem.
    THIS IS THE FVKING POINT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    You sounds pretty on the floor dude, and maybe you deserve this...
    Why not wake up and do something serious to solve this situation then???
    ^^^^^

I contacted the girl. She said to "stay the **** away from her".

sigh......time to play Castlevania IV Bloodlines on the Sega Genesis.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    THIS IS THE FVKING POINT!!!!
    I have no clue where you were trying to go with that.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    You have some serious probs dude...
    why is that. i rarely drink. my uncle is in the hospital as we speak in a colbma from taking a whole bottle of tylonol pms. he was in liver failure and now is in adrenal failure because his kidneys are gone. hes been sedused for 1 week and they are waking him up tonight. hes still ganna be in the hospital for another 3 weeks though. and because of his past history of lcohilism they wouldnt give him a liver transpant wich is bullshit because if it was one of the nurses or doctors there family member would of gotton it right away. and whenever i go to a party i tell people there to cut me off when i seem like im getting drunk. i try my best to take control of my problems. i ont need therapy because i dont need to drink this site keeps me away and im not kidding

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diary of a Mad-man View Post
    I contacted the girl. She said to "stay the **** away from her".

sigh......time to play Castlevania IV Bloodlines on the Sega Genesis.
    You still have sega ? In that case i would be drinking myself out of sheer depression !

j/k good luck with it all man. Like ripped said, just learn from this.

I actually logged back in on sheer terror when I realized I made a critical mistake.

It is not CV IV Bloodline. it is CV bloodlines.

Its a Sega Emulator. That is funny tho.

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    why is that. i rarely drink. my uncle is in the hospital as we speak in a colbma from taking a whole bottle of tylonol pms. he was in liver failure and now is in adrenal failure because his kidneys are gone. hes been sedused for 1 week and they are waking him up tonight. hes still ganna be in the hospital for another 3 weeks though. and because of his past history of lcohilism they wouldnt give him a liver transpant wich is bullshit because if it was one of the nurses or doctors there family member would of gotton it right away. and whenever i go to a party i tell people there to cut me off when i seem like im getting drunk. i try my best to take control of my problems. i ont need therapy because i dont need to drink this site keeps me away and im not kidding
    Glad to hear this.
    This board gave me a lot so far. hard to tell but sometimes I really feel better while here.

That's why we become AR addicted! It's kinda "Lost" island

Btw, sorry for your uncle...

I actually logged back in on sheer terror when I realized I made a critical mistake.

It is not CV IV Bloodline. it is CV bloodlines.

Its a Sega Emulator. That is funny tho.
    Emulators rock.

They make me remember how happy I was when I was a kid.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    To make a long story short, I came home from a bachelor party with a bunch of assholes I dont know, and my girlfriend was basicly screaming at me. I was pretty drunk and covered in blood. She wouldnt shut the **** up, and she was yelling in our condo at like 3:00 am. This is dumb as hell, but I tried to cover her mouth with my hand and basicly ended up strangling her. she just screamed for 4 minutes until I ended up grabbing her throat. Now I have finger nail marks on my face and neck.

1) I am a piece of shit
    2) she is moving out
    3) all this for some dudes I barely know

Now you guys should tell me how I'm a puzzy, and not to hit girls, and how her dad should kick my ass etc for a few pages please.

I am a puzzy, but the noise coming out of her mouth was like a demon screech.

did you know if you were convicted of domestic violence you cannot carry a handgun?? and or in many cases hold public office??

I don't think you were a puzzy, but what you should have done is shake your head and leave the house..

I don't let women scream at me, and men won't so that's not an issue.. She obviously forgot who the man was in the relationship, or she thought that you would take the verbal abuse from her.. You are better off without her there..

good luck with the dating scene, do you have pics of the ex gf??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    did you know if you were convicted of domestic violence you cannot carry a handgun?? and or in many cases hold public office??

I don't think you were a puzzy, but what you should have done is shake your head and leave the house..

I don't let women scream at me, and men won't so that's not an issue.. She obviously forgot who the man was in the relationship, or she thought that you would take the verbal abuse from her.. You are better off without her there..

good luck with the dating scene, do you have pics of the ex gf??

harsh

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quit drinking before you pay a hefty consequence.

Nismo is offline Member
    Good point. She said she was calling the police, so I was literally hiding in bushes. With a gatorade.
    At least you weren't thirsty!

