Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gst528i is offline Senior Member

My buddy eats his own semen lol

So my boy and I decide to have some fun with some gurls....unfortunately instead of two gurl, turns out only one shows up..... so you know what that means... i mean she wanted it anyways so as the night progresses and a couple of drinks later we both fk the shyt out of her.. well he decides to let it all on her face and her mouth since he couldnt resist .....about 2minutes later the bitch pulls him on her and makes out with him Apparently the night never happened now or else he will kick me in the
    Just though i'd share.....

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    -shudder-

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I thought this was another thread started by Schmiditty on the back of his pissing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I thought this was another thread started by Schmiditty on the back of his pissing one.
    Yea read that and that's what made me post this...lol

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Hmmmm..... shouldn't you be kicking HIM in the nuts? I wouldn't care.... 20 yrs of friendship, when you start eating your own stuff.... sorry... it's over.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Hmmmm..... shouldn't you be kicking HIM in the nuts? I wouldn't care.... 20 yrs of friendship, when you start eating your own stuff.... sorry... it's over.
    exactly.

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    No chick is worth kissing for that.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Dude, at least he didn't eat your semen.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You were the one having sex with a chick making out with a guy with nut all over her face. In my opinion your buddy won. If I am with a chick and another dude, I definitely want to be the first to be done! LOL

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would one make out with a whore? Just do her and get the F out.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    oh pfft that's no big deal IMO......reading the title i thought it was gonna be like he's collecting it and eating it....which would be ****ed up

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    oh pfft that's no big deal IMO......reading the title i thought it was gonna be like he's collecting it and eating it....which would be ****ed up
    hahahah

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    by the title i thought he litterally would like jizz in his hand and eat.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    a two dude threesome isn't my scene

I have friends who have done that...I make fun of them, crossing sabers is gross

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    oh pfft that's no big deal IMO
    Why am I not surprised by your post?

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    i'll share a little something, its a snowball but my boy hooked up with a chick after i unloaded in her mouth, it also happen during the big east coast black out of.. 2003 if anyone remembers that..

mick86 is offline Member
    Whats wrong with doing that, like fine wine it tastes much better once its aged a little, and one load just isnt enough to satisfy my appetite so I need to save up enough.....jk yuck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

I have friends who have done that...I make fun of them, crossing sabers is gross
    Lol, I have had some experience with such things but there was no "crossing light savers" or anything like that. It was actually quite fun in a we have reduced this girl to a sexual object kind of a way, and some what thrilling compared to the norm. If you sort of take turns then its not hard to keep you distance from the other guy (which is preferable in my opinion). I'd much prefer a threesome with two fine ladies any time. Unfortunately the only way that I can see that happening for the moment is if I pay for it at a brothel

Damn he got the old Snowball. LOL gross!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that's what i thought, he was trying to get to 400g of protein and was short for the day..

and i wont' have sex with something i won't kiss.. keeps me out of trouble..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hahah that would be gross if he eats on purpose... And No there was crossing to rubbing of the balls .. we took turns... him than me than him.. than finally he went on her face and i went on her asss...

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Ya my girl has some kink in her and she tried to get me to finish in her, then go down on it and finally make out with her.

I have no problems with most things with her. I mean I will toss a salad from time to time, but that was drawing the line.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot View Post
    Ya my girl has some kink in her and she tried to get me to finish in her, then go down on it and finally make out with her.

I have no problems with most things with her. I mean I will toss a salad from time to time, but that was drawing the line.
    I've done that. I mean ya gotta do something when you cum first.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    that's what i thought, he was trying to get to 400g of protein and was short for the day..

and i wont' have sex with something i won't kiss.. keeps me out of trouble..
    i should look into this...might solve some problems...you prolly wear one of those condom things tooo....weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

nothing wrong with a "sword fight" frfom time to time as long as there is a girl there...hell i have had a girl put my dik and my buddie dik in her mouth at one time...that was weird and cool at the same time....

i have done that...if i come to fast and i know she wants to and is close i will do that for her...most of the time they are so appreciative it really works in your favor...just tsick to the top and the clit and you should avoid the snowball...

pay tribute is offline Junior Member
    Sick. Pretty soon he'll be felching. Kill him.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Felching.... lol.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wow!

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    So my boy and I decide to have some fun with some gurls....unfortunately instead of two gurl, turns out only one shows up..... so you know what that means... i mean she wanted it anyways so as the night progresses and a couple of drinks later we both fk the shyt out of her.. well he decides to let it all on her face and her mouth since he couldnt resist .....about 2minutes later the bitch pulls him on her and makes out with him Apparently the night never happened now or else he will kick me in the
    that's love baby!!

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer

i'd do that....it's all good

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Gimme a break guys, like none of you have ever been curious as to the taste of your own jizz, please!

mick86 is offline Member

I must admit if I was really keen on a girl I think I'd be willing to do that in the heat of the moment. Like someone said below just stick to the clit. It seems rather unfair to me to expect a girl to be willing to be filled from all ends with your fluids, but then cry if you should come into contact with some of your own.

The last girl I fuc%ed would not even kiss me after sucking my d!ck. Though I wasn't wearing a rubber I didn't finish in her mouth (good old cream pie). I thought that was weird, but then she is weird.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    so your boy's a snowballer it's his own and not yours....

pay tribute is offline Junior Member
    I mean I will toss a salad from time to time
    LMAO, excellent

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    what a slut. can i have her number?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    i should look into this...might solve some problems...you prolly wear one of those condom things tooo....weird...

nothing wrong with a "sword fight" frfom time to time as long as there is a girl there...hell i have had a girl put my dik and my buddie dik in her mouth at one time...that was weird and cool at the same time....

i have done that...if i come to fast and i know she wants to and is close i will do that for her...most of the time they are so appreciative it really works in your favor...just tsick to the top and the clit and you should avoid the snowball...
    HAHA thats is gross. sorry bro but thats not okay.. but its funny.. lol

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member

Ahahaha x 437245784278425

WEBB, you are my new hero dude!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Nope no condoms.. vasectomy.. all my children (that i pay for and raise) were planned...

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    HAHA thats is gross. sorry bro but thats not okay.. but its funny.. lol
    dont knock it till you try it man...its fukin kinky and cool...trust me...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Rotten View Post
    WEBB, you are my new hero dude!
    hahaha thanks man....

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Nope no condoms.. vasectomy.. all my children (that i pay for and raise) were planned...
    i am thinking of getting one of them, but Goose was givin me sh1t cause i have never really wore a rubber and i have no kids and am clean but i dont ant kids either...

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    I bottle mine and sell it as super glue on E-Bay

bitch

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    I bottle mine and sell it as super glue on E-Bay
    Oh you bitch...I was gonna use that glue for my car's headliner.....No wonder my bimmer stinks of sun dried nut...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    lol, nothing good can come out of a thread like this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information