Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nismo is offline Member

Gyno surgery tomorrow!!!

So I went to see the Doc for the consultation today and after she finish rubbing me all over the place she told me that the Operation Room was open tomorrow and if I wanted to do it then.

Wish me luck kids and I'll post up the before and after pics after my sh!t fully heals.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
    So I went to see the Doc for the consultation today and after she finish rubbing me all over the place she told me that the Operation Room was open tomorrow and if I wanted to do it then.

Wish me luck kids and I'll post up the before and after pics after my sh!t fully heals.
    Did she rub u down there too ?

Good luck bro

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Good luck!

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Did she rub u down there too ?

Good luck bro
    I wish she had. I was seriously popping some serious wood! She was rubbing my chest for a while untill I told her, " Ummmm, well as you can see the GYNO right here". She had me stand up, sit down, lay on my back, lift my arms up. She even ran her finger down my back, when I asked what she was doing she said, "It's so you would straighten up". I would have seriously b@ned this Doc if she would have put on the moves.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    Good luck!
    Thanks!

I wish she had. I was seriously popping some serious wood! She was rubbing my chest for a while untill I told her, " Ummmm, well as you can see the GYNO right here". She had me stand up, sit down, lay on my back, lift my arms up. She even ran her finger down my back, when I asked what she was doing she said, "It's so you would straighten up". I would have seriously b@ned this Doc if she would have put on the moves.
    I would have told her there are some symptoms of Gyno b/w my legs too....

james21 is offline Anabolic Member

good stuff bro!!

is she going to do the surgery? tell her that you think you are having shrinkage problem.

Nismo is offline Member
    is she going to do the surgery? tell her that you think you are having shrinkage problem.

Hahaha yeah she's the one doing the surgery! I'm hoping I wake up to a happy ending.

Hahaha yeah she's the one doing the surgery! I'm hoping I wake up to a happy ending.
    Make sure u tell her the "other problem" chances are that u get lucky...Also tell her u r horney all the time but ur nuts are shrinking.....that should do the trick.

Is she hot? Couger?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck bro. How about u take a pic of her or describe her to us.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    So quickly. Did you get your insurance company to cover the cost? I have mine Friday, but had to give the insurance company a month to pre-approve the surgery, but they are covering it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron View Post
    So quickly. Did you get your insurance company to cover the cost? I have mine Friday, but had to give the insurance company a month to pre-approve the surgery, but they are covering it all.
    I think he is in Army.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    All the best brother

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro keep us posted on results.

Nismo is offline Member
    Make sure u tell her the "other problem" chances are that u get lucky...Also tell her u r horney all the time but ur nuts are shrinking.....that should do the trick.

Is she hot? Couger?

Yeah she really hot, and most def. a cougar! She is a Lt. Colonel. When they first told me that the doc was gonna be a chick I fingured a old ass lady... Bro, I was dead wrong.

Nismo is offline Member
    Yeah I'm in the Army so everything went really fast. It was Thrusday when I went in to talk to the Doc. Today I saw the Doc. that was gonna do my surgery and tomorrow is the operation.

Not too shabby.

Good Luck on your's brotha.

Yeah she really hot, and most def. a cougar! She is a Lt. Colonel. When they first told me that the doc was gonna be a chick I fingured a old ass lady... Bro, I was dead wrong.
    So r u going tell her about ur shrinkage problem? Ask her if you can get her pic so you can share with all of ur horny friends.

Nismo is offline Member
    So r u going tell her about ur shrinkage problem? Ask her if you can get her pic so you can share with all of ur horny friends.
    Hahaha I think I am! Maybe she'll hook it up with some test! I wonder if that would work?

Bro, if I ask her if I take her pic for my horny friends one of two things could happen.

1. Get all horny and we bone down before the operation.

2. I get slapped so fast with UCMJ on sexual harrasment that not only will I not get my gyno removed but I'll be filling sand bags in this hot ass heat.

Ummmm, I'll think I'll ask anyway and hope for #1!!!!

Hahaha I think I am! Maybe she'll hook it up with some test! I wonder if that would work?

Bro, if I ask her if I take her pic for my horny friends one of two things could happen.

1. Get all horny and we bone down before the operation.

2. I get slapped so fast with UCMJ on sexual harrasment that not only will I not get my gyno removed but I'll be filling sand bags in this hot ass heat.

Ummmm, I'll think I'll ask anyway and hope for #1!!!!
    Here what u should do...tell her about shrinkage problem. while u r giving her the wood make sure u cover her eye and take a quick picture. That will do two things

1.You will get laid
    2. we will be and thanking u

Nismo is offline Member
    Here what u should do...tell her about shrinkage problem. while u r giving her the wood make sure u cover her eye and take a quick picture. That will do two things

1.You will get laid
    2. we will be and thanking u

Hahaha I'm seriously gonna try it.

Well fellas I'm gonna hit the sack cause it now 9:10p.m. and my ass needs to get up at 4 in the morning. Wish me luck and I'll keep you guys posted on my tittiees!

Hahaha I'm seriously gonna try it.

Well fellas I'm gonna hit the sack cause it now 9:10p.m. and my ass needs to get up at 4 in the morning. Wish me luck and I'll keep you guys posted on my tittiees!
    Good luck bro....keep us posted ....also let us know if u got laid.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    tell her you think you have a hernia

They keepin the gland?

