Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canine Owners

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    my parents have 2 miniature shauzers...who i exploit for my personal entertainment regularly.

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    my parents have 2 miniature shauzers...who i exploit for my personal entertainment regularly.

LMAO!!! thats classic... i love those dogs too... great protectors and awesome to play with...

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    well fellas i dont want to argue however i owned an amstaff not an american staffordshire bull terrier aka pitbull but the only people he could be around were family and close friends i took him everywhere with me let him meet everyone i knew dogs kids everyone but for somereason at age 2 he became aggresive as hello he didnt need to be provoked he would just snap he bit a child age 7 ,my friends girl ,my grandpa the delivery guy anyone he could except close friends and close family i never put him down cause i loved him i do agree they are the smartest dog but also unpredictable

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I have 8 dog's right now....

A rotty, three blue healers, two weinaramer's, a German Shepard and one little yappy mutt dog....

I bird hunt with my male weinaramer and my rotty....

The rotty can retrieve any bird and not leave a mark on them but my weinaramer has a lot better nose and just as soft a mouth....

Quote Originally Posted by amstaf View Post
    well fellas i dont want to argue however i owned an amstaff not an american staffordshire bull terrier aka pitbull but the only people he could be around were family and close friends i took him everywhere with me let him meet everyone i knew dogs kids everyone but for somereason at age 2 he became aggresive as hello he didnt need to be provoked he would just snap he bit a child age 7 ,my friends girl ,my grandpa the delivery guy anyone he could except close friends and close family i never put him down cause i loved him i do agree they are the smartest dog but also unpredictable
    sorry man, but an amstaff is not a pittbull... it's a lineage that was branched off the american pitbull as a show dog... Its Either A Pit Bull Or It Not... Saying They Changed The Name For Recognition Is Bull... I Never Seen A Amstaff That Came Close To A Pitbull... All Pit Traits Were Bred OPut Of The Amstaff To Meet Certain Breed Look Requirements... It Was No Longer Bred As A Pit Was Wich HAd No Requirements Other Then Temperment and Gameness To Fight... AMSTAFF IS NOT A PITBULL PERIOD!!!!

please research you answers before posting them. The American kennel club registers American staffordshire terriers, that were originally the same breed as the United kennel club registered American pit bull terrier. They are now different breeds with slightly different body types and slightly different personalities, though still similar. An Am Staff IS Not A Pitt Bull In Physical Or Personality Features...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i have a wiener dog

Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    sorry man, but an amstaff is not a pittbull... it's a lineage that was branched off the american pitbull as a show dog... Its Either A Pit Bull Or It Not... Saying They Changed The Name For Recognition Is Bull... I Never Seen A Amstaff That Came Close To A Pitbull... All Pit Traits Were Bred OPut Of The Amstaff To Meet Certain Breed Look Requirements... It Was No Longer Bred As A Pit Was Wich HAd No Requirements Other Then Temperment and Gameness To Fight... AMSTAFF IS NOT A PITBULL PERIOD!!!!
    i think i said he was an amstaff not a pitbull but ill have to look at what i typed

i see what your getting at he was nota pit your absolutly right i know alot of people with both breds and they are great dogs bth breeds i just happened to have a bad seed

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i have a wiener dog
    I hope u play with ur weiner all the time

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    I hope u play with ur weiner all the time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canine Owners-peanut.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by amstaf View Post
    i see what your getting at he was nota pit your absolutly right i know alot of people with both breds and they are great dogs bth breeds i just happened to have a bad seed
    sorry if i misunderstood... no doubt though they are both awesome breeds....

I STILL WANT A WEINER DOG... never had one of those, but i think they are so kool... although, i think the long hair ones are weird

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's my dogs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canine Owners-bella-014.jpg   Canine Owners-bella-002.jpg  

Why'd this stay so far down in the lounge?

one blue eye pit... awesome... i want to breed pure white red noses with gren eyes and blue eyes and name the line phantoms...

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    Here's my dogs.
    whats the black one?

^^An overweight lab. He was actually supposed to be a guide dog, but he has arthritis in his hips.

^^An overweight lab. He was actually supposed to be a guide dog, but he has arthritis in his hips.
    awww... my pit is 13 now and has it... she still thinks shes a puppy, but becomes a grandma when its time to walk up the stairs... ...

awww... my pit is 13 now and has it... she still thinks shes a puppy, but becomes a grandma when its time to walk up the stairs... ...
    Arthritis or hip dysplasia? My pit has hip dysplasia, which I believe is a normal occurrence in bully breads.

Arthritis or hip dysplasia? My pit has hip dysplasia, which I believe is a normal occurrence in bully breads.
    no, she has arthrytis... just really old... dont know... havent seen many bullies with dysplasia... some i'm sure... she's beautiful though... your lucky guy..

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Here's my baby. She's a two year old half Mountain Curr. I'm not sure what her other half she is. Whats funny is when she wants attention she does some kind of weird growl, but not in a threatening way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canine Owners-lexie-2.jpg  

MrGreen is offline Member
    If you are home enough to take care of one and train it and like big dogs there is only one that will set you apart from everyone else. Must live in a single animal home and owner has establish dominance. The breed is very very loyal and is bar none that best protection you could ask for in a canine.

Its a presa canary. Many people do not know about the breed or never heard of them but they are awesome and one of the most fearless of all breed if not the most. Aside from that their build is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by 2_slow_5.0 View Post
    If you are home enough to take care of one and train it and like big dogs there is only one that will set you apart from everyone else. Must live in a single animal home and owner has establish dominance. The breed is very very loyal and is bar none that best protection you could ask for in a canine.

