Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Cops shoot protester with rubber bullets, then laugh about it...

Watch this video...the cops shoot a protester with rubber bullets, then in their own video afterwards, make jokes about it and referr to the protesters as "cockroaches.." This is the kind of behavior we have come to expect as common place from our civil SERVANTS paid by our tax dollars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G63FEamhpA0&NR=1

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    I say ALL COPS MUST DIE... who is with me?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    im sorry but those rubber bullets didnt even seem to phase her, let alone leave a mark. How can they be done for excessive force?

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Having power is fun!... [/sarcasm]

Innocent citizen standing up for her beliefs --><-- Ignorant dumbass sheeps following the heard with some trigger happy punks.

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 08-08-2008 at 11:32 PM.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    im with the cops on this one.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    could've nailed her in the eyes.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    i fvckin hate cops

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am with the cops but the cops were pretty stupid to allow them comments to be video tapped.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    they should have shot her in her fat ass

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    lol...quality entertainment

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla View Post
    they should have shot her in her fat ass

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mex83 View Post
    I say ALL COPS MUST DIE... who is with me?
    wow is all i can say...a little ignorant, but your entitled to your opinion.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    wow is all i can say...a little ignorant, but your entitled to your opinion.
    agreed.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    thats old miami news. she's a retard if she thinks they will give her a dime for being hit by a "rubber bullet" while she clearly refused to get out of the roadway.

everyone else was moving, but she decided to stay and talk shiit to fire up the crowd of protesters..

Quote Originally Posted by bd50 View Post
    thats old miami news. she's a retard if she thinks they will give her a dime for being hit by a "rubber bullet" while she clearly refused to get out of the roadway.

everyone else was moving, but she decided to stay and talk shiit to fire up the crowd of protesters..
    she was cowering on the road with the poster in front of her, yeah, reallllllly firing up the crowd.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    The emphasis on this video was how the police, who are supposedly OUR civil SERVANTS view us. They do not view us as the people they serve, but rather as admitted in the video, as "cockroaches." I made no reference to whether the ladies or the police officers actions were justified or not. The way they spoke about the citizens is what bothered me in this video.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    The emphasis on this video was how the police, who are supposedly OUR civil SERVANTS view us. They do not view us as the people they serve, but rather as admitted in the video, as "cockroaches." I made no reference to whether the ladies or the police officers actions were justified or not. The way they spoke about the citizens is what bothered me in this video.
    power corrupts, even in the hands of the law.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by bd50 View Post

^^ Agreed. I'm no lover of cops, but I'd have shot that harpy too.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    play with fire and get burned. if you think you can withstand a line of riot police you are delusional. riot police marching down a road = get the **** off the road. even an idiot like me knows that.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Godfather I hear your message on this one and agree. I think this is not an isolated incident and it has become more common across the nation with many cities becoming more like police states instead of instead of civil communities. I often wonder at what point in our society did it become illegal to peacefully protest or dissent against govt.? And I think that the officers’ attitudes reflect on how our society is becoming more totalitarian in rule with the “us against them” mentality.

I heard this and totally agree…

“People should not be afraid of their government, but government should be afraid of its people.”

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I haven't even watched the video and I am laughing (mental image.... hahaha)

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i'd have shot her, i'm with the cops on this one- except they were dump 2 make comments

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, the way that Cop was addressing his officers, talk about one big Good Ole Boys club. I can't believe some of you think this is funny. I hope you all think it's funny when one of these guys decided to shoot your mother, simply cause she happened to be near the scene of a protest wearing a bright coloured coat. All those that are saying "she deserved it", why the **** did she deserve it? Don't you believe in the right to protest, or do you believe she deserved it cause she was a woman?

Blog Entries
    ^^Should've been at home making cake.

/riotous sarcasm

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I honestly need no more proof that America is turning to shit.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Wow, the way that Cop was addressing his officers, talk about one big Good Ole Boys club. I can't believe some of you think this is funny. I hope you all think it's funny when one of these guys decided to shoot your mother, simply cause she happened to be near the scene of a protest wearing a bright coloured coat. All those that are saying "she deserved it", why the **** did she deserve it? Don't you believe in the right to protest, or do you believe she deserved it cause she was a woman?

You have to understand that common Americans have no sympathy for anyone but themselves and view someone else having their rights blatantly violated doesn't bother them. I mean, its not them right?

Only until it hits close to home will they wake up and start asking questions or get upset about it.

Little do they know, this could have easily been them or a member of their family.

