Thread: charlotte nc

sonnyredd is offline New Member

charlotte nc

is there any member from the charlotte nc area?

dbl d is offline Junior Member
    Why dont you ask that quesion in the lounge? you might have better results.. just a thought...

charlotte nc

are there any memebers from the charlotte nc area.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i am, there are a few others here too

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    no but id like to live in NC

hey Number 12. could we talk off line, i have a few questions for you.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Probably not gonna give you a source.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Probably not gonna give you a source.
    x2, how obvious could you get? 12 I wouldn't respond to this if I were you bro.

mcinnc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyredd View Post
    is there any member from the charlotte nc area?
    whuddup, i live in charlotte.

I was hoping to avoid all the weirdo jokes replys and the guys getting pissed at each other..

Number 12, I just started cage fighting and had 3 fights, i want to start training hard and need a tough workout partner who is pretty serious. any interest?

big

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    x2, how obvious could you get? 12 I wouldn't respond to this if I were you bro.

hey BIG, i need some help, how can i get information from people that have actualy done the cycles i want to take. I get off topic advice and a ton of joke replys. is there a non joke section or is there a section where people talk about what they would do differently and what to watch out for etc?

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    hey BIG, i need some help, how can i get information from people that have actualy done the cycles i want to take. I get off topic advice and a ton of joke replys. is there a non joke section or is there a section where people talk about what they would do differently and what to watch out for etc?
    q&a is the best place for those questions. you may not get good answers because Some questions are asked repeatedly by people who have not done any research. So members get sick of answering the same questions over and over. The members in q&a like to see questions that have been researched. What questions do you have? And its fun to **** with the new guys.

I was thinking about doing a run of anavar , have any experience?

Big
    You already posted this in another section, and there is no steroid question here. I'm quickly growing weary of you...

Big
    considering there are already many threads about just about any cycle you may be considering, I would recommend doing some research.

lol...I did 2 months of reasearch found 4 compounds which will do the job, weighed oral vs injectable, side effects, cycle duration, read all the threads pertaining to each, found a lot of discrepancies and contradictions, stated clearly that my diet and cardio was as solid as possible, gave my stats, age, and training history and I was told to go to the forum and was told to check my diet and cardio and was given a list of the all the info that i have gathers already.

Big
    link to the thread?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    unless he wants a source of groceries i have no idea what direction to point him in lol

hey Number 12. could we talk off line, i have a few questions for you.
    PM me if you want bro.

Good lord, lol....I still have no clue what sourse or any other lingo here means, I just wanted some personaly first hand opinions and I get all jokes, people posting contradictory info, directed to opposing sections, and read an argument between two staff about being angry cuz one was promoted and had no right to threaten someone. i think its a bit more efficent to just roll the dice on my own. I should have taken the "only for entertainment" text more seriously

thanks number 12, you seem like a cool guy that wants to help, I d love to but I can't PM and when i asked to talk to you people reacted very negetively. I'll have to go to the scketchy guy at the gym for my info... thanks

southmadejd is offline Member
    But why would you need somebody in Charlotte NC to answer your cycle questions?

Strategus is offline Female Member

Talking

It's gotta be Charlotte in NC....

I'm tempted to make a funny reply about altitude training in North Carolina, but I'll hold back, except to say that Boone, Mt. Mitchell, or Asheville are at better elevations for increasing red cell count than Charlotte is.

Oops - that's for endurance training....not for lifting...

Thread Information