I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any published books about normal everyday people who have decided to take up steroid use and their experiences. There are all those books out there about the athletes who have been caught taking steroids but how about from the other side of the spectrum?

It seems that every published work, whether it be an article or book revolves around how these super athletes go to these private doctors and spas and get their supply or about the high school kid who shot up a little deca and then coincidentally had so many mental problems and hang ups that they went ape shit and killed themselves.

I think a book about the first hand experiences we all have gone through to research, learn, acquire sources, and experiment with steroids should be discussed. The good and the bad of all our experiences should be presented to the mass public. Then, and only then, should the public make their conclusions about steroid use. Atleast that way the truth about the other 99% of steriod users stories can be seen.

Just my opinion, but I think it needs to be done.