Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canine Owners

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    those pits are gorgeous!

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    thank you katsmeow...they are the best dogs that i've been around yet...i love em like they're my children LOL...found another pic of bud i wanted to share too

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^those are some awesome dogs.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Nice dogs, i wanted a pit but because some PEOPLE have mistreated them and given them a bad rep i am unable to have one in my apartment. PEOPLE are stupid for misusing pits. Oh well doberman's are smart too.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Bullmastiffs.. Our female is pregnant and about to deliver any day now. This is our first litter!

i had a beautiful doberman puppy called mishka,she was havin vet treatment when i had to go away for a while.my ex didnt take her to the vets but kept the money i gave her to pay vet bills.a little while later i asked my mom to go round and collect her cus i didnt trust my ex....only to find out the rspca had to put mishka to sleep cus my bitch ex thought spending my money on drink was more important than paying vet bills.this is the last picture i have of her.

still feel so much hate towards my c*nt ex.and im man enough to say i cried like a baby when i found out!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canine Owners-picture-033.jpg  

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian View Post
    i had a beautiful doberman puppy called mishka,she was havin vet treatment when i had to go away for a while.my ex didnt take her to the vets but kept the money i gave her to pay vet bills.a little while later i asked my mom to go round and collect her cus i didnt trust my ex....only to find out the rspca had to put mishka to sleep cus my bitch ex thought spending my money on drink was more important than paying vet bills.this is the last picture i have of her.

still feel so much hate towards my c*nt ex.and im man enough to say i cried like a baby when i found out!!
    thats fvcked up. My boy rotty had parvo when he was 9 weeks and it cost me almost $1000. If my girl woulda kept that money and let him die, Id a choke a b!tch.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Couple of Pics.....

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    thats fvcked up. My boy rotty had parvo when he was 9 weeks and it cost me almost $1000. If my girl woulda kept that money and let him die, Id a choke a b!tch.

i used a compay called blacks,amazing vets,before i went away i spent £1500 about $3k.not cheap,but worth it...
    i now have a 500 metre restaining order against her,her c*nt mom and bit*h step dad..all because i lost my temper when i came home and went looking for her...how unfair?????

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian View Post

that is seriously ****ed up man...i think i woulda choked the bitch...

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    parvo is some serious shit man...bud (the male pit) had parvo when he was a pup and barely made it through...i think my roommate spent somewhere around $1000 to save him...money well spent though...i think thats part of the reason he's so calm

i was offered a pit bull puppy a week or so ago by my neighbour,tan,beautiful.but my new mrs has a kinda important job and pit bulls in england are illegal.they are used and bred as weapons.
    but the pit bull mom is the size of a house with an amazingly lethargic temprement.
    my mrs would def get sacked and prosecuted if she was seen with one,and cus she is the only black woman practicaly in her entire company she is easily recognisable.and 38 ish k ($70k) a year to lose is a lot to lose..

goin out with me is bad enough

That's horrible, that gurl should die for spending the money on her instead of intended purpose. Than women wonder why we call them bitches. BItch i gave you to spend the money to save my bitch and now you gone killed my bitch you ****ing bitch.
    Nice picture of the doberman

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    White German Shep

a little over 1 year old now...

1st pic is few months old
    2nd and 3rd pic are a few months ago
    4th pic is last summer at a few months old
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canine Owners-argo1.jpg   Canine Owners-argo2.jpg   Canine Owners-argo3.jpg   Canine Owners-argo4.jpg  

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^that's a cool dog. I don't normally see white german shepards.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    yea the white ones and the black ones look good, but I like all the GSD

I wasnt aware of white german shepherds. That's cool looking dog, why isn't he bigger like other german shepherds?

jolseen is offline New Member
    I have a presa canario..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canine Owners-2005_0124image0059_jpg_w300h400.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jolseen View Post
    I have a presa canario..
    that is a badass dog man

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    i have a 6 year old male american bulldog (in my avy) ,, and we just adopted a rescued mixed breed bitch, which is a french mastiff/ridgeback (dad) with staffordshire bull terrier (mom).
    Last edited by bd50; 08-06-2008 at 07:06 PM.

rockenfalcon is offline New Member
    ole english victorian bulldogge are the best great family dogs with power .

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    My dog is a Bitsza,,(bits of this and bits of that) I don't know what he is, he just came to my door one day as a puppy and would not leave, so i keep him. His name is Bud, and that is a magnum he is enjoying on a hot day
    Attachment 95006

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    My dog is a Bitsza,,(bits of this and bits of that) I don't know what he is, he just came to my door one day as a puppy and would not leave, so i keep him. His name is Bud, and that is a magnum he is enjoying on a hot day
    Attachment 95006
    Is he wired to explode if he is stolen ?

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAo,,,, your starting to know me too well...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    LMAo,,,, your starting to know me too well...

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Last year my dogs B-day 12/17 and me with my Goatee i grew for fun LOL im about 30lbs lighter now LOL but yeah my dog is a pittbull or Staffshier terrier and he is the biggest lover you ever met, i will never hit him and when people goto hit him or smack him i smack them 1st, actually thats how i got in a fist fight with my uncle. LOL but thats another story for another thread

-AJ Oh yeah his name Is ROMAN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canine Owners-rome.jpg  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information