Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bd50 is offline Associate Member
    DUDE,,, it sounds like she's got a fukin crush on you, and wants to bang you sideways!!

she just does not know how to express herself..

ask her about it,, tell her you are dying to hit it with her, and it will be "your little secret"/

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    lmao thats crazy i had one of those threw juice in my face threw a phona and hit me in the head, messed up i booted her and am alot happier i dont know what to tell ya bro your in a hard one

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bd50 View Post
    DUDE,,, it sounds like she's got a fukin crush on you, and wants to bang you sideways!!

she just does not know how to express herself..

ask her about it,, tell her you are dying to hit it with her, and it will be "your little secret"/

If i could put into words what she looks like besides the lord of the rings analogy; take a 10 yr old boy with big ears and bulging eyes with egg shell colored skin and long hair and you have brittany.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    yummy! lol j/k i feel ur pain good luck with that

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Passive aggressive? Hardly...
    Man up he says lol Have you even bothered to read any of the posts?
    I dont have patience to talk to her... I say something to her... she flips out and runs down stairs and cries. Like previously stated if you would read alittle bit - Ive tried being civil - shit ive even hammered her. Nothing works... So im fighting fire with fire. And its working... Main reason why I havent said anything recently, is my temper... I know that I will ****ing explode on her and I have a feeling it will provoke something.

Last year my roomate hit her with a snow ball, and she ran into the kitchen and got a knife and literally tried stabbing him. Not joke haha funny... no... drop dead serious with a friggin large steak knife chased him. If something like that ever occurred... Id black out... and wake up in a large puddle of blood with body parts scattered every wehre.

And im far from "her b itch"... i do what I want, im just trying to see if maybe its me or at least partially me maybe im the crazy one. They both say im ****ed up so im trying to be an adult and bite my tongue for once for a little bit. But its clear now whos wrong.

She doesnt have dirt on me... her boyfriend who works with me does... however, the marijuana garden he had growing in the attic is more than sufficient to keep things hush hush. But im not taking that chance... and he knows im no rat so when he comes back ill see how shit goes.

Have alittle more common courtesy with your posts also dude.
    No disrespect intended.

I hope this works and I hope you are not the crazy one.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    No disrespect intended.

I hope this works and I hope you are not the crazy one.
    Ditto...

But from the looks of it, its not me just being a baby and it looks like she really is just a troll. What ever the case is, when i go back home... Im going to give the verbal warning one last time... then its game fvckin on.

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    Yo Road where do you live? in NY? if so ill come up there and tell that b*tch off for you. let her try something ill snap that C*nts little arms...i am not afraid of her or your roomate..a nice little bloodchoak should be sufficent for him.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing like the roomates bitchy girlfriend. if its not your lease i would just move out. one time, some dude i lived withs girlfriend, WAKES ME UP, says something ridiculous, and hands me 10 dollars..i shrug it off, and go back to sleep..20 minutes or so later, she wakes me up, AGAIN, this time, im conscious enough to be pissed at whats going on here. so i turn over and ask what she wants..says shes sick, very sick, and needs me to go and buy her tampons because she didnt feel well enough to do it herself. i looked at her with a very calm, lucid, and civilized expression and said
    "do i f*ck you?"
    she says "uh..what?"
    me again.."do i F*ck you?"
    her: "uh...no?"
    me: "then i certainly dont run your errands either. now get the F*CK out of here." she literally never spoke to me again. it was incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by RaWRZ0R! View Post
    Yo Road where do you live? in NY? if so ill come up there and tell that b*tch off for you. let her try something ill snap that C*nts little arms...i am not afraid of her or your roomate..a nice little bloodchoak should be sufficent for him.
    Naah im originally from NY... my cribs in PA... Had I not been in the current situation i am in with my command/navy... shit would have already been real ugly for her. Im ruthless if i have nothing to lose. But shit is already starting to get dark there, clouds are forming over the house and im about to give in to will power. Plus on top of everything, there would be no witnesses, so she could easily say I smacked her around or something. Shes the type to cry wolf.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm, rough situation.
    Here's a few ideas that come to mind to get out of the apartment clean or lose the girl.

1. Star being overly nice to her and start sitting down and watching movies or just trying to be close to her for a week than tell your roommate you think your in love with her.

2. Leave used condoms in her room somewhere her boyfriend or her will find them than go out of the area for the weekend. (Double this up with leaving condoms in his pockets so she will find them if she does laundry or vice versa) Sabotage

3. It's as much your place as his, start inviting friends over for and jamm out on some XBox and football at all hours of the night. (In your own room)

4. Tell him your moving out and if he tells your command you will beat his ass into a couma.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Hmmm, rough situation.
    Here's a few ideas that come to mind to get out of the apartment clean or lose the girl.

1. Star being overly nice to her and start sitting down and watching movies or just trying to be close to her for a week than tell your roommate you think your in love with her.

2. Leave used condoms in her room somewhere her boyfriend or her will find them than go out of the area for the weekend. (Double this up with leaving condoms in his pockets so she will find them if she does laundry or vice versa) Sabotage

3. It's as much your place as his, start inviting friends over for and jamm out on some XBox and football at all hours of the night. (In your own room)

4. Tell him your moving out and if he tells your command you will beat his ass into a couma.
    Heres a lovely little update...

I come home 2 am this morning... and the cans of tuna,pb and bread.... ARE ON MY F UCKING DRESSER IN MY ROOM. This b itch is severely f ucked up in the head.
    My dog did a little pay back for me... Brittany goes into the living room after cooking what ever nasty food she cooks to eat... and my dog walks right in front of her and diarrheas on the rug right in front of her. LMAO... And this is literally right before I decided im going to explode on this little nasty b itch.

I here "(Insert my name her)!!!! Angel is shitting all of the rug!!!!! Its diarhea i think shes sick!!!" and goes down stairs and thats the last i heard from her lolol.

I dragged the rug out side and hosed it down and clean it up and its out there drying. Maybe tomorrow Ill blow up on her.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 07-10-2008 at 07:38 PM.

Naah im originally from NY... my cribs in PA... Had I not been in the current situation i am in with my command/navy... shit would have already been real ugly for her. Im ruthless if i have nothing to lose. But shit is already starting to get dark there, clouds are forming over the house and im about to give in to will power. Plus on top of everything, there would be no witnesses, so she could easily say I smacked her around or something. Shes the type to cry wolf.
    where in PA still not that far and ill still come over there and F*ck her up.. ill say i dont know you...ill 5 leaf clover that B*tches a55hole

Quote Originally Posted by RaWRZ0R! View Post
    where in PA still not that far and ill still come over there and F*ck her up.. ill say i dont know you...ill 5 leaf clover that B*tches a55hole
    abington/roslyn

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    nothing like the roomates bitchy girlfriend. if its not your lease i would just move out. one time, some dude i lived withs girlfriend, WAKES ME UP, says something ridiculous, and hands me 10 dollars..i shrug it off, and go back to sleep..20 minutes or so later, she wakes me up, AGAIN, this time, im conscious enough to be pissed at whats going on here. so i turn over and ask what she wants..says shes sick, very sick, and needs me to go and buy her tampons because she didnt feel well enough to do it herself. i looked at her with a very calm, lucid, and civilized expression and said
    "do i f*ck you?"
    she says "uh..what?"
    me again.."do i F*ck you?"
    her: "uh...no?"
    me: "then i certainly dont run your errands either. now get the F*CK out of here." she literally never spoke to me again. it was incredible.

you are a rolemodel to me. lol

abington/roslyn
    your an hour from me..lol i so need to chill with you just to be like suck on these n*ts whore

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information