Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ...Does it still count if a d**k fell out of her crotch once I got her panties off??

JUST KIDDING =)

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm tell us more???^^

Well see we went back to her place (cuz it was closer to the bar).. place smelled and looked JUST like a chicks place, ya know, body sprays everywhere n shit, lysol bottles all over the place, little candles, incense burning, pictures all around of "her" and her friends out clubbing, skydiving, amoungst other activities...

Ok ok.. so we're going at it BIG TIME.. we're all over each other.. we go into her room, I throw her on "her" bed, which, might I add, has little kitten shapes pillows all over it... I start kissing her stomach, waist, then begin to pull down her jeans. At this point she grabs my face making the gesture to kiss her mouth.. so i do, but continue pulling the jeans down with my hands, yet not viewing it bc we r kissing obviously...

..so the jeans come all the way off cuz i can hear "her" moving each foot out of them... Finally I go to touch her beaver and all I feel is a piece of DUCT TAPE which at that point "she" RIPS off VIOLENTLY and says, "OH I FORGOT TO TELL U IM PRE-OP." which in tranny terms means her cock hasnt been removed yet, however everything else is "in place".

=) hell of a story if it was true.. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information