Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    INM
    INM is offline Associate Member
    on the verge of a nuclear war you say.. jesus, I guess I'm going on a drinking binge next week!

KingTenderloin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuPayMe View Post
    do i have to dumb myself down and get 5th grade with you? Okay, onto the oil companie ****s. Off shore drilling will not lower gas prices. I work in politics 10 hours a day, im not going to sit here and lie to you. I dont swing from baracks nuts, hes a politician and politicians suck, (except for kucinich) and has turned into too much of a centrist. Keep watching mccains ads, go to his website and eat that shit up. Your not alone too many people are gullible and follow that bullshit while republicans and oil companies pockets get fat.

False? Dont be a fool, its a FACT, proven, bush turned a 5 TRILLION DOLLAR BUDGET SURPLUS INTO A 5 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT WHILE CUTTING TAXES FOR THE RICH.

Im sure obama being black is scary to some of you. But what scares me is the fact that we are on the verge of a nuclear war. We are a hypocritical country. Iraq invaded kuwait, (bush sr in office at this time) and since kuwait has a ridiculous suppy of oil, we rush to kuwaits side. Georgia attacks russia, WE rush to georgias side(bush jr), since georgia has a ridiculous supply of oil. We invade iraq(bush jr), why? Not because of terrorists. Bush is the ****ing terrorist.

Go watch fox news, itll keep you stupid.
    I dont care if u jack off in an office for 10 hours a day it makes no difference to me. I could give u an endless list of ppl that work in politics that are borderline retarded. I didnt say anywhere that bush is great, i think he sucks. You are completely wrong offshore drilling would lower gas prices, how can u say it wouldn't ??? ur telling me that if we had began drilling 12 years ago when clinton prevented we'd still be waiting in line to fill our tanks up with gas thats 4.00 a gallon...i dont think so...On the verge of a nuclear war? Neither candidate is great but Obamas the worst guy we could have for a nuclear war...You can feed me all the punchlines from all the liberal media sources u want. Obama is the worst thing that could happen to the country right now, unemployment will skyrocket and even more ppl will be looking for their handout. A part of me almost wants him to get elected just so maybe everyone that is so "educated" as u say will finally see the light in the years to come. I'm not even going to bother elaborating any further, there are plenty of responses above and in other threads for you to read.
    Last edited by KingTenderloin; 10-09-2008 at 01:59 AM.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    do i have to dumb myself down and get 5th grade with you? Okay, onto the oil companie ****s. Off shore drilling will not lower gas prices. I work in politics 10 hours a day, im not going to sit here and lie to you. I dont swing from baracks nuts, hes a politician and politicians suck, (except for kucinich) and has turned into too much of a centrist. Keep watching mccains ads, go to his website and eat that shit up. Your not alone too many people are gullible and follow that bullshit while republicans and oil companies pockets get fat.

False? Dont be a fool, its a FACT, proven, bush turned a 5 TRILLION DOLLAR BUDGET SURPLUS INTO A 5 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT WHILE CUTTING TAXES FOR THE RICH.

Im sure obama being black is scary to some of you. But what scares me is the fact that we are on the verge of a nuclear war. We are a hypocritical country. Iraq invaded kuwait, (bush sr in office at this time) and since kuwait has a ridiculous suppy of oil, we rush to kuwaits side. Georgia attacks russia, WE rush to georgias side(bush jr), since georgia has a ridiculous supply of oil. We invade iraq(bush jr), why? Not because of terrorists. Bush is the ****ing terrorist.

is that your credibility? you state that but give us no information that you could have picked up in a job so related to the topic at hand. give me some information, just like everyone else, that i wouldn't have picked up from dan rather.

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member

OK, you did some name calling. Then you said a bunch of things about George Bush who no one really brought up. Then you implied black people are scary to me, not knowing shit about me. I could pull my "Im cool with black people" credentials, but I dont think I should have to.

BUT SERIOUSLY, YOU PROVED YOU ARE A TOTAL IDIOT FOR SAYING all politicians suck except for DENNIS KUCINICH. You mean the communist UFO sighter?!?!?!?!?!? and i mean that in a nice way.
    Last edited by Diary of a Mad-man; 10-09-2008 at 07:45 AM.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTenderloin

Completely false.....Most Obama supporters are the ones that didnt go to college because they think I should pay for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    What is that supposed to mean?

