Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Didn't get to see it but I like both fighters... I really like Forrest though. Anyone have the link to the fight maybe??? I would like to check it out. Heard it was great

Deen54 is offline Member
    I usually watch the fight on www.pancrase.org

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Rampage was on his back for 4:30 in the second round. He didnt land a single punch in round two.
    this is exactly why it shouldnt have been a 10-8 round. rampage was on his back for 4:30 and was mounted for about 3 of those minutes but forrest couldnt finish the fight. forest did not land anything and rampage basically came out of it without a scratch!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    this is exactly why it shouldnt have been a 10-8 round. rampage was on his back for 4:30 and was mounted for about 3 of those minutes but forrest couldnt finish the fight. forest did not land anything and rampage basically came out of it without a scratch!
    I was meaning rampage didnt land a punch, not forrest....

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL View Post
    if rampage wouldn't had got his leg hurt he may have taken it...glad forrest won but i would have bet the other way
    yes that was a 2 point round for forrest definatley a factor in the scoring of this fight

doolo is offline Associate Member
    forest ran away and outscored. I dont like that style. I felt like i was watching forest almost get knocked out for 5 rounds every round and then he won. Minus the leg rampage took as much damage as he would on his regular cardio training. I must say tho, it seems like all you need to look at right now is a fighters training camp to decide whos gonna win. Greg Jackson and Cotours camps really really stand out. Why doestn rampage bust a combo and shoot or somthing i dunno, im no mma expert but it looked like he couldhv done alot more, maybe he didnt cause the leg kicks, maybe he didnt cause it was fixed, i dunno but forest has a lack of raw talent compared to many fighters and i dont see him being champ for long. For ****s sakes i can throw a harder punch then forest.

If you like forest look forward to alot of boring 5 rounds championship bouts cause hes only gonna finish a guy if that guy gets tired enough to be submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by doolo View Post
    forest ran away and outscored. I dont like that style. I felt like i was watching forest almost get knocked out for 5 rounds every round and then he won. Minus the leg rampage took as much damage as he would on his regular cardio training. I must say tho, it seems like all you need to look at right now is a fighters training camp to decide whos gonna win. Greg Jackson and Cotours camps really really stand out. Why doestn rampage bust a combo and shoot or somthing i dunno, im no mma expert but it looked like he couldhv done alot more, maybe he didnt cause the leg kicks, maybe he didnt cause it was fixed, i dunno but forest has a lack of raw talent compared to many fighters and i dont see him being champ for long. For ****s sakes i can throw a harder punch then forest.

If you like forest look forward to alot of boring 5 rounds championship bouts cause hes only gonna finish a guy if that guy gets tired enough to be submitted.
    i was for rampage but forrest's claim to fame is that he can take a beating and keep going. u think u can fire a punch as hard as forrest but can u take one like he can?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I was meaning rampage didnt land a punch, not forrest....
    i know what u meant all im saying is if a champion has somebody mounted for 3 minutes he should be able to finish the fight!

doolo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    i was for rampage but forrest's claim to fame is that he can take a beating and keep going. u think u can fire a punch as hard as forrest but can u take one like he can?
    Hell no, I'd prolly run away and cry, oh wait, forest already did that one time.

My point is not that im tough or special or could take anyone, it's that on an athletic level forest doesnt have the raw goods to prolly even be an amateur boxer. His punches look weak, uncoordinated and fairly slow. You can improve alot of things, look at his footwork, and how dynamic he is, much improved over the years. Something like that raw power and speed rampage has cannot be trained, slightly improved yes but youll never see forest swing hard or fast.

Bottomline, he throws like a girl, everything else is topnotch it seems.

mrb123 is offline New Member
    I like Forest but Rampage is gonna kill

Deen54 is offline Member
    ^^^^ dude the fights over Rampage lost.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    jackson looked like shit. im ready for chuck to challenge griffin and whip his ass then get another shot at rampage.

mrb123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    ^^^^ dude the fights over Rampage lost.
    oh well thats what i get for not havin a tv

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information