Its a presa canary. Many people do not know about the breed or never heard of them but they are awesome and one of the most fearless of all breed if not the most. Aside from that their build is incredible.
    the owner must have extreme domonince, not like roweiller domonince or those dogs are dangerous... not for a novice dog owner, or one that is even slightly afraid of his own dog... very impressive dogs indeed, but also one of the most dangerous to have by unskilled owners....

MrGreen is offline Member
    the owner must have extreme domonince, not like roweiller domonince or those dogs are dangerous... not for a novice dog owner, or one that is even slightly afraid of his own dog... very impressive dogs indeed, but also one of the most dangerous to have by unskilled owners....
    very true not for a soft owner at all. The dog is not dangrous the person that owns it allows it to be dangerous. Dogs react to how they are raised and trained. I personally do not have a presa yet only because I have 2 sheperds and they would probally get eaten. Not that I would train the presa incorrectly or taunt it but its the breeds nature for natrual dislike of other animals. It is on the list just have to wait until the timing is right.

So some understand just how large this animal is it is common for the head to be 25-30 inches around. LOL nothing like a dog that can fit someones waist in their jaws.
    Last edited by MrGreen; 06-28-2008 at 02:02 AM.

presa canary aint got nothin on my girl
    my golden
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canine Owners-dscn0065.jpg  

scull is offline Junior Member
    got an AM STAFF and a ROTTIE and there both around 12-- does anyone give there dogs CISSUS [ the same sup body builders use for joints tendons]my dogs where starting to have problems with joints [walking up stairs ect] well they seem to be doing much better on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2_slow_5.0 View Post
    very true not for a soft owner at all. The dog is not dangrous the person that owns it allows it to be dangerous. Dogs react to how they are raised and trained. I personally do not have a presa yet only because I have 2 sheperds and they would probally get eaten. Not that I would train the presa incorrectly or taunt it but its the breeds nature for natrual dislike of other animals. It is on the list just have to wait until the timing is right.

So some understand just how large this animal is it is common for the head to be 25-30 inches around. LOL nothing like a dog that can fit someones waist in their jaws.
    actually its the same with pits, as long as you get them last in the pack, they grow up as part of the family... you can even add puppies to a canary's family but have to watch them carefully for about 2 weeks... just cant add 2 grown dogs together... start with a puppy and your good to go.. your the boss... and i never meant they are dangerous like that, i meant if your not around... and that means even in the other room... they shouldn't leave your site around nonfamily or even fearful family as they will try to dominate.. it's just in their nature... but if you get one as a puppy and you instill the pecking order in the household, you can easily get one and add it to your shepards... it's quite easy to do... just make sure they are caged when your not at home or at least seperated... it's when your not around that things happen...

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfs2shrt2bsml View Post
    presa canary aint got nothin on my girl
    my golden
    dude put that wild ass thing on a freakin log chain and give it an old car tire to play with for christ sake!

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    dude put that wild ass thing on a freakin log chain and give it an old car tire to play with for christ sake!
    ^^^^^x2... this was for real dogs, not some mythical wolf beast from the never ending story...

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scull View Post
    got an AM STAFF and a ROTTIE and there both around 12-- does anyone give there dogs CISSUS [ the same sup body builders use for joints tendons]my dogs where starting to have problems with joints [walking up stairs ect] well they seem to be doing much better on it.
    dude my first bulldog got bad arthritis in the winter especially. i gave him glucosamine tabs and he was like 20 times better. drank alot of water when taking it too. it really helped him. i dont know about the stuff you are talking about but this worked great for my dog. good info.

Quote Originally Posted by scull View Post
    an asprin and a bannana does the trick for my girl and gives her all dayto play before she gets sore again... just look up how much asprin is safe for your dog by size... of course some joint stuff will help, but for pure making her feel better and like a pup again, a banana and an asprin...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I got a black lab and a pit bull

and....

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Staffordshire bull terrier and a Doberman for me ..... both bitches!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I'm a boxer lover! I have a 3 year old female.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canine Owners-zoey.jpg  

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I want to get a

Boerboel (South African Mastiff)
    Rottweiler
    Siberian Husky

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I'm a boxer lover! I have a 3 year old female.
    i love white boxers... only seen a few before... i hear they put them down wich is bull just for a color, or cause they are sometimes deaf... but nothing wrong with a deaf dog...

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Pitbull

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I had a white boxer, but it is true that they have some issues that go deeper than just being deaf. The one I had wasn't deaf but had an aggressive temperament which isn't normal for a boxer unless it is protecting it's owner or guarding it's domain. This is actually my 6th boxer and I use her for pet therapy with Hospice. She's a great dog but extremely protective of me, they are very loyal.
    But white boxers are not acceptable to AKC standards and are considered to be a downfall in the breeding pool, but now they have become popular for pets and people want them. So instead of putting them down, some people will actually charge more for them.

i'd gt a white one.... i know its rar for the breed but my uncle had one that when he came home one day it snappd and attacked him... tore his hand apart... he was a cop, and had to pull his gun and shoot his own dog... to this day nbo one knows why it went bizerk... it was so sweet... oh well, people snap sometimes too... but my uncle was heart broken for years before he could get another dog.... never got another boxer thiugh.. painful memory i guess..

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    Here's my roommates dogs...i've been around them since they were puppies and live with em and spend more time with them then my roommates so they're kinda like my dogs LOL...the bigger blue pit is Bud and he's about 4 years old i believe and he's the best dog i've ever known...and the smaller girl is Lucy and she's almost a year old and can be a little pain in the ass but is a good dog too...lucy has the red collar on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information