Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its Official

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Man, come on guys, like i havent been trying to take pictures when i'm hitting it doggy... She always catches me and is NOT a fan. Shes afraid they will find there way on the net!!!! hmmm wonder why she would think that??
    Actually she works in goverment right in the capitol... Might not be good. I will get a picture of her body though... might have to be clothed
    Were going to this dinner with the Govenor next Friday...

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    Dude I'm ****ing uber-jealous holy shit!!!!

Don't be jealous SVT... get out their and get you a cougar with bank. Emilio might have one but he thinks she has weird toes if you believe that shit.....LOL

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Don't be jealous SVT... get out their and get you a cougar with bank. Emilio might have one but he thinks she has weird toes if you believe that shit.....LOL

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81 View Post
    Man, look at all the people from Jersey in this thread. I can smell the Armani cologne, Tanning Lotion, and the Jersey Shore all the way from the supplement forum

But seriously, Very nice watch.
    i miss those smells

Cant wait to see all the guido's walking around talking shit... Little dudes in wife beaters running there mouths...ahh the shore rules

Cant wait to see all the guido's walking around talking shit... Little dudes in wife beaters running there mouths...ahh the shore rules
    yea, we might leave the shore on probation.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    TJM, how old is she? Puss...y is Puss..y so keep hitting it. lol

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Don't let her get away, she seems like a nice cougar. She sounds like the perfect cougar. Plus she in the govt. means she got all the hook ups. This one's a keeper for some time.

She just turned 46, but man you would never know it... Girl has got a sixer, tight ass, and HUGE natural teets

Quote Originally Posted by mmcdaniels610 View Post
    i just joined how do i ask my own post

huh

Don't Hi-Jack my thread new guy......jkjkjk
    When you go the each forum there is a button that says new thread.. Click it and write

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Man, you struck it rich dude. I was stay on her good side and be her puppet for as long as I could. Jeez, some guys have all the luck. Oh and I love the watch. I am a sucker for watches!

Sell it to you for 5 grand....jkjkjk

39+1 is offline Banned
    Alright, so you guys know I have been banging this cougar...Margo. She's freakin unbelieveable hot with nice cans, perfect tummy, just all around hot. Anywho tonight was my birthday and she wanted to take me out for dinner and give me my present. I'm thinking ass, so I was all excited because she lets me do whatever I want. Well we had a nice dinner and she introduced me to five of her girlfriends. Had a good time, let them feel my muscles, and then went back to her place. She really went all out with candles, scents and all that crap. I was kinda thinking she wants a boy toy and was I ever right. She got me a Brietling watch for my present. A $5,000.00 watch... you believe that shit. I felt bad and said I couldn't take it but she insisted. She said the only thing she wants is a few nights a week of great sex and for me to be her date at certain functions she has to attend...PLUS she said she would buy me my cycles. I think she got some huge settlement from her ex. Anyone else a boy toy??? I was feeling bad, but thats all she wants from me and I can deal with it!!!
    I will post a picture tomorrow of the watch...assed out tired right now
    is she busy on your off nights? just wondering casue im flexable

Dude I have no problems sharing my ass on the side... Might have to give Dukki first dibs though....Sorry

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    yea, we might leave the shore on probation.
    you aint quoting that youtube song are you?

Dude I have no problems sharing my ass on the side... Might have to give Dukki first dibs though....Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    you aint quoting that youtube song are you?
    no idea what your talking about. my comp dont have speakers so i cant listen to youtube even if i wanted. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    no idea what your talking about. my comp dont have speakers so i cant listen to youtube even if i wanted. lol
    oh.. lol.. its a song arrive on vacation leave on probation about the jersey shore.... i thought you were quoting it... I just finished a movie with the hooker and the old dude doing the chorus... anyways.. irrelevant now... lol

Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    oh.. lol.. its a song arrive on vacation leave on probation about the jersey shore.... i thought you were quoting it... I just finished a movie with the hooker and the old dude doing the chorus... anyways.. irrelevant now... lol
    ill have to listen to it when i get home. lol.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    If shes 46 then she knows how to work it. I'd take her out and get a little buzzed. Take her back home and fuc...k her so good and hard that she will always remember you. Pull her hair back, slap her ass and rubb some baby oil on that ass too. Show her how we boys to it from the AR. Lol