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    From the sound of it, you are better off seperated.

The reason I say this is because if your g/f was doing things to push you over the edge psychologically--physically, then you need to be seperated. If she was running around screaming at you just to anger you, then I think you should get out because that sounds very immature. I know that it probably hurts and I do not know how long you guys have been together and I know this is arm-chair QBing and we all do dumb things in relationships...but seriously, if a girl was doing that to me, I would probably tell her to get her stuff and move out because something bad is going to happen in the future if it continues.

I do not condone domestic violence but all you guys have to admit that women KNOW how to push men's buttons and it takes a real man to just walk away and take that mental/verbal abuse. I think people tend to downplay mental/verbal abuse over physical abuse but w/e...

God Bless and good luck my man. I hope you get better.

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    you're my idol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post
    From the sound of it, you are better off seperated.

The reason I say this is because if your g/f was doing things to push you over the edge psychologically--physically, then you need to be seperated. If she was running around screaming at you just to anger you, then I think you should get out because that sounds very immature. I know that it probably hurts and I do not know how long you guys have been together and I know this is arm-chair QBing and we all do dumb things in relationships...but seriously, if a girl was doing that to me, I would probably tell her to get her stuff and move out because something bad is going to happen in the future if it continues.

I do not condone domestic violence but all you guys have to admit that women KNOW how to push men's buttons and it takes a real man to just walk away and take that mental/verbal abuse. I think people tend to downplay mental/verbal abuse over physical abuse but w/e...

God Bless and good luck my man. I hope you get better.
    I'm serously doubting how bad she was. We are hearing his said and he was drunk at the time so how accurate is his story. We know he had no judgment at the time. I would expect my girl to be yelling if i came home covered in blood a drunken mess with strangers pucking in front of the house

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I'm serously doubting how bad she was. We are hearing his said and he was drunk at the time so how accurate is his story. We know he had no judgment at the time. I would expect my girl to be yelling if i came home covered in blood a drunken mess with strangers pucking in front of the house
    Reguardless, I would be out if someone irritated me bad enough drunk or sober to want to cover their mouth.

Point being, I think they are better off seperated from my point of view.

A friend of mine got beat up and was soaked in blood and I did not freak out and run around screaming. I checked on the guy and took him to the hospital after I saw that he had wounds that no one but a doctor is going to fix.

ya this site keeps me from drinking too, also going out and spending money i dont have!

P.S.- Never do a beer run at wal-mart

sphincter is offline Member
    To make a long story short, I came home from a bachelor party with a bunch of assholes I dont know, and my girlfriend was basicly screaming at me. I was pretty drunk and covered in blood. She wouldnt shut the **** up, and she was yelling in our condo at like 3:00 am. This is dumb as hell, but I tried to cover her mouth with my hand and basicly ended up strangling her. she just screamed for 4 minutes until I ended up grabbing her throat. Now I have finger nail marks on my face and neck.

1) I am a piece of shit
    2) she is moving out

Now you guys should tell me how I'm a puzzy, and not to hit girls, and how her dad should kick my ass etc for a few pages please.

yeah yeah yeah.. don't hit girls and your a puzzy for it.. but WTF was she doing screaming?? what could posibly be so bad that she was compelled to: A) scream at you, B) in public C) at 3AM ?

I think this information would clue us in to a lot of things but IMNSHO if she is the type to be screaming at you then you don't need her anyway as that is just plain old childish, immature sheit that shows she doesn't know how to communicate like a grown adult and express her feelings and thoughts directly and in a calm manner. Contrary to popular opinion screaming is NOT the best way to convey a thought nor to get someone to agree/comply with said thought

sphincter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Why do you feel sorry for him ? What if it was your sister that he grabbed ? You made your own bed with this one man now just deal with it and move on.

Why you would post this is beyond me as you should feel embarrassed.
    they definitey should not be together as she is certainly not capable of being in a proper relationship and he seems like he could use some personal growth as well but I do not see him doing anything to instigate being verbally abused by the girl.