Americans are the most un-nationalistic people on the earth. So undivided...violating Americans rights is like taking candy from a baby these days.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    i would have shot her too, prob more than twice though

MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member
    If the police are lined up in riot gear and clearing an area, you have to be an asshole to be standing alone in an open section waving your sign. If these liberals don't like it, then too bad. It's hard to sympathize with someone who did the same thing twice and took a few non-lethal hits. Remember the days when they used tear gas and water cannons? Stop crying and retreat to where the other protesters were and you wouldn't have had any issues. She obviously wanted to cause a ruckus and did. That was what she set out to do and shouldn't cry about it now. The cops should have just scooped her up and thrown in in a van.

And the 'good ol' boys' joking about it afterwards? Grow up, will you. You don't think that doctors goof around about hypocondriacs after they leave the hospital claiming that they're dying from a flesh wound? It's part of every job, and these guys aren't robots, no matter how much some people want them to be.
    Last edited by MuscleSportMag; 08-08-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: typo

^^^^^Case in point!

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    its like taseing that guy in the airport "don't tase me bro" and then laughing histarically while he has thousands of volts flowing through his body

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    You have to understand that common Americans have no sympathy for anyone but themselves and view someone else having their rights blatantly violated doesn't bother them. I mean, its not them right?

Only until it hits close to home will they wake up and start asking questions or get upset about it.

Little do they know, this could have easily been them or a member of their family.

Americans are the most un-nationalistic people on the earth. So undivided...violating Americans rights is like taking candy from a baby these days.
    Agreed!

Most Americans are r-tards that are more concerned with reality shows than national policy and the powers that be know this.

There’s a reason why the war in Iraq will continue, U.S. education system is shite, gas prices are raising, and civil liberties are decreasing, etc.

I love (sarcasm) how labels so easily fly out of the redneck handbag and label dissent as liberal palaver or unpatriotic sentiment and then the ultimate epitome of ignorant sayings of “Love it or Leave it” are the final say so.

I think most people don’t realize that this country was founded on dissent and not a police state or military might….

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    One of the reasons the country is going to shit is because everyone has this sense of entitlement to freedom to do whatever the hell they want. People can dissent but when too large an unruly crowd causes unsafe conditions and then I'll be happy when my government sends the police out to control the situation.

The last thing I want is for my underpaid, overworked local police officer to be so hogtied that he is unable to uphold the law in my town. "oooh, you put the handcuffs on a bit rough, ima gonna sue you!" give me a break. in other countries, the bullets are real. in other countries, people just disappear. but this lady thinks not only can she protest, but that law enforcement has no authority to tell her to move off the street because "they are my servants!"

yeah, each police officer is your PERSONAL servant! they have no business telling YOU what to do! :gag: :vomit:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    its like taseing that guy in the airport "don't tase me bro" and then laughing histarically while he has thousands of volts flowing through his body

Is it wrong that I find it funny?

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Dumb cops, why not just lock her up if she is doing something illegal? No need to shoot her. Fvcking heroes!

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleSportMag View Post
    If the police are lined up in riot gear and clearing an area, you have to be an asshole to be standing alone in an open section waving your sign. If these liberals don't like it, then too bad. It's hard to sympathize with someone who did the same thing twice and took a few non-lethal hits. Remember the days when they used tear gas and water cannons? Stop crying and retreat to where the other protesters were and you wouldn't have had any issues. She obviously wanted to cause a ruckus and did. That was what she set out to do and shouldn't cry about it now. The cops should have just scooped her up and thrown in in a van.

And the 'good ol' boys' joking about it afterwards? Grow up, will you. You don't think that doctors goof around about hypocondriacs after they leave the hospital claiming that they're dying from a flesh wound? It's part of every job, and these guys aren't robots, no matter how much some people want them to be.
    ^^^ there ya go!

i agree wholeheartedly

Quote Originally Posted by scibble View Post
    One of the reasons the country is going to shit is because everyone has this sense of entitlement to freedom to do whatever the hell they want. People can dissent but when too large an unruly crowd causes unsafe conditions and then I'll be happy when my government sends the police out to control the situation.

The last thing I want is for my underpaid, overworked local police officer to be so hogtied that he is unable to uphold the law in my town. "oooh, you put the handcuffs on a bit rough, ima gonna sue you!" give me a break. in other countries, the bullets are real. in other countries, people just disappear. but this lady thinks not only can she protest, but that law enforcement has no authority to tell her to move off the street because "they are my servants!"

yeah, each police officer is your PERSONAL servant! they have no business telling YOU what to do! :gag: :vomit:
    and again..

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    There should be a citizen review board in charge of the oversight of every single police dept in the country. Police should not be able to operate unless they are directly answering to the people they are charged with serving, namely citizens.

Cops can not be trusted.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Well I wasn't aware that "america destroying liberals" required Riot Gear swat teams to subdue them. Can't you see what the West is becoming? I mean these weren't people rampaging through the city and tearing the place apart. Do you personally think no1 should have the right to protest?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information