Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

Fight at the gym today

i saw a fight at the gym today a 300+ power lifter past his time and arrogant(sp), age late 40s... and a early 20 punk looking (white wife beater tank, jean showing his boxers, hat side ways)

punk left some weights on the flat bench, then left a few sets of dumb bells on the ground... power guy flipped out on him ... of coarse a small chick broke it up

what was the best fight you have seen at the gym?

have you ever fought at the gym?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    too many sharp objects..

and the punks.. we just stand near where they are working out and make them see how small they really are..

farting and if that dont' send them off, we just spit or throwup on the equipment.. that works..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    lmao !!! i almost fell out of my chair w that one... FUNNY!!!! I got the fart part down... did back today and had to crap the whole time ... i cleared the room on bent over rows, when it was time for 315 to be rowed i was worried i was going to leak... lol

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    No fights..but some tension...especially when my mirror space is encroached upon...its usually the young guys with no gym etiquette....I usually ask them nicely...but if they cop attitude...I'll just stare them down....or I'll stand right in front of them when they are 4 feet away from the mirror looking at their huge 16" arms...lol...that usually does the trick! lol

BTM0085 is offline Associate Member
    16 inch biceps are bigger than 90% in my gym.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    No fights or anything.
    Little punks always leave DBs out or they put them in the wrong place
    As I do my sets I just curse them, ****tards this, ****tards that, ****ing idiots this, etc, etc...

The weights seem to find their place back lol

he he lol ... i dont know how big you are but u must scare them in to submission

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM0085 View Post
    you gotta stop going to womens gyms.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ i didnt know lucielle roberts allowed male members *LOL* j/k

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never seen any fights at my gym yet.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't go far as to say 90%, but 16" biceps aren't SMALL (relative to average population). Then again, 16" biceps on a 6' guy look tiny, but 16" on a 5'7 guy looks huge.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Im 5'9 with 16 inch arms they look proportionate to my Frame but i want some 18's thoes are good sized on a 5'9 frame

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im going to measure myne next week. That better be at 16 at least. LOL

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    i saw a fight at the gym today a 300+ power lifter past his time and arrogant(sp), age late 40s... and a early 20 punk looking (white wife beater tank, jean showing his boxers, hat side ways)

punk left some weights on the flat bench, then left a few sets of dumb bells on the ground... power guy flipped out on him ... of coarse a small chick broke it up

So was it an actually fist fight or just an argument. I have seen plenty of guys with sandy vaginas in the gym but never a fight.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I saw two very fat women throw down over one of them spending too much time on the tread mill. It was like watching a sasquatch mating ritual, but it was also impossible to look away.

i heard some yelling ... middle of bent over row so i was pre occupied, then dropped the weights (lightly) sat for a second and saw what looked like the 300+ guy doing dumbbell rows but really he had the punk by the throat pinned to the ground doing his best to swing at him... no blood. tiny girl pushed 300+ guy over and it all stopped. i stayed way back not to get involved --- i tend to get involved with out trying. i have seen some really good fights in the past tho ... i lifted at a gym frequented by wwe wrestlers, and they did not get along with the b-builders... those would get real ugly!! and the b-builders would easly hold their own - those would get bloody...

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    At my old gym I had some black dude keep staring me down for no reason.
    I finally got vocal about it and started saying "I don't know what the **** this guy keeps staring at."
    He was looking at my tattoos. I guess I'm a dick.

might be that upside down cross you carry????? or the red skin???

so what happen?

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    I wish I was awesome enough to say that's me in the picture, and I wear that shit to the gym, but no.
    Nothing happened. Except me feeling like an asshole.

lol... well at least you said something -

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Last edited by Older lifter; 12-31-2008 at 03:00 AM. Reason: quote

You calling someone in there 40's past there time????

lol im 37 and know my 40s will be great... this guy took a few year off, it looked like he did his lifting with bottles of beer maybe or lived next to a fast food restraunt ... he did have the mass though - you should see him do seated rows lol the cable move like three inches

lol im 37 and know my 40s will be great... this guy took a few year off, it looked like he did his lifting with bottles of beer maybe or lived next to a fast food restraunt ... he did have the mass though - you should see him do seated rows lol the cable move like three inches
    Ok,,,, i was going the say, "Wait till next time at the gym" ....lol

I was going to kick one guys ass. He was kind of my friend. He jokingly said to my brother that your big bro use gears. My bro told me and fro the next day i didn't go to gym coz i was afraid not break his head. After 3 days i met him in the gym. I was in the last sets of my triceps and was frustrated though due to the small 16" arm guys and thats also no muscles only ****ing fat. He was like "Hi , how are you ..." and i grabbed him from his neck and was going to kick his ass when i realized he was joking and i thought not to do it. Man one has to be cool while on a cycle.

