Nice girl, cute, smart, has her life together. She really is career orineted, the state is paying for her to go get her masters in the fall. Nice organized and can take care of herself.

When I first met her, and started seeing her, she had everything that I was looking for. On paper, she fit what was good for me.

I think what is pushing me away though, is she is a stage 5 clinger.

She keeps mentioning things like "you better not hurt me". This was after seeing her for about a week. I honestly did not even consider her my girl friend yet even.

Last night her dad turned 60. He family is wonderful, nice people. Her brother in law is a cop on the SCENT team and on the SWAT force, he's an alright guy but she tries to use that he's a police officer to almost intimidate me. She says to me, "Ya he HATES my ex, wants to murder him cause he hurt me". Her friends kind of do the same shit to me. Her friend just met me last night and as she was introduced to me says "Oh I have to tell you something but not here" almost in a threating voice.

It all stems cause I have an ex that is still interested in me and it makes this girl insecure. My ex actually attacked another ex of mine and the new GF brought that up, and kinda just said "oh if she tries that I'll" and I cut her off, just said enough, I'm not impressed by girls trying to beat each other up. I just got up and walked away and conversed with her uncle.

Of her friends, because of this, I only really like 1 of them. I am going to have to talk to her tonight about this because I am really kind of bothered by it. If her, her brother in law, her friends think I will obey from intimidation, they have the wrong guy, it's just pushing me away. If i do the right thing, it's cause I want too, if I do the wrong thing, it's cause I want too. And honestly, being pushed away makes me want to do the wrong thing and not care.

I just hate a 110lb girl being introduced to me and almost "warning" me. If a little girl wants to yell at me, I don't care. Just typing this makes me want to just call and yell, but I'll just go work legs today and talk about it tonight. Either that or just call it quits, cause i don't know if I like the girls she hangs around.