Bro where the hell have you been????....LOL.... Dude what I have done to her and what she has done to me..... I would need another thread. She made my toes curl for christ sakes. One of th best lays i have ever had bar none

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    she does man....her 2nd toe is smaller than her smaller one and they stick up...besides that shes married, has money, and is just looking for a good time...i cant do it..cut me mick

Bro, you better hit that shit... Come on with the toes!!! Didn't we go round and round about this on the phone the other day..... I GOT IT... Ask her to wear high heels while you hit it. I have girls do that all the time. Cougar has leather, high heeled, come f*** me boots that go to her knees. I make her wear them all the time

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    carl is wicked.

but i need a sugar daddy.

moustache, nice car, and who wants to shower me with gifts and make life not suck.

i dont think i'll find someone who appreciates me though

Blog Entries
    Bro, you better hit that shit... Come on with the toes!!! Didn't we go round and round about this on the phone the other day..... I GOT IT... Ask her to wear high heels while you hit it. I have girls do that all the time. Cougar has leather, high heeled, come f*** me boots that go to her knees. I make her wear them all the time
    GREAT IDEA!! IM BANGIN THIS BROAD TONITE!

All you guys are making me jealous. Biggest question to all the guys that have a cougar. How do u aproach a cogar considering they can be married or their husband maybe around just not with them at that particular minute and you have no way of knowing?
    Also how the hell do you find something in common with a cougar, i mean i'm 23 but have no clue what cougars like to talk about. I have no problem picking up younger chicks or just barely older than me like up to 26 maximum.

Gst... go back and read the posts bro, I explained how I got her. Its easier than you think.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    All you guys are making me jealous. Biggest question to all the guys that have a cougar. How do u aproach a cogar considering they can be married or their husband maybe around just not with them at that particular minute and you have no way of knowing?
    Also how the hell do you find something in common with a cougar, i mean i'm 23 but have no clue what cougars like to talk about. I have no problem picking up younger chicks or just barely older than me like up to 26 maximum.
    i picked mine up at a party..shes like 10yrs older than me, married with 2 kids...she txts me and when shes goin home or her husband is by she tells me "dont reply"

while her husband is at work i go to her house or condo downtown..sometimes she comes by me...there is no talking b/c shes not looking for a relationship...all she wants is to bang...so you talk about freaky stuff and they fukkin love it!

mine txt me after i did a party for her..and i was like "wtf is she doin txtin me, i already did her party" so i told her to send me a pic and she did..so then i knew it was on! (untill i saw her toe)

Blog Entries
    oh and TJM you have to call me bro..i need to tell u about the bank teller and what i did to her last night

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    i picked mine up at a party..shes like 10yrs older than me, married with 2 kids...she txts me and when shes goin home or her husband is by she tells me "dont reply"

while her husband is at work i go to her house or condo downtown..sometimes she comes by me...there is no talking b/c shes not looking for a relationship...all she wants is to bang...so you talk about freaky stuff and they fukkin love it!

mine txt me after i did a party for her..and i was like "wtf is she doin txtin me, i already did her party" so i told her to send me a pic and she did..so then i knew it was on! (untill i saw her toe)
    INTRESTIN, but if she didnt eye **** you a couple of times would u still have approached her?

Would I have approached her?????LOL
    You bet ya there buddy

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    my bro is a boy toy! this chick pays for everything only problem is she is butt ugly and smells sometimes but at least she aint fat has a good personality.

For her age, Margo is a dime brother... Real pretty and a GREAT body..... We had sex ten times yesterday.... Myself and Dukki were in competition for how many times we can bang our girl in a day!!!!! I WIN DUKKI
    Last edited by TJM7275; 07-05-2008 at 09:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    INTRESTIN, but if she didnt eye **** you a couple of times would u still have approached her?
    not for the simple fact that she had a husband...but b/c she approched me i knew EXACTLY what she wanted

10 time TJM? 10 times? Jesus u sure your wiener didn't fall off?
    My personal highest is 7 times and the 6th and 7th time hurt when i jizzed on her. Well actually i think nothing came out on the 7th time. Bitch wanted to do more i was like **** off

Bro, I was shooting drops instead of my usual Pete North wad.... I need some rest

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Sell it to you for 5 grand....jkjkjk
    How about 5 pups!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information