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Never saw a fight but many times have fought the urge to call some of the joker's out on their bs behavior. Gym etiquette is practically non-existant at my gym as it is more of a fitness club type place.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    only fight ive seen in a gym was in the jail weightroom.

2 black dudes who were lean and muscular started goin at it.

a few punches were exchanged. then one dude tackled the other one, grabbed a 5 pound plate and smacked the other boy with it. blood and teeth splattered all over the place. i was about 5 feet from them. just watching. then the CERTS came in and took em both down. cuffed em and took em out..

pretty sure the fight wasnt over weights or mirror space. it was a gang related incident. but a fight at the gym nevertheless!

higherdesire is offline Banned
    When I was in prison on the weight team there was a guy actually killed with a straight bar while we were working out. Everyone just walks away as casually as possible before the CO's run in. Also several riots started back there(the free wieghts were seperate from the regular yard) and those are always special in one way or another. No gear to blame there though! I much prefer the tame game here in at home!

GT2
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    Im 5'9 with 16 inch arms they look proportionate to my Frame but i want some 18's thoes are good sized on a 5'9 frame
    I'm 5'8 with 17" arms, and they look pretty huge on me. I'm only 19, so I will (God willing) have 20" arms (my goal) in the next few years.

ouch chicklets being knocked out by some iron thats gotta hurt... wonder what that sounds like to be that close... oweee (shiver) that would suck

my arms are 18.5 and i am 6 foot 3, 225-228 lbs and they look avg at best ... def working changing that - thing is im strong as heck though curls with 75 lbs dumb bells for 5 real good reps no swinging and no arching.(i do them hammer style)

GT2
    ouch chicklets being knocked out by some iron thats gotta hurt... wonder what that sounds like to be that close... oweee (shiver) that would suck

my arms are 18.5 and i am 6 foot 3, 225-228 lbs and they look avg at best ... def working changing that - thing is im strong as heck though curls with 75 lbs dumb bells for 5 real good reps no swinging and no arching.(i do them hammer style)
    But what you must realise is weights are a means to an end. It don't matter if you can bench 100lb or 500lb, if you look good, that's all that matters.

In saying that, I don't see many big boys lifting pansy weights, but you know what I'm trying to say
    Last edited by GT2; 12-31-2008 at 10:15 PM.

BTM0085 is offline Associate Member
    18.5 is way better than average..why doesnt everyone corelate height to how big an arm looks, some tall people have average length arms and vice versa...I dont know what planet you guys are on, but anything over 16 inches is noticeably big on almost anyone. Its very rare to see 20 inch arms, I call BS on a lot of the stats on here. Not everyone working out juices you guys do realize that right...

GT2
    18.5 is way better than average..why doesnt everyone corelate height to how big an arm looks, some tall people have average length arms and vice versa...I dont know what planet you guys are on, but anything over 16 inches is noticeably big on almost anyone. Its very rare to see 20 inch arms, I call BS on a lot of the stats on here. Not everyone working out juices you guys do realize that right...
    Agree to disagree

i appriciate what your are saying ... 20 inch arms are the start ... 24 inch arm now you can walk around with a dew rag on your head and grunt like hulk hogan

im here to learn is offline Junior Member
    1)my arms look small on me, not because of my height, because of my chest

2)size isnt everything, a partner of mine has maybe 15" arms, but are among the best ive seen. cut and defined.

im here to learn is offline Junior Member
    note: a training partner

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

good story.....but what exactly happened? was this just verbal or physical?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    never ever seen a fight at the gym....BUt iv seen some good bloody fights at highschool

heard some yelling ... middle of bent over row so i was pre occupied, then dropped the weights (lightly) sat for a second and saw what looked like the 300+ guy doing dumbbell rows but really he had the punk by the throat pinned to the ground doing his best to swing at him... no blood. tiny girl pushed 300+ guy over and it all stopped. i stayed way back not to get involved --- i tend to get involved with out trying. i have seen some really good fights in the past tho ...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yeh coolest fight I saw was:

This guy was hitting on the juicebar girl (smoking HOT red head).
    And I went up to him and said "yo thats my bitch, back da fvck up homey" (flashed a gang sign)
    He said watchu call me?

I kicked him in the nuts then upercutted him in the face. As he was passed out I bent the juicebar girl over and we had hot nasty sex in front of everyone.

It was really cool.
    aaaaahhhhhaaaaa wonder how many people didn't realize it was bs after the gangsign

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information