Page 133 of 198 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133134135136137138143183 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,320 of 7914
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Ask DSM anything.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I"m hearing from several that men and women lead seperate lives.... in this culture, the women are for having babies... if a bloke wants to have some fun, that is what little boys are for....
    .......... no wonder this place is so fukked up!
    It's their way of life. I say we get the @#$@ out , build a fence around that place and walk away.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    It's their way of life. I say we get the @#$@ out , build a fence around that place and walk away.
    they would just tunnel under the fence

and molesting boys isn't cool. I shouldn't judge, but a man shouldn't force himself on a boy.

Blog Entries
    they would just tunnel under the fence

and molesting boys isn't cool. I shouldn't judge, but a man shouldn't force himself on a boy.
    I don't agree with it either but again its not our place (US) to march into places and tell people what they can/can't do. I would love to see what would happen if China or Russia tried to do that to the USA. All hell would break loose.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Will anybody ever love me?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    Will anybody ever love me?
    Yes. Do you love yourself ?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Watched a show the other night on sat about trannines wanting to become whole and having their junk cut off. I had nightmares.........

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    DSM,
    How long does it take a hematoma to go away? It has been almost 4 weeks since my vasectomy and my left nut is still the size of an apricot and my pelvic region still has some swelling as well. Doc told me to give it 8 weeks but damn it sure does suck.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Can I use HCG to raise Test levels? how long? what's week dosage???????????????????????????????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    Can I use HCG to raise Test levels? how long? what's week dosage???????????????????????????????
    HGH
    HGH stands for human growth hormone . This chemical is naturally secreted in the brain and it helps determine a person's size. It stimulates bone and tissue growth, the release of other hormones, and it helps determine a person's physical size. Those who don't receive enough human growth hormone may remain permanently small, whereas those who secrete too much may become giants in stature. Human growth hormone is produced mostly when a person is moving from adolescence to young adulthood, and its production goes down with age.
    HGH and Age
    As the body ages, the percentage of HGH produced goes down. In a 60-year-old man there is perhaps 1/5 as much HGH being produced as there is in a 20-year-old man. In experiments that have been conducted, injecting older men in the range of 70-80 resulted in an increase in lean muscle mass, energy, sexual desire and output. It also showed a marked improvement in other hormones such as testosterone . While not the main effect of HGH, increasing it does increase the amount of testosterone in a male.
    Process
    When artificial human growth hormone is injected, it stimulates the pituitary gland to produce more of the natural human growth hormone. Once released into the body, the natural human growth hormone begins stimulating other areas of the anatomy. One of those areas is the testicles, which are told to up the production of testosterone in order to increase muscle mass and sexual desire among other things. The process could be seen as a chemical "waking up" of other hormones in the male body to produce the results that would be seen in a younger man. As a note, HGH isn't usually an option for those under 35 unless they have a marked deficiency.

Read more: How Does HGH Increase Testosterone ? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5387132...#ixzz1C5zheUw5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    DSM,
    How long does it take a hematoma to go away? It has been almost 4 weeks since my vasectomy and my left nut is still the size of an apricot and my pelvic region still has some swelling as well. Doc told me to give it 8 weeks but damn it sure does suck.
    Hematomas can occur within a muscle. Some hematomas form into hard masses under the surface of the skin. This is caused by the limitation of the blood to a subcutaneous or intramuscular tissue space isolated by fascial planes. This is a key anatomical feature that prevents such injuries from causing massive blood loss. In most cases the sac of blood or hematoma eventually dissolves; however, in some cases they may continue to grow or show no change. If the sac of blood does not disappear, then it may need to be surgically removed. Hematomas occur when heparin is given via an intramuscular route; to avoid this, heparin must be given intravenously or subcutaneously.

What about HCG ????

Blog Entries
    What about HCG????
    HCG – Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin
    Chorionic gonadotrophin is very similar in molecular structure and function to LH and FSH. These are substances which send message to the gonads to produce testosterone . HCG can be used to stimulate testicular activity which in turn boosts natural testosterone production. You will generally see a rise in natural testosterone levels a month after HCG is first administered.

Do you have an idea what dosage/week and how long(safe)? do I need PCT after?

What would happen to a person if they continuously were on cycle, never pct'ing? Did Arnold PCT in the old days or was there pct back then. What is the lowest weekly feasible dose for gains and the highest? Also, what is the average weekly dose of the typical bb'r on cycle or is there an average.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Thank you DSM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    What would happen to a person if they continuously were on cycle, never pct'ing? Did Arnold PCT in the old days or was there pct back then. What is the lowest weekly feasible dose for gains and the highest? Also, what is the average weekly dose of the typical bb'r on cycle or is there an average.
    Is this asking what if they cycle then stopped and didn't PCT or what of they never got off ?

Do you have an idea what dosage/week and how long(safe)? do I need PCT after?
    Can't give dosages. Everyone responds to substances differently. So what works for you might not worth for others. Its a trial error thing.

