Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Get a radar sensor

or simply, take it down a notch.

I have streaks of speeding. Something just takes hold of me and I start flying. lol, I have no clue.

lastrep1234 is offline Junior Member
    There is a "One time trick", but if you got multiple tickets it might not work--anyway go to a garage or if you have a friend at a garage--thats better, have them recalibrate the speedometer, pay them 1/2 hour labor $30.00, mail a copy of the shop receipt in with the non guilty ticket and whala!!! the ticket is nollied. (usually) after all you never knew you where speeding the spedo was off....lol

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    I got a ticket for 135 in a 35... and it was more than a ticket it came with cuffs and revocation of license. and a 500 dollar fine...

i was just out of high school - and i was trying to jump rail road tracks, i jumped them just didnt see the cop sitting there. he said in court he almost pooped his pants cause i was going so fast he didnt expect me to live... lol - yes the car was destroyed -oops live a learn

the judge was totally cool (at least with my lawyer) but my mom was sooooo pissssed off - i still tease her.

(it was like 19 years ago )

needless to say i dont speed any more - im like a old man on the highway

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Lmao, Amcon, who did ya think you where Evel Kaneivel???

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
    Lmao, Amcon, who did ya think you where Evel Kaneivel???
    here is the thing : in the north east during the winter time alot of people buy "winter cars" so the car was a car i bought for 50 dollars (not kidding) blew the motor ( i think it was a 307 i detonated) ... a friend had a olds rocket 350 from a 70s cop car, i rebuilt it for 600 dollars and i had a freaking race car - that motor freaking ripped dude!!! any ways - it was the end of winter i was going to pull the motor and tranny out... i had two other cars to drive so i just didnt care about he body/shell of the car - i broke the stearing column, a few tie rods were sheard off, ball joints were jard free, bent a-arms, the front shocks were blown to bits, and the linkage was ripped off the transmition... and worst of all i tore the bottom of the oil pan off and fattened my headers... if all that didnt happen he would have never caught me - i would of ran and call in the car stolen if i didnt just about knock my self out on the stearing wheel (broken nose - with blood every where, the cop cuffed me from behind and let my know bleed out all over my self...) i look back now and laugh at it - but it was one of the stupidist things i have ever done (i was sober and it was 4 am)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information