View Poll Results: How do you REALLY feel about newbs

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • O cool....I get to help someone in need...

18 30.00%
  • O no...not another one...

4 6.67%
  • AAAAGGGHHHH....CAN YOU F-ING READ!!!???

12 20.00%
  • SWEET...a newbie...Your about to be FLAMED!!!

6 10.00%
  • It doesn't matter either way...

27 45.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Actually we have many that help alot... several just move threads or delete them and leave no trace that they have been around at all... not a bad thing... several just report threads which we then handle... and yes sometimes it does take until the next day for simple things because we work on the most important first... but all in all the board runs very smoothly...

and for those that always are helping and I wont mention each ones names because I would leave someone out... I thank you for all you help... YOU are appreciated...

Respect

*admin*
    You can say my name i don't mind

p.s

Cool , i quoted you before you even spoke ! Damn im good.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, how has DSM managed to reply to a post by Admin 20 minutes before he even used it??

*edit: scratch that, Admins post is below mine now...weird!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    basically it comes down to the fact that one person (Big) cant be expected to be responsible for the entire forum.

I dont see any other HoFers spending their time cleaning up the board other than him.

-shrug- time for some new staff i think

Actually we have many that help alot... several just move threads or delete them and leave no trace that they have been around at all... not a bad thing... several just report threads which we then handle... and yes sometimes it does take until the next day for simple things because we work on the most important first... but all in all the board runs very smoothly...

and for those that always are helping and I wont mention each ones names because I would leave someone out... I thank you for all you help... YOU are appreciated...

Respect

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    im on here every single day helping get rid of unwanted posts and spam
    oh yes, you too. sorry i let that one slip. my bad.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    40plus is pretty new and like a little baby Confucious
    More like a baby budda, have you seen my picture? lol
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 09-22-2008 at 08:23 PM.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    I keep seeing so many people that have been here for 2-4 months with 2k+ in posts. There is no way they're quality posts.
    So what? Isn't it ones own responsibility to discern which posts are quality posts and which are not irrespective of the number of posts a person has made or the date they joined the site? And when in doubt keep researching, asking, etc until you come up with the quality info that you seek.

I mean there could be some guy who is a pro bodybuilder who joined the site 4 years ago and only has 10 posts. But his posts are probably gold. Then there are idiots talking out there ass all over the place. So what? It's good to be able to discern who is an idiot and who knows their shizat.

I can understand the concern that a newbie who doesn't know anything about steroids could be lead astray taking the advice of someone with 4K posts, but that's no way to assess the validity and quality of info. I took it for granted that everyone knows that.

I post a lot but it has nothing to do with 'trying to get a large number of posts'. This site just happens to be the primary site I read and post at now. A few months ago I read and posted at like 3 different sites so that level of activity has kind of consolidated itself here. I used to post quite a bit in a politics sub forum at a poker site because I used to be a part time semi-pro (albeit small stakes in the grand sceme of things) online poker player. The games dried up due to some changes in regulations the financial institutions have to go by now so most all of the live ones (aka fish) in the games have found other outlets to gamble away their money because it's less convenient to transfer funds into and out of poker sites now. So I quit that but continued to frequent the politics sub forum of that site for a few months afterwards.

Now, instead of studying poker and playing multiple tables on the internet simultaneously for 20hrs/week my new hobby/interest is improving my health and physical appearance. So I'm here a lot now. I post a lot, but I read a lot too. I'm here to learn and improve myself, not to try to pass myself off as someone whose advice should be listened to in the area of steroids. I do try to contribute info that I think is worthwhile where I can to do my part in contributing to the site but it's certainly not in dispensing advice about steroid use .
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 09-22-2008 at 08:22 PM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    agree, if you spend enough time here you will come to know who knows their shit and who is talking out of their ass.. post count means nothing..

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    I hope you guys get your cut...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    I post a lot, but I read a lot too. I'm here to learn and improve myself, not to try to pass myself off as someone whose advice should be listened to in the area of steroids. I do try to contribute info that I think is worthwhile where I can to do my part in contributing to the site but it's certainly not in dispensing advice about steroid use.
    You may not, but many do.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    This board wouldnt exist without newbies. And just remember we were all newbies once !!!!
    thats right!!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are two types of newbs.

There's The Newb, which is everyone is, the beginner, the new kid on the block.

And then, there's THE NOOB. The guy that after 18 months and thousands of posts, still doesn't know zip.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information