-CNS
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTenderloin
    exactly
    ^^Imma just bump this for an explanation... So i don't read you incorrectly.

Please expand.

-CNS

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

hehehe

FuPayMe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTenderloin View Post
    I dont care if u jack off in an office for 10 hours a day it makes no difference to me. I could give u an endless list of ppl that work in politics that are borderline retarded. I didnt say anywhere that bush is great, i think he sucks. You are completely wrong offshore drilling would lower gas prices, how can u say it wouldn't ??? ur telling me that if we had began drilling 12 years ago when clinton prevented we'd still be waiting in line to fill our tanks up with gas thats 4.00 a gallon...i dont think so...On the verge of a nuclear war? Neither candidate is great but Obamas the worst guy we could have for a nuclear war...You can feed me all the punchlines from all the liberal media sources u want. Obama is the worst thing that could happen to the country right now, unemployment will skyrocket and even more ppl will be looking for their handout. A part of me almost wants him to get elected just so maybe everyone that is so "educated" as u say will finally see the light in the years to come. I'm not even going to bother elaborating any further, there are plenty of responses above and in other threads for you to read.
    How can i say oil drilling wont lower gas prices? Lets see, production of that oil wouldnt begin until 2016-2018. Then, it would take YEARS to even have a significant amount, no wait, a sufficient amount to benefit us oil in any way. By years, i mean about 15 years. So by 2032, we would be producing around 200k barrels of oil a day to our own market, while our demand is 21 million barrells a day. In 2032, do you think our demand is going to lower, or raise?

I get it, gas prices suck, so if we pump more oil from home, theyre going to lower! We dont need any from the middle east, we have our own! Wow, a fifth grader could put that together! But in reality, nothing is that easy, and like i stated, years, years, and years of drilling to come up with a fraction of what we need now.

You can say a part of you wants obama to win so you could point your finger? Well me, i would never want mccain to win so you can suffer, because ill be suffering as well. Democrats didnt say i told you so when bush became the worst thing to happen to the usa.

So you think bush sucks tenderloin? Well, once again, mccain supported bush 95% of the time, on all issues. How does that make you look? Oh right, the country is in such a crisis, that if we do everything the same, itll get better. Thats genius.

The bush administration(mccain is the same) puts out propaganda aimed at anyone dumb enough to buy it. Yes, a lot of people are waking up now, tired of being misled and lied to.

Onto the nuclear war. Obama is what we need right now, to AVOID it. Job losses? Please, in 3 months, over a million people lost their jobs with bush in office. Shall i remind you mccain supported bush 95% of the time.

Bro, im not going to waste my time looking at your other thread. That title is enough to laugh at, youre just eating bullshit from the 527s. You know who they are right, since you know so much about politics.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    in terms of economic policies bush has done nothing wrong in my view at all......now the war and the patriot act are a different story but we're not talking about that

diary, it really doesnt matter if you think im an idiot. Dude, you support mccain. Thats it. Why is kucinich the shit? Well, bush has commited many crimes, enough to where he could be in prison for life. There are over 30 reasons bush could be impeached legally. Since democrats are pussies, they didnt take action. You see son, theres a little something that passed called FISA. I wont explain it, and i already know you have no idea what it is. Foreign intelligence surveillance act. Go ahead, google it. Well, if this didnt pass, bush would have been in deep shit, like convicted and prison shit. But being the pussies democrats are, they passed it.

Kucinich is the only politician to let his nuts hang and take action. He compiled a list, a long list at that, of why bush should be impeached and convicted. He continues to do so. Go take a look at it

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    in terms of economic policies bush has done nothing wrong in my view at all......now the war and the patriot act are a different story but we're not talking about that
    He turned a 5 trillion dollar budget surplus into a deficit.

How can i say oil drilling wont lower gas prices? Lets see, production of that oil wouldnt begin until 2016-2018. Then, it would take YEARS to even have a significant amount, no wait, a sufficient amount to benefit us oil in any way. By years, i mean about 15 years. So by 2032, we would be producing around 200k barrels of oil a day to our own market, while our demand is 21 million barrells a day. In 2032, do you think our demand is going to lower, or raise?

Rightttt so lets just wait another 15 years to start, again we'd be fine if it werent for ur buddy Bill. We can just keep importing all our oil because when Obamas president our cars will run on cow manure.... Anyone who has the tiniest bit of knowledge in economics knows that when the "big bad" oil companies know the supply will be there the price is going to go down. Not drilling will continue to do nothing for us.

