Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    The greatest thing about this site is that you can pick and choose what threads youd like to view. If you happen to see a thread topic involving a subject youd rather not discuss, or by a person you dont care for particularly, you have the absolutely ability to NOT CLICK IT.

The man posted this up to get something off his chest, help clarify his own thoughts and feelings, and get alittle advice. Not for you to bash him.

I know youre probably perfect and all when it comes to women but some of us arent.
    First of all, I never said I was perfect. please dont put words in my mouth thanks.
    Second, I'm pretty fvcking far from perfect - but some of you really mention some of the most mundane fundamental bs mistakes in the world.
    I'm not sugar coating shit, I'm not being nice, I'm being me.

I simply do not understand how all the threads I see from one person in the lounge revolve so much around female issues, and if YOU READ THEM, do not make an entire amount of logical sense.

I hate to sound smart (cause Im really an idiot)
    But I read something, than was proceeded by a single moment of stupid following the logic in the post.
    "girl has life together" >> but she said >> "don't hurt me" after 1 week.

If you follow simple logic A to logic B, it DOESN'T MAKE sense as to what the hell he is asking for. Not me being rude or "perfect"
    He IS ASKING US if we can help HIM decide how much he actually likes a chick?

If you can explain how WE can tell HIM that please inform me asap, even if I'm 80. Which explains my attitude against the nature (not offended just confused) of the CONCEPT in this thread. Sorry.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you sound like a step up from one of my friends. we're freshmen in college and he has been going out with this girl on and off for all of high school, but fo like 2 years straight now. they argue over the most retarded shit ever and i tell him this and he says i have no idea what a relationship is like, so i told him this is childish and he got mad, so i think i proved my point.

basically, if you have so many little problems with her now, just imagine what it would be like when you get to big things like living together or having kids; it would be impossible

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    First of all, I never said I was perfect. please dont put words in my mouth thanks.
    Second, I'm pretty fvcking far from perfect - but some of you really mention some of the most mundane fundamental bs mistakes in the world.
    I'm not sugar coating shit, I'm not being nice, I'm being me.

I simply do not understand how all the threads I see from one person in the lounge revolve so much around female issues, and if YOU READ THEM, do not make an entire amount of logical sense.

I hate to sound smart (cause Im really an idiot)
    But I read something, than was proceeded by a single moment of stupid following the logic in the post.
    "girl has life together" >> but she said >> "don't hurt me" after 1 week.

If you follow simple logic A to logic B, it DOESN'T MAKE sense as to what the hell he is asking for. Not me being rude or "perfect"
    He IS ASKING US if we can help HIM decide how much he actually likes a chick?

If you can explain how WE can tell HIM that please inform me asap, even if I'm 80. Which explains my attitude against the nature (not offended just confused) of the CONCEPT in this thread. Sorry.
    I certainly was not asking you for any help, I was more or less venting because I'm getting pressure from her and her friends.

The girl does have her life in order. She's graduated form college, works a good job with the state. Is going to get her masters in the fall. Drives nice dependable transportation. Keeps her house in order, bills paid up, for the most part has good company around her and comes from a good family. She is just clingy, that is not her "issue" or does not make her "messed up". 3 or 4 guys have replied that they LIKE girls like that. I just don't. that does not make me contradict myself when I say "SHE has her life in order, but is clingy"

You can say what you want to justify your replies, you came to this post with a chip on your shoulder and that is not hard to read at all.

I'm not, and I don't think anyone wants to argue with you about it. I don't know what you look like, but I'm use to arguing with much prettier things! I'm not even trying to defend myself, but you honestly just read through my post, quoted some key lines that you feel makes me out to have "issues" which I've already stated I probably do. I could do it on about any post on her, from the guy that is mad his wife got the dog a 80 hair cut, so he solved it by getting drunk and sleeping on the couch, to the girl who cut her friends Yorkies hair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information