jeepers is offline Associate Member

Unhappy holy shit am I starved and depressed,...

Started a cycle back in early JUNE (600mg Test E per Wk) wrnt from 192 to 202 but prolly picked up some FAT along the way. Ate right grew and did the PCT

ANYWAY

Been dieting / cutting for a few weeks now. I went from 192 with 13.5% body fat to 182 with 11.4% … Having a SHIT day today and I’m really wanting to goto the local Mexian place at lunch and eat chips , salsa, a couple of enchiladas rice and beans. OK to do so…. ?

Just feeling a bit guilty, I work out at lunch so my session would be missed to afford me the ability to eat like a cow.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    If a nice cheat meal will satisfy that hunger, depression and frustration I would already be at the mexican joint. You have my seal of approval as long as you only go once then get right back on track.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you havnt eating bad in a few weeks I would say go.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro...I eat very clean and healthy and really watch my weight....but sometimes I'll cheat...mostly pizza and an occasional Oreo here and there. You gotta let yourself enjoy a tasty treat from time to time...or else its gonna build up and one day you're gonna go on an eating binge~!!!!

heres me now....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG01291.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	94038 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	another one.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	94043
    Last edited by jeepers; 09-24-2008 at 01:27 PM.

me on June 9th .. before my cycle.. well a couple of weeks in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	before cycle.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	94039

Just got back... 1/2 a bowl of chips with tasty salsa. A glass of water. 2 chicken enchiladas rice and beans.............. Yummmmmmm. I feel better, guilty but better.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My cheat meals are usually homemade soft tacos with lien beef or spaghetti. Gotta do it sometimes just not too much!

I will not cheat again for at least 3 weeks. I have cut back BIGtime on the lifting and have been focusing on the cardio / cut. doing 45 minutes M thru Fri at about 125 BMP. I do a combo of stationary bike and treadmill. Am I hurting my self by the cardio work? Any thoughts on my before and after. ?

I get confused as to how many cals I should be consuming... is it off of total body weight OR lean body weight. I have my BF% tickets if you need more info,.

forgot to add that I'm almost 38 years old

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Cheating is actually important.
    You need to shock your system every once in a while and throw your body a curveball.
    And most importantly, it helps keep you sane.
    When cutting I do one cheat meal a week.
    Monday night I had fried shrimp and sweet potato fries followed by a giant ice cream cookie! Hell yes!!

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    I dont know, it seems to me that if your body isn't genetically inclined towards it, hardcore cutting is just, well, too hard.

I get the same way, tired, grumpy, almost depressed feeling. All because I'm trying to get some more definition in my abs that almost no one is ever going to see.

I found a better way than starving myself of nutrients and calories. I eat hard, I train even harder. Simple as that.

Im never going to have less than 10% body fat, but at least I feel like a titan.

Gears is offline Member
    I`m with you man, crash dieting = me depressed, there are easier ways to do it, just none quick enough. I just binge ate today for a refeed, I feel a lot better.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    You guys are the devil! I should not be reading this thread!!!!! lol j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    I`m with you man, crash dieting = me depressed, there are easier ways to do it, just none quick enough. I just binge ate today for a refeed, I feel a lot better.

far from crash dieting guys. My usual food is about like this

6am 1 cup whole oats

8am 4 egg whites / tin of tuna

10am 1 large chicken breast / fish oil / handful of almonds

11am-------- workout

12:00 pm.... Bcca's and water 1/2 cup oats

12:30 chicken breast and a handful of carrots

2:30ish 2 tin of tuna

4:00 turkey breast roll up (wheat tortilla .. turkey, slice provalone cheese)

6:00 pm REASONABLE dinner with the family.. (last night was lean steak, broccoli and some green beans)

8pm... 1/2 cup of non fat cottage cheese mixed with frozen blueberries and blackberries

10:00 BEDTIME

How is that a CRASH diet...

Been slacking on the heavy lifting... just really doing core stuff BUT doing a solid 45mins of cardio Monday thru Fri.

Gears is offline Member
    You didn`t post your diet, just said you were starved so I made assumptions. You better watch your mercury intake btw.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    You didn`t post your diet, just said you were starved so I made assumptions. You better watch your mercury intake btw.
    true. i got mercury poisoning from too much tuna. I passed out at work and had horribly low BP. insane headaches. not fun at all

wasn't starved ........ I was just Jones'ing some high fat Mexican food. I ate the F- outta the place now back on track

Thread Information