I get it, gas prices suck, so if we pump more oil from home, theyre going to lower! We dont need any from the middle east, we have our own! Wow, a fifth grader could put that together! But in reality, nothing is that easy, and like i stated, years, years, and years of drilling to come up with a fraction of what we need now.

Cool buddy u sound real professional is this how you go about it at "work"?

You can say a part of you wants obama to win so you could point your finger? Well me, i would never want mccain to win so you can suffer, because ill be suffering as well. Democrats didnt say i told you so when bush became the worst thing to happen to the usa.

Yeah they do hear it all the time on cnn

So you think bush sucks tenderloin? Well, once again, mccain supported bush 95% of the time, on all issues. How does that make you look? Oh right, the country is in such a crisis, that if we do everything the same, itll get better. Thats genius.

The bush administration(mccain is the same) puts out propaganda aimed at anyone dumb enough to buy it. Yes, a lot of people are waking up now, tired of being misled and lied to.

Onto the nuclear war. Obama is what we need right now, to AVOID it. Job losses? Please, in 3 months, over a million people lost their jobs with bush in office. Shall i remind you mccain supported bush 95% of the time.

HAHA yeah avoid it, diplomatically and with sanctions right?....."No Iran u cant do that" lol yeah that'll will work

Oh and raising taxes on businesses will increase job production for sure!

Bro, im not going to waste my time looking at your other thread. That title is enough to laugh at, youre just eating bullshit from the 527s. You know who they are right, since you know so much about politics.
    I wouldn't expect you to try to expand your knowledge on the subject with any research. Your already a genius and your so professional in your delivery
    Last edited by KingTenderloin; 10-09-2008 at 07:57 PM.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INM View Post
    on the verge of a nuclear war you say.. jesus, I guess I'm going on a drinking binge next week!
    I'll think I'll join ya. If the ship is sinking might aswell make it enjoyable

And your petrol is cheap in America compared to rest of the world. It's 1.10 sterling which is about 1.40 euro a litre and here in Ireland it's the cheapest in Europe at 1.19 euro a litre. Whereas as ye get about 4 litre for 4 dollars that's dam cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
    I'll think I'll join ya. If the ship is sinking might aswell make it enjoyable

And your petrol is cheap in America compared to rest of the world. It's 1.10 sterling which is about 1.40 euro a litre and here in Ireland it's the cheapest in Europe at 1.19 euro a litre. Whereas as ye get about 4 litre for 4 dollars that's dam cheap.
    it is cheap bro, but its just not what americans are used to, so they want it back to where it used to be.

Tenderloin, im not interested in your google research, its most likey the 527s and their multimillion dollar slander campaign. Im not too worried about your vote, theres more obama votes than mccain, im only worried about the republican voting machines bush used to steal the election twice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlZTWH7u8w

I dont expect you to watch those. And im done with this flaming, i dont agree with you, you dont agree with me, its done. Ill bump this thread in 26 days

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Its easy to criticize those in power. Maybe grab a powerful position one day and then relay back how easy it was to deal with the criticism. Keep pointing your finger so the gov't can keep shoving theirs up your ass.

and for the sake of argument, we get less than 8% of our oil consumption from the middle east, we do have enough unused oil to sustain ourselves without using that oil, but hey, I'm no 5th grader.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post

hehehe
    Yep.. bump!

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    diary, it really doesnt matter if you think im an idiot. Dude, you support mccain. Thats it. Why is kucinich the shit? Well, bush has commited many crimes, enough to where he could be in prison for life. There are over 30 reasons bush could be impeached legally. Since democrats are pussies, they didnt take action. You see son, theres a little something that passed called FISA. I wont explain it, and i already know you have no idea what it is. Foreign intelligence surveillance act. Go ahead, google it. Well, if this didnt pass, bush would have been in deep shit, like convicted and prison shit. But being the pussies democrats are, they passed it.

Kucinich is the only politician to let his nuts hang and take action. He compiled a list, a long list at that, of why bush should be impeached and convicted. He continues to do so. Go take a look at it
    Dont call me son, son.

Everyone knows Kucinich is a joke. He is a Communist UFO sighter. Thats all I have to say. He really proposed communist economic plans. He really says he has seen UFOs.