As I read it, he and her were regularly "playfully rough" with each other and he did the same type of thing here only he was drunk and she was screaming.. If my sister were being a total bitch and causing problems then I'd EXPECT him to try to help control her and get her inside so SHE doesn't get arrested for disturbing the peace or something... remember? he said CONDO which means lots and lots of neighbors to be unhappy about some stupid chick screaming at 3AM...

he didn't say he beat her ass or anything.. he put his hand on her throat.. he didn't say he "choked her out" as someone else later wrote... then she kicked him in the balls repeatedly and scratched him a lot.. and he did not fight back or retaliate against her violent retribution to him thinking he was playing like they freaquently do..

no, I do not under most circumstances condone hitting women but seeing as that I work security sometimes at a nightclub.. there ARE times when you do need to defend yourself and let her know it is NOT o.k. to hit men just because you're a girl. This IS NOT the same thing as is the case in this thread and I recognize that.
    Last edited by sphincter; 05-10-2008 at 05:18 PM.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

1) I am a piece of shit
    2) she is moving out

Bro.dont beat urself up over it she is as wrong as you she shoulda been a bit more mature about it,hence you covering her mouth(i have been there and if it wasnt for me busting my toe i woulda thru my ex down a flight of steps)Again tho she was imature and u made the wrong choice.Nobody is perfect bro But next time just leave you shouldnt be putting your hands on her and she should be a bit more mature.NEXT TIME JUST LEAVE

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

1) I am a piece of shit
    2) she is moving out

So if you already know you fuked up then why the thread?

Next time let the foolish bury them selves and call the cops and have her removed,she was out of control so what you were drunk you weren't causing a disturbance she was.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Drinking alcohol is like driving a car with 3 buckled wheels....

Your the one who is control, and you know if you go slow things should be ok,
    You make the bad decision to go fast, it will fuk you up good and proper in some way.

If she means something to you after 4 years, you should be grovelling to her and being a real man and taking responsibility for your actions.

Next time, get dropped off round the corner.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    they definitey should not be together as she is certainly not capable of being in a proper relationship and he seems like he could use some personal growth as well but I do not see him doing anything to instigate being verbally abused by the girl.

As I read it, he and her were regularly "playfully rough" with each other and he did the same type of thing here only he was drunk and she was screaming.. If my sister were being a total bitch and causing problems then I'd EXPECT him to try to help control her and get her inside so SHE doesn't get arrested for disturbing the peace or something... remember? he said CONDO which means lots and lots of neighbors to be unhappy about some stupid chick screaming at 3AM...

he didn't say he beat her ass or anything.. he put his hand on her throat.. he didn't say he "choked her out" as someone else later wrote... then she kicked him in the balls repeatedly and scratched him a lot.. and he did not fight back or retaliate against her violent retribution to him thinking he was playing like they freaquently do..

no, I do not under most circumstances condone hitting women but seeing as that I work security sometimes at a nightclub.. there ARE times when you do need to defend yourself and let her know it is NOT o.k. to hit men just because you're a girl. This IS NOT the same thing as is the case in this thread and I recognize that.
    With statements like that it just shows you don't really have a sister so i wouldn't expect you to understand what i said.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have to agree with sphinchter in some ways. I worked security for several years at clubs etc, and women were the worst for making things harder. For a start they tend to be very confident that they wont get any comeuppance, and they scream, act irrational and well, just act like women do. I think many women probably benefit from 'tough love', and by that i dont mean beating the shit out of her or causing her injury, i just mean some form of hold or restraint that keeps her under control. I have done this in the past, and would do it again, and i know im not a woman beater in any form

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    i'd quit drinking mate, i know from experience that alcohol is the route of all evil for some of us me included, i've finally learned now that i cant handle my drink but it took 3 drunk & disorderly charges and a few fines from the courts, ive never been violent or anything just smashed me head through a few windows n shit. Or at least get some anger management, i agree with some of the other coments that you were both to blame, and i'm just glad things did not progress to the stage where the police were actually called to break things up.
    Last edited by Blackster1975; 05-11-2008 at 05:21 AM.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Any update?

TJM7275 is offline Banned

Dumb Ass Ex...