I may get it done eventually..cuz I get it easy as hell. I wonder if theres a way to get the gland removed and not have the nipple look like an alien..

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    She might be one of those doctors that ****s people while they are under general, u could have the night of your life and not even know it!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Will they let you keep them ?

Nismo is offline Member
    Alright, so I'm back and let me tell you that I don't remember a freakin thing! Last thing I remember was being rolled in the operating room and then I closed my eyes. When I opened them I had a ace wrap around my chest.

About an hour later I was up and walking around. I stayed there over night and then they released me. They wanted to me stay for seven days but I told them that I was perfectly fine.

That was like two days ago and I feel absolutly no pain what so ever. They did a pretty good job and I can't wait to see how it looks like when the swelling goes down. The Doc said it should go down with-in 7 days so thats when I'll post the pics.

The only thing that sucks about it is having the damn ace wrap around my chest all the damn time. I feel like I'm wearing a freakin bra. Well gents let me tell you it's really not that bad but for some reason I don't have any feeling on my nipps.

Alright, so I'm back and let me tell you that I don't remember a freakin thing! Last thing I remember was being rolled in the operating room and then I closed my eyes. When I opened them I had a ace wrap around my chest.

About an hour later I was up and walking around. I stayed there over night and then they released me. They wanted to me stay for seven days but I told them that I was perfectly fine.

That was like two days ago and I feel absolutly no pain what so ever. They did a pretty good job and I can't wait to see how it looks like when the swelling goes down. The Doc said it should go down with-in 7 days so thats when I'll post the pics.

The only thing that sucks about it is having the damn ace wrap around my chest all the damn time. I feel like I'm wearing a freakin bra. Well gents let me tell you it's really not that bad but for some reason I don't have any feeling on my nipps.
    I was going to pm you and wondering if u were alive or not..Good to hear from u bro. So look at ur D!ck and see if it has a rubbing marks because ur Doc had sex with u while u were under.....lol.

Welcome back bro...any development with ur relationship with Doc?

Nismo is offline Member
    I was going to pm you and wondering if u were alive or not..Good to hear from u bro. So look at ur D!ck and see if it has a rubbing marks because ur Doc had sex with u while u were under.....lol.

Welcome back bro...any development with ur relationship with Doc?
    Thanks man, good to be back!

Nah man, when I woke up I asked the nurse if they had did it already. I told that I didn't remember a thing. She told me that the last thing I said was, "My right arm feels like its on fire and my surgeon is really hot"!

Hahaha after that the Doc. kept checking up on me but didn't mention anything about it though. I have an appt. to see her on the 22nd of May. I'm gonna put in work then. If not then I guess it's back to for the next three months!

Thanks man, good to be back!

Nah man, when I woke up I asked the nurse if they had did it already. I told that I didn't remember a thing. She told me that the last thing I said was, "My right arm feels like its on fire and my surgeon is really hot"!

Hahaha after that the Doc. kept checking up on me but didn't mention anything about it though. I have an appt. to see her on the 22nd of May. I'm gonna put in work then. If not then I guess it's back to for the next three months!
    Nice way to tell her that u like her in front of every body...ha ha ha. Let us know how it goes.

Had mine today, was up and walking about like an hour afterwards. They removed breast tissue and lipo'd both sides to feather them out. But my left had a large amount of hard breast tissue, and it is really swollen right now. Not much swelling on the rght.

They gave me a compression vest, no ace wraps for me. I have a checkup on Tuesday, hopefully some of the swelling goes down by then when they take off the vest.

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    good to hear everything went ok mate Psychotron & nismo, keep us informed about how it looks when the swelling goes down

roodogg is offline Associate Member
    "My right arm feels like its on fire and my surgeon is really hot"!

Nothing like good old truth serum! can't wait to see how them titties look. I am thinking about surgery also

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I am paying off my CC debt from a long winter right now, almost there. Then the first big job I finish, the money is going away to get my tit job this winter.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    For all those on this thread who has the surgery did your surgeon remove the mammory gland as well as the fatty tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I will get up some before & after once I get healed, though, my before will be from Dec. 07 and I had shoulder surgery March 13th so I have severe muscle atrophy on my left side.

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    For all those on this thread who has the surgery did your surgeon remove the mammory gland as well as the fatty tissue?
    What I was told is there is no way to acctually differentiate between the mammory gland and what is just fat. The doc said he would do his best to remove all the breast tissue, but he also did some lipo to make sure the chest was evened out.

Nismo is offline Member
    What I was told is there is no way to acctually differentiate between the mammory gland and what is just fat. The doc said he would do his best to remove all the breast tissue, but he also did some lipo to make sure the chest was evened out.

Lucky lucky man! I didn't get lipo cause she said that my BF% is pretty low and it wouldn't do much different.

Mine also didn't look swollen but they really were though. I also felt some hard tissue but it was just the lower chest that was swollen.

I throw up some pics once my sh!t is fully healed.

Now that we don't have mammory glands you and I are now fish.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Think it goes on how much fatty breast tissue you have. My doc didn't do anything to get rid of the fat she just took off the gland and that was that. I really wished she would have done some lipo though, that way I wouldn't have to continue to bust my ass on cardio.

my compression vest is making my bowels move quicker lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information