Telling me Mccain is bad and Kucinich is the shit, is like saying Chris Rock sucks, and Galahger is the shit.

can i get an educated reply?

pump.joe is offline Associate Member

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    Yep.. bump!
    ya, I am awaiting this explanation too

I will bump for ya

lets see....the central argument seems to be

-democrats "bush sucks"
    -republicans "its the democrats that have control, its their fault"

well here is 2 questions for republicans
    1. How long have the democrats been in office? Because this country went to shit as soon as Bush was elected. And I am pretty sure that democrats were not in control throughtout mostly the beginning of Bush's career as president

2. not really a question, but really just a statement that shit probably works both ways. democrats cant accomplish as much if bush opposes everything

Dems took the majority in 2006. From the way it looks were going to keep the majority. If there wasnt a majority of dems to step up and bring attention to bush ****ups, we would be worse off. Yes, it can get worse.

Im still waiting for almost jacked to chime in on the offshore drilling issue. If not, i think i ko'd this thread.

Dems took the majority in 2006. From the way it looks were going to keep the majority. If there wasnt a majority of dems to step up and bring attention to bush ****ups, we would be worse off. Yes, it can get worse.

Im still waiting for almost jacked to chime in on the offshore drilling issue. If not, i think i ko'd this thread.

well ya....because, so far, the only argument those guys really have is, "no its not bush's fault, he cant accomplish anything because the democrats have control"

well, democrats only had control now for what 2 years? this country starting heading downhill long before 2 years ago. way way back 8 years ago, all I heard was

"if bush gets elected, God help us, because this country will go down the ****ing tube"

and

"democrats are so retarded o my God George ****ing bush is the man"

ps....I asked that question a couple days ago while the thread was still hot. No republicans responded. that killed the thread basically.

I stopped reaponding to this thread when i realized i was argueing with an 18 year old who "works in politics 10 hrs a day"

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    can i get an educated reply?
    sure, you're correct on domestic drilling not providing relief from gas prices.

no to all the rest.

how will Obama lower gas prices?

We should drill but it won't solve anything. Explore every other option as well. Obama has no plan. McCain's plan is not just to drill.

I just cant take anything seriously from people who voted for Bush

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    I just cant take anything seriously from people who voted for Bush
    so you're smarter than half the country?
    you have no clue, the ignorant masses love a good skape-goat. I don't love or even like Bush or McCain, but I challenge you to tell me all the ways Bush failed as a president.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    so you're smarter than half the country?
    you have no clue, the ignorant masses love a good skape-goat. I don't love or even like Bush or McCain, but I challenge you to tell me all the ways Bush failed as a president.
    am I smarter than half the country? ya, I would say I am smarter than 85-90% of the country judging what I see in public....Ya I would. let alone the kind of grades I get in competitive class rooms.

I am not getting into it. But I have friends that are heavy into politics. Basically all of their predictions have come true. predictions from before bush got into office.

Blog Entries
    ya, I am awaiting this explanation too

I will bump for ya
    Good bump.

I'm abysmally curious.

-CNS

Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    Good bump.

I'm abysmally curious.

-CNS
    nice, must of pulled out the ol thesaurus for that one....what i meant to be inferred from my statement that u are just soooooo terribly concerned with, is that a lot of obama supporters are the ones that chose not to get an education or cant (or dont try to) find a job where they are useful and productive. They are forced to live within their means so they think the government owes them something...health care, education bla bla bla welfare this, welfare that, wheres my unemployment check and so on. I am not interested in supporting a welfare society with my earnings - which is what Obama is all about. Hope that helps with the confusion
    Last edited by KingTenderloin; 10-14-2008 at 09:42 PM.

nice, must of pulled out the ol thesaurus for that one....what i meant to be inferred from my that statement that u are just soooooo terribly concerned with, is that a lot of obama supporters are the ones that chose not to get an education or cant (or dont try to) find a job where they are useful and productive. They are forced to live within their means so they think the government owes them something...health care, education bla bla bla welfare this, welfare that, wheres my unemployment check and so on. I am not interested in supporting a welfare society with my earnings - which is what Obama is all about. Hope that helps with the confusion
    Bull

anyone can easily turn that around and say things like republicans support business' that bit off more than they can chew and reward the irresponsible

dont even give me that bull because it works both ways.

now aside from that. I do see where you are coming from.