God luck bro

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    i have to agree with sphinchter in some ways. I worked security for several years at clubs etc, and women were the worst for making things harder. For a start they tend to be very confident that they wont get any comeuppance, and they scream, act irrational and well, just act like women do. I think many women probably benefit from 'tough love', and by that i dont mean beating the shit out of her or causing her injury, i just mean some form of hold or restraint that keeps her under control. I have done this in the past, and would do it again, and i know im not a woman beater in any form
    ^yep agreed. A man should not beat a woman, but GOSH DAMN IT SOMETIMES THE BITCH NEEDS TO BE SHAKEN BACK TO REALITY! I have never hit a woman, but I have picked them up and threw them on a bed or something. Its amazing how the dumb bitches equate that to a beating when they tell all thier friends and family about it. Women abuse their situation OFTEN. "Oh poor me, little woman," and then comes the exagerrated story of how abussive you are. GIMME A ****IN BREAK!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    ^yep agreed. A man should not beat a woman, but GOSH DAMN IT SOMETIMES THE BITCH NEEDS TO BE SHAKEN BACK TO REALITY! I have never hit a woman, but I have picked them up and threw them on a bed or something. Its amazing how the dumb bitches equate that to a beating when they tell all thier friends and family about it. Women abuse their situation OFTEN. "Oh poor me, little woman," and then comes the exagerrated story of how abussive you are. GIMME A ****IN BREAK!
    oh yes i forgot to mention that. Women have a very warped sense of reality alot of the time. I have seen many situations that make me question what planet they live on, and whenever i hear one say that she was hard done by an ex, i prett much always dismiss that as female dillusion. sad but true

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    man alcohol is a terrible thing. im glad i dnt drink b/c id be putting up stories of regret or stupidity. all the dumb decisions ive made have been on alcohol and hearn this lets me know ive overcome drinkn and dont care if i ever have a drink again

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    ...i thought people knew by now alcohol does nothing but mess their lives up.

everything in moderation bro.

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Any update?
    UPDATE.
    Well, she's gone and so is the pizza and chicken kickers. She hasnt come back.
    I saved my game of Castlevania Bloodlines on the last boss, but that bitch is too hard to beat. It will take me a few tries to destroy her.

Also, I had to do all sorts of shit yesterday with fingernail scratches on my face. Including around my mom who isnt stupid.

Basicly I keep running through my head how it started.
    me: "shut the **** up"
    her: "ASDLFASDKFJAS:LDKFJAS:LDKF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!"
    me: *covering mouth* "I said shut the **** up"
    her "OOOOHH!!! OOOHHH!!! YOU HIT ME!~!!!":"

Has anyone seen Bad Santa where the fat kid cuts himself carving the wooden pickle? Thats what she sounded like.

feanixco is offline Banned
    Wow, I mean...WOW! I have been really pissed off at women before. The dumbest thing I ever did was punch a wall and break my hand.

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member
    My ex was a total f#cken lunatic when she got mad.

One night she was paranoid that i was going to cheat on her & she started going absolutely mental at about 2.30-3 am in the morning.

Screaming at the top of her lungs, then i stood up to tell her to be quite cos she was going to wake the whole neighbourhood up & she tried to hit me so i grabbed her by the shoulders so she couldn't move & yelled at the top of my lungs

"JUST SHUT THE F#CK UP FOR ONE SECOND"

It must of brought her back to planet earth cos she immediately calmed down. I said to her;

"You just hit me then, what would you do if i flipped out & hit you back"?

She was like "umm i don't know"

me: "but you hit me, so if i was to defend myself & hit you back would it be fair. What would you do if i was some asshole & just started beating the crap out of you"

her: "umm..i don't know...i'd deserve it"

See she knew i was a nice guy & that i'd never hit a woman in my life & that's why she started yelling & cussing in the first place. Once i really lost my cool she got scared & i could talk sense to her.

I just don't get women, i mean they flip out & scratch/hit us but oh god don't you dare defend yourself cos if so you're a scumbag, women beater.

It's bullsh#t.

Now in no way am i advocating violence against women. i grew up watching my drug addict father beat the sh*t out of my mother till i was old enough to break his nose. & it makes me sick to my stomach when a man beats a woman.

However, the other thing that really gets under my skin is when a woman attacks a man & expects him not to defend himself. Of course i'm not saying he should punch her, but holding/restraining her is what you need to do sometimes.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i peed all over my girlfriend once, hammered, might have even been on our anniversary...i dont really remember. she did tho, and was quite upset about it. i learned that morning that waking up to your girlfriend crying is probably gonna cost you some money and at least a couple apologies.
    man im tired, but this thread entertained the last 10 minutes of my day.
    thank you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information