Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Busted

PandaChicken is offline New Member

Busted

Well i got busted. Cops found my T400. Got a good lawyer, ive found a lil bit of info on steroid laws on the web but wanted to ask ppl that may have been through it b4 what im probably looking at. I got a good lawyer, it was about 20 ml's so what yall think? worst case sceario? good record first offender?

joiningthedarkside is offline Associate Member
    i got to ask how did that happen?

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Man i got busted once by customs but they just took my shit and said the federal goverment had bigger worries. Sorry to hear that man. Good luck.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    20ml???

I just got off probation for it. I was on the "fast track" option. I had to go thru family council session for 7 months and then got off early. But I just paid my fines reported when I had to and that was that. They took a few ml of sus250 trenA and the rest of my blue heart dbols. Technically you could get a $1,000 fine and a year in jail but I don' think they'd do that for a first offense. See if you can get it expunged after its over with tho.

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by joiningthedarkside View Post
    i got to ask how did that happen?
    ya how did it happen?

mediumpimpin is offline New Member
    you'll jus get probation
    Last edited by mediumpimpin; 08-25-2008 at 03:32 PM.

the room smelled funky and it got searched. ya 20 ml's or cc's. i mean im not looking at any time right? im pretty sure my lawyer can get it taken care of im just freakin

negative i highly doubt you will get jail especially if you have a decent police record

did they even have probible cause to search your place?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    3-5 years. you will be out in 2 with good behavior

I kinda pissed off the DA tho, she asked me if they work and I said "yes, far better than anything that GNC sells." She tried to scare me but I think they went easy on me because I didn't have enough to consider distribution and because I was in school as well. I'm wiser for the wear b/c of it.

haha man thats f up

well thats the thing im not sure that they had probable cause but then again it reaked of kush soooo i guess thats probable cause

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaChicken View Post
    Well i got busted. Cops found my T400. Got a good lawyer, ive found a lil bit of info on steroid laws on the web but wanted to ask ppl that may have been through it b4 what im probably looking at. I got a good lawyer, it was about 20 ml's so what yall think? worst case sceario? good record first offender?
    6 months probation for 1st time personal stash
    howd they find it?

the room smelled funky and it got searched. ya 20 ml's or cc's. i mean im not looking at any time right? im pretty sure my lawyer can get it taken care of im just freakin
    what room i want juicy details

Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    3-5 years. you will be out in 2 with good behavior
    thats a joke right?

yeah i think your lawer might be able to fight that. cus smelling something like that isnt strong evidence

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Cops will say alot sometimes to search you. Some people don't know any better and let them.

yes it is, probable cause

yeah you have to know your rights

yeah it is but you could fight wether they really smelled something or not

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Wow, my worst nightmare. I've never been in trouble with the law and this would really devastate me, since I have a good job.

I hope you kept your mouth shut. Or I hope you passed out or something, your lawyer would be ecstatic. That way you don't say something silly that can be used against you.

What is this world coming to, when we can smoke and drink legally but not do roids? All the fat fcuks making all the wrong laws I guess.

why were they smelling a room?

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    why were they smelling a room?
    was it mary jane perhaps?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    this story sounds sketchy.

Your not saying something, but its cool if you dont want too.

lol, yup

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    this story sounds sketchy.

Your not saying something, but its cool if you dont want too.
    yeah im not trying to be too specific, as i dont know if who can read all this, but ive given the jist of it

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    well thats the thing im not sure that they had probable cause but then again it reaked of kush soooo i guess thats probable cause

Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    Was it mary jane perhaps?
    Obviously his dorm room, was full of the dank smell of the chronic.

_______________}}__________
    _____________}}}___________
    ____________{{{{{{_________
    __________OOOOOOO_________
    __________OOOOOOO______}__
    __________OOOOOOO_____{{__
    __________OOOOOOO_____(..)__
    __________OOOOOOO_____%___
    __________OOOOOOO____%_____
    __________OOOOOOO___%______
    ________OOOOOOOOOO%_______
    _______OOOOOOOOOOOO_______
    ______OOOOOOOOOOOOOO______
    _____OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO______
    ______OOOOOOOOOOOOOO_______

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Obviously his dorm room, was full of the dank smell of the chronic.

_______________}}__________
    _____________}}}___________
    ____________{{{{{{_________
    __________OOOOOOO______}__
    __________OOOOOOO_____{{__
    __________OOOOOOO_____(..)__
    __________OOOOOOO_____%___
    __________OOOOOOO____%_____
    __________OOOOOOO___%______
    ________OOOOOOOOOO%_______
    _______OOOOOOOOOOOO_______
    ______OOOOOOOOOOOOOO______
    ______OOOOOOOOOOOOOO_______
    dang, ur good bro