and again, employment was just fine and dandy until Mr bush got into office. ya, their is potential abuse of the system no doubt. But you have to think that it works both ways. other phonies abuse the sytem on your side as well.

thats a tie ballgame as far as I am concerned.

and I just saw a commercial the other day...about how business' that are in debt can sign up for a program to get extenstion after extenstion and ultimately never pay. something along those lines

and I just saw a commercial the other day...about how business' that are in debt can sign up for a program to get extenstion after extenstion and ultimately never pay. something along those lines
    A commercial, wow, you are obviously well read on the subject. I'd hate to think where the lower 50% gets their information.

am I smarter than half the country? ya, I would say I am smarter than 85-90% of the country judging what I see in public....Ya I would. let alone the kind of grades I get in competitive class rooms.

I am not getting into it. But I have friends that are heavy into politics. Basically all of their predictions have come true. predictions from before bush got into office.
    Secret code for I have no f-ing clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Secret code for I have no f-ing clue.
    assumption is the mother of all F' ups. I am not getting into it because I am not getting into. I hate talking politics. EVIDENTLY, it brings out the worst in people. It turns brother against brother. Its not something I engage in. with a little exception inside this thread. But I am done. I hope

I willl just end on this

about the commercial comment- So does that mean its not going on? Its a freaken advertisement of republican policy if you ask me. just an observation. No, the lower 50% get their info from hannity and colmes, oreilly etc.
    Last edited by IronReload04; 10-14-2008 at 09:52 PM.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Worry about 6 $ a litre gasoline. Inflation causes prices to rise. The more money the government creates the more prices are going to go through the roof.
    Last edited by bigt10; 10-14-2008 at 10:05 PM.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Everyone wants to talk about the crisis and the government is planting the seeds for our own self destruction.

Greenspan pumped our way out the tech bubble and now bernanke is creating even more new money to stop this one. This was created by the central bank or other words inflation which led to the bad investments of this bubble etc (Austrian economics reference to bubbles.) what i ask is how can we fix inflation, with more inflation. And how can capital come out of a printing press. All of our problems are from the Fed, the government created this mess and they are just going to make the problem worse.

Foreigners arent lending us any more money because we cant pay down debts and the government IS CREATING MONEY.We are planting the seeds for a massive hyperinflationary depression and the dollar is goign to lose its status as a reserve country destroying this phony american standard of living with it and as a result prices are going to go through the roof.When it happens the government will be completely powerless.

I amhappy though, the quicker the government plants the seeds for its own destruction the sooner we can restore sound money and the constitution.Hyperinflation is the worst thing the government can do to cause revolt.When foreigners no longer want to buy our debt (treasury bonds etc) then we can no longer export our inflation.

The sooner we being to return to a nation of producing, and saving, not consumption and debt, return to sound money, and resurrect the constitution we can restore the America this country once was.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    nice, must of pulled out the ol thesaurus for that one....what i meant to be inferred from my statement that u are just soooooo terribly concerned with, is that a lot of obama supporters are the ones that chose not to get an education or cant (or dont try to) find a job where they are useful and productive. They are forced to live within their means so they think the government owes them something...health care, education bla bla bla welfare this, welfare that, wheres my unemployment check and so on. I am not interested in supporting a welfare society with my earnings - which is what Obama is all about. Hope that helps with the confusion
    I'm well aware what you inference was... ridiculous as it may be.

What I am querying is how it applies to me... Since when i commented, your reply was 'exactly'.

Are you implying that I am one of these who:

chose not to get an education or cant (or dont try to) find a job where they are useful and productive. They are forced to live within their means so they think the government owes them something...health care, education bla bla bla welfare this, welfare that, wheres my unemployment check and so on.
    Please clarify.

-CNS

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    **** those loser ass bastards that can't take care of themselves (and i'm dead serious) let them die off to make room for the strong instead of prolonging their plight and further weakening our gene pool, weakness is rewarded in today's society and it makes me sick to my stomach

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    *yawn

Debates are terribly boring, and this is prob the worst reason for picking someone. But I really, truely, and genuinely DO NOT like Mccain.
    His faces, his responses, the way he acts, its not like hes noticably inferior to Obama in anyway, but something about Mccain is unsettling to me.

I could prob write a book about it, but I'll summarize by saying I like Mccain lesser than Obama. So if I was forced to vote with a gun to my head at this point, it would be for Obama.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information