Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    It doesn't make sense that after beating a 5 year max prison sentence, and getting 3 years of probation, someone is going to take their own life and the life of their significant other. Think about it, you would have a new lease on life, .
    New lease on life? What life is that? He has no friends, no money, no source of income, he name is dirt in the BB community and he was about to give evidence in regards to NFL players. Possibly he decided an exit was the best thing to do. You don't know what goes on inside the mind of someone suicidal, and further, did you know 1 out of 12 suicides the victim shot themselves in the stomach first? Talk to a psychiatrist about that. Some people who are suicidal want to inflict pain upon themselves before ending it all. They feel they deserve it.

Before you try to be some super internet sloth, you really should look at all angles/ gather information/ inform thyself. That's what a true internet sloth would do.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    New lease on life? What life is that? He has no friends, no money, no source of income, he name is dirt in the BB community and he was about to give evidence in regards to NFL players. Possibly he decided an exit was the best thing to do. You don't know what goes on inside the mind of someone suicidal, and further, did you know 1 out of 12 suicides the victim shot themselves in the stomach first? Talk to a psychiatrist about that. Some people who are suicidal want to inflict pain upon themselves before ending it all. They feel they deserve it.

Before you try to be some super internet sloth, you really should look at all angles/ gather information/ inform thyself. That's what a true internet sloth would do.
    Internet sloth?

We're all just speculating on what actually went on. I gave my opinion, you gave yours. 1 out of 12 people shoot themselves in the stomach before suicide, etc, etc. All are just opinions and guesses really. To be quite honest, I dont care if she shot himself or someone else did, as long as he's dead, where every other rat belongs. I really dont appreciate the condescending shit... thanks...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    tough talk, I dont know your history and you dont have to answer but have you ever been faced with a felony conviction and a lot of time? In my case about 12 years ago we had 9 defendants in total, I and one other guy were the only two to get any sentences, the rest were on probation and community service. it was conspiracy to traffic (not mentioning the substance here). mandatory sentencing, my pleading guilty but not snithcing got me a reduced felony charge with some time just for a guilty plea as opposed to going to trail and costing them money and time. but again 7 out of 9 snitched in our case, all of who would talk just like that about sitching. I can at least say I have proven to keep my word, it is a tough call for anyone in that position. We dont value human life enough in this society, everyone has parents and getting caught doing a crime, you chose to commit, lands you in punishment unfortunatly, IMO the guy did the wrong thing by snitching but still murder isnt justified IMO in this case. But it was obviously LE that took care of this hit, we will not ever find out the killer

Impressive BITTA............. Now you can tell that story the rest of your life.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    ^^ dont understand your post? I am not proud of getting i trouble but I am proud I remained loyal an kept my integrity. Can you explain what you mena by now I can tell this all my life? I ont feel the need to share this with corperate america who pays my bills, it is in the past I have grown from it. I am a better man becasue of it. And I idnt snithc wich puts my concious at ease.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    ^^ dont understand your post? I am not proud of getting i trouble but I am proud I remained loyal an kept my integrity. Can you explain what you mena by now I can tell this all my life? I ont feel the need to share this with corperate america who pays my bills, it is in the past I have grown from it. I am a better man becasue of it. And I idnt snithc wich puts my concious at ease.

Piece of cake BITTA. It's cut and dry. What I meant simply is this, you did not snitch in a very difficult situation. I find that impressive. I think you said it before in one of your posts, that many people who don't even know they would, would drop the ball when confronted with the pressure and bleakness of an ugly situation like that. That is simply all I meant.

Musclesci74 is offline New Member
    what was the name of Dave's lab??

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    STOP SNITCHIN' !

BE QUIET DO YOUR BID

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information