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Ur not givin us all the details or facts but from what ur saying: 1. Yes they have probable cause, if they pull u over or something to that effect and smell marijuana then they can search. If they find something else besides what they were looking for of course they can charge u with that, i.e. coke, weapons, etc. 2. Biggest mistake u made was saying its steroids or admitting to anything to the DA (worst person ever to admit anything to). I dont care if the vial said steroids in huge bold font! If they ask, say its vitamins, water, cough medicine, whatever, end of conversation. If they want to charge u with steroid posession then they have to prove its actually steroids, think they would? No, but since u already admitted it was, ur fu*ked! U guys ever watch cops? Notice when they stop the crack head on the side of the street just cus he looks like a crack head, find crack on him, detain (but dont yet arrest him), then test it right there and then to prove it is actual crack before they arrest him. Think cops have steroid test kits in their car? No! Think if u told them it was just vitamins and left it at that they would still bug u, maybe but then the cop would have to prove u wrong and prove it really is steroids. Now do u think a cop would go through all that trouble to test it just to do more paperwork so u can pay a fine, na bro. Theres the 5th amendment and its there for a reason! Never ever, admit sh*t to the cops bro NEVER! That whole bs, "If u tell me ill make it easier on u" is just a trick. If anything its only makin it easier for the cop and the DA to do less work, cops r lazy bro. At least u were smart enough to get an attorney, hopefully he can pull some strings for u. Future reference, NEVER EVER ADMIT SH*T TO THE AUTHORITIES ABOUT ANYTHING. Innocent until proven guilty is the term but its really guilty until proven innocent with our fu*ked judicial system.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Ur not givin us all the details or facts but from what ur saying: 1. Yes they have probable cause, if they pull u over or something to that effect and smell marijuana then they can search. If they find something else besides what they were looking for of course they can charge u with that, i.e. coke, weapons, etc. 2. Biggest mistake u made was saying its steroids or admitting to anything to the DA (worst person ever to admit anything to). I dont care if the vial said steroids in huge bold font! If they ask, say its vitamins, water, cough medicine, whatever, end of conversation. If they want to charge u with steroid posession then they have to prove its actually steroids, think they would? No, but since u already admitted it was, ur fu*ked! U guys ever watch cops? Notice when they stop the crack head on the side of the street just cus he looks like a crack head, find crack on him, detain (but dont yet arrest him), then test it right there and then to prove it is actual crack before they arrest him. Think cops have steroid test kits in their car? No! Think if u told them it was just vitamins and left it at that they would still bug u, maybe but then the cop would have to prove u wrong and prove it really is steroids. Now do u think a cop would go through all that trouble to test it just to do more paperwork so u can pay a fine, na bro. Theres the 5th amendment and its there for a reason! Never ever, admit sh*t to the cops bro NEVER! That whole bs, "If u tell me ill make it easier on u" is just a trick. If anything its only makin it easier for the cop and the DA to do less work, cops r lazy bro. At least u were smart enough to get an attorney, hopefully he can pull some strings for u. Future reference, NEVER EVER ADMIT SH*T TO THE AUTHORITIES ABOUT ANYTHING. Innocent until proven guilty is the term but its really guilty until proven innocent with our fu*ked judicial system.
    Either way, Best of Luck Bro! Let us know how it all turns out and what happens.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro, always hate hearing about this kind of stuff. Maybe lay off the mary-jane? Jk bro hope everything works out for ya

MR_T is offline Member
    bro theres a youtube video about why not to talk to cops in the louge watch it.. when I was 17 I got out of a dui, I wasnt drunk but underage dwai=dui and the charge was dismissed because I shut my mouth, i passed a sobriety test and they still tried to make me do a breathlizer.. i refused and asked for a blood test two hours later i was at the hospital with no alcohol in my system. cost me towing only

moral of the story never ever talk to the cops, always STFU

MR_T is offline Member
    oh good luck bro.. let us know how it goes

small guyy is offline New Member
    Depends what state you live in and their laws, and if you got money. No money, no chance! Public pretenders get paid by the same person that is trying to put you in jail, the (DA)! I'f it is your 1st time in trouble with the law, then they will put you on prob and make you go to some programes and pay fees and fines and draw it out as long as possible, to make as much money as they can!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT A BLACK OR WHITE THING, IT'S BEEN A GREEN THING, SINCE THE SLAVES WHERE BOUGHT! WHO DID THE WHITE MAN BY THEM FROM IN AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanonMan is offline New Member
    Here's a TON of helpful info for you. Hopefully you didn't say too much:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...33318153586646

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Do not start that small Guy...

That sucks Panda, im sorry to hear it bro... But i gotta say i agree with killaB...

Keep you mouth shut! Always take the 5th, you dont have to answer any questions especially without a attorney present...

Quote Originally Posted by mediumpimpin View Post
    Bahh... I got away with 3 yrs supevised probation

http://www.herald-coaster.com/articl...ews/news08.prt

You seem kinda proud of this pimpin...

Either way if you got three years probation, it might not be such a good idea to post the article about you gettin pinched, especially with your name and hometown plastered all over it...

uaardvark is offline New Member
    we have zero tolerance here which is dangerous.mate went in for 2 yrs 1st offence out in 6 mnths w good behaviour however I doubt very much youll do time over there buddy..keep yer chin up huh?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats a freaking joke and the DA is wasting the courts time by persuing charges for a 20ml bottle. of course you'll get nothing more then probation but its pathetic that it even went this far. the cop should of wrote you up for disorderly conduct and taken it instead of wasting time and money to have you stand before a judge
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information