Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls and Carbs

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    ...Why so sensitive Kratos?? =) Don't listen to what you're friends say if ya really like her .. lol jk bro.

Let's get some pics up of her so we can draw our own conclusions!

Im just sayin, personally, I've never dated a girl that wants to pig out in the manner in which you've described.. much love bro Im sure shes a hottie..
    pic up for 5 min
    back by popular demand for now, see not a whale/pigglet
    Last edited by Kratos; 03-15-2009 at 03:29 PM.

keep in mind she's wearing flip flops
    any type of shoes that lift increase hottness and decrease the appearence of weight

jnewton86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iceyash View Post
    girls think emotionally. guys think logically. girls who eat carbs (sugars) are eating w/their emotions b/c their depressed or stressed blahblah and they wanna "feel better" temporarily... guys don't because they don't eat with their emotions and they think about the consequences beforehand.
    if u really care about the girl and wanna be w/her in the longrun.. just tell her straight up that sooner or later she's gonna get fat eating all that garbage!
    lol, i literally said that and a few other blunt comments to a chick, ya, it doesnt work very well. Idc though, its the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    keep in mind she's wearing flip flops
    any type of shoes that lift increase hottness and decrease the appearence of weight
    Also an XS shirt can make em look like an XXL beached whale!!

I scrolled thru whole thread, didnt see ne pic or link.. Am I missing something? or did u mean ""pic will be up in 5 min"?

Sorry..

Surreal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    Also an XS shirt can make em look like an XXL beached whale!!

I scrolled thru whole thread, didnt see ne pic or link.. Am I missing something? or did u mean ""pic will be up in 5 min"?

Sorry..
    I'm guessing he took it down before you got a chance to see it.

Come on Kratos, post it up again!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    its because the mind of a female is 9 times out of 10 inferior to the mind of a male. THey do not have the mind power to be rational and reasonable and think through problems with deductive reasoning.
    Silly Boy.........
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    Yah, your kind is just more genetically predisposed to being fat!
    Yes we are.... and it's so we can give birth to dumba$$ boys so they can grow up to be as clueless as some of the boys on here!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

iceyash is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnewton86 View Post
    lol, i literally said that and a few other blunt comments to a chick, ya, it doesnt work very well. Idc though, its the truth
    idk maybe they got offended and took it personally but its a pretty general concept that applies to every1 ..eating garbage-->will make u fat .. some girls are self-absorbed and wanna believe certain things onlyyy apply to them and then they get all upset about it

Quote Originally Posted by iceyash View Post
    idk maybe they got offended and took it personally but its a pretty general concept that applies to every1 ..eating garbage-->will make u fat .. some girls are self-absorbed and wanna believe certain things onlyyy apply to them and then they get all upset about it
    Maybe, just maybe, you're the exception. However, most girls aren't as rational as you'd think or as much as us guys would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi View Post
    Yes we are.... and it's so we can give birth to dumba$$ boys so they can grow up to be as clueless as some of the boys on here!
    I knew that was coming!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Why do they like em' so freakin much?

Ok so I go out with this girl I've been dating for awhile last night. I get to her place around 8. She's in pretty good shape and ran Cross Country in college. She's not super thin but nobody would call her fat. We were gonna go out and drink and have some fun. When I get there she's eating a Dairy Queen blizard. I asked her if she already ate, and she said yeah she had some crackers with peanut-butter when she got home from work...WTF crackers and ice cream for your big meal of the day.

When I go out to eat with girls, I'm like if you could have anything you wanted to eat, what type of food would you want. They almost always answer italian food or pasta (one in the same really cause they order pasta at the italian rest).

They almost always eat some sugary desert. If we have drinks I'll drink beer or something. They'll have some sugar explosion creation that gives me diabetes to look at.

Then they wonder why guys have an easier time maintaing and losing weight.
    IMO! Men have more discipline than women when it comes to the ice creams and pastas.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I hate girls that have retarded diets and or eating disorders.

Silly Boy.........
    I am searching for a girl that feels the same way you do!!!!

Stop searching for girls....and find a woman.

Thank god I'm with a real man who wants a woman with a womanly figure instead of a stick with fake tits!

Hopefully soon. I just feel like most girls at school are just not impressive. I swear the, the "one" for me is going to really be something else lol.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Dang Battle of the Sexes thread

Shocked to see such negative comments on the ladies from some, pretty sure in America with the obesity rate up so high their not the only ones getting fat and the few of us who would be ACTUALLY considered in shape are the minority. This is why I do have a hard time finding a constant girlfriend well one cause my age, they all like to party and drink, I don't but 10 years down the road ummm well I don't see them looking as good....

Women that are into health and fitness are out there you just gotta find them if thats what you're looking for.....

I'm still looking and thats half the fun

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    My gf loves my protein milk shake...

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    GD- thats an OUCH

This thread sure brought all the female members out of the woodwork.
    Sorry if it makes you guys angry. I eat out with lots of people as part of my job. It's a serious difference I've noticed between the way men and women eat. IMO, carbs are the problem in the majority of women's diet for the ones fighting with their weight. I'm sure it has something to do with hormones, they're trying to store fat for pregnacy should it ever happen. Men on the other hand will go for fatty, fried food and beer, wings, chips, salsa. Different type of junk...you'll never see a dude eat a blizzard and some crackers and call it dinner, it just doesn't happen. Just pointing out differences in the way we eat. I think women who better manage thier carbs (without going crazy low carb) will have better long term diet success.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    My gf loves my protein milk shake...
    even if it sits out over night?

No objection to pointing out the difference between the us and how we eat...but when you start refering to us as stupid and inferior you muddy your argument. It makes it appear that you (and the others who degrade us) are not intelligent enough to pull the appropriate vocabulary to express DIFFERENCE. It's not a matter of superiority ..... its a matter of difference. We have will power and when we want we can cut out the garbage (as you call it) and eat clean to achieve our goals.

Make an intelligent argument and you won't get the wrath of CB. Just because "barbi" is part of my name .... don't confuse me. I'm highly intelligent, educated, possess a great deal of common sense...and I'm pretty good with a gun (in case I can't talk my way out of a situation !!!!!)

This thread sure brought all the female members out of the woodwork.
    Sorry if it makes you guys angry. I eat out with lots of people as part of my job. It's a serious difference I've noticed between the way men and women eat. IMO, carbs are the problem in the majority of women's diet for the ones fighting with their weight. I'm sure it has something to do with hormones, they're trying to store fat for pregnacy should it ever happen. Men on the other hand will go for fatty, fried food and beer, wings, chips, salsa. Different type of junk