Thanks, and understood, I'm on 250 ui/week, just to help raise my T, my doctor say was better for me instead using TEST, my levels(T) aren't that bad, so I will run for 8 weeks and after will do some BW to see where the levels at. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, and understood, I'm on 250 ui/week, just to help raise my T, my doctor say was better for me instead using TEST, my levels(T) aren't that bad, so I will run for 8 weeks and after will do some BW to see where the levels at. Thanks.
    You welcome. You are doing the best thing for yourself by having a doctor follow you with medical testing which is the safest way to proceed.

who farted?

Blog Entries
    who farted?
    I sharted.

I thought it was the dog.... may not have been the dog, but he won't disagree if you do blame him =)

Blog Entries
    You have a lot of time on your hands dont you ?

Not much else to do, no tv yet, so it's either this or back to the office. Police have the city clamped down, so no going outside right now

sitting here munching some cashews

Blog Entries
    Sounds like fun. I am here watching the snow fall.

It snowed here the other day... sitting in my office watching it come down... fairly large flakes, but I'm at 6000 feet...

Blog Entries
    I love it.

Here's a new twist to the old genetic/environment argument about being gay...

I'm slowly starting to see, since such a large % of afghan men ARE gay, or at least had a gay experience, that it could also be a learned characteristic. I've never considered that before.

I would imagine the corallary to that in the US would be the prison population, but I've always figured that was an act for reasons other than preference, possibly dominance for example

Blog Entries
    Here's a new twist to the old genetic/environment argument about being gay...

I'm slowly starting to see, since such a large % of afghan men ARE gay, or at least had a gay experience, that it could also be a learned characteristic. I've never considered that before.

I would imagine the corallary to that in the US would be the prison population, but I've always figured that was an act for reasons other than preference, possibly dominance for example
    You can't compare "them" to "us." I am sure they could careless about what people do to each other which isn't the case in America. There are TONS of men that have gay experiences/tendencies but will never act on it/fess up on it because of pressure from our society. Here we care more about whats going on in others peoples lives than our own !

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You can't compare "them" to "us." I am sure they could careless about what people do to each other which isn't the case in America. There are TONS of men that have gay experiences/tendencies but will never act on it/fess up on it because of pressure from our society. Here we care more about whats going on in others peoples lives than our own !
    ^^^^^X10 what you said.^^^^^^

Oh, I understand what you mean.... if the evangelicals in the republican party had their way, they'd legislate right into our bedrooms and proscribe appropriateness. But on the other hand, they (Afghans) care very much about how people interact with one another... their rules and laws are literally stifling, and they care very much if people dont behave in a manner that they define as appropriate! If two men do something, that's OK... but sex between men and women is for procreation purposes (afghanni have many children, so obviously men here do have an interest in women)... but the tables are turned here.... men have to be very careful in the presence of women, but it's pretty loose when just men. Maybe (not sure on this) afghannis define sex as only bertween men and women... and maybe, by definition , two men technically aint sex...... i think ol' slick willie would be comfortable with definition in a similar fashion?

Ok I'll try to make more sense of my earlier question. what I was wondering is if a person were to stay on test continuosly without stopping till they reached a cetain goal. Is this what they did back before pct? Or was there always cycles in the mix.
    And what are the lowest and highest weekly doses for noticable gains. And what is the average weekly dose of the average BB'r. Thought I'd take advantage of DSM's mental library today keeping you in the house otherwise you'll be outside writing your name in the snow.

Blog Entries
    Ok I'll try to make more sense of my earlier question. what I was wondering is if a person were to stay on test continuosly without stopping till they reached a cetain goal. Is this what they did back before pct? Or was there always cycles in the mix.
    And what are the lowest and highest weekly doses for noticable gains. And what is the average weekly dose of the average BB'r. Thought I'd take advantage of DSM's mental library today keeping you in the house otherwise you'll be outside writing your name in the snow.

Accurate answer: We don't know.

There hasn't been enough medical research to show what man made testosterone doesn't hurt or help us. Yea there are sides but does it go further than that ? Does it somehow effect our DNA that could in turn effect our future children ? We don't know. People will laugh at this but how do we know without test ?

Back in the day they did whatever they felt like because there was no research. They didn't know/care about shutting down their natural testosterone production because they didn't understand the negative effect it could have on them. In time that has changed and we now understand that PCT is VERY important. So what makes you think we aren't doing damage to ourselves right now and not know it ? We don't know.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shol'va View Post
    watched a show the other night on sat about trannines wanting to become whole and having their junk cut off. I had nightmares.........
    ya all that wasted penis...lol

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    ya all that wasted penis...lol
    Actually it's not wasted at all as the surgeons split it like a ball park frank and form the vagina from it turning it into an innie. Nothing goes to waste, just recycled and reinvented turning he to she. Not my idea of happy but whatever floats their boat.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 01-26-2011 at 02:00 PM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually it's not wasted at all as the surgeons split it like a ball park frank and form the vagina from it turning it into an innie. Nothing goes to waste, just recycled and reinvented turning he to she. Not my idea of happy but whatever floats their boat.
    gotcha

Hey DSM your thread needs more pics so.....

Sorry had to censor way too much overexposure.

Ok This one clears the censors..

Last edited by Shol'va; 01-26-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Sign of the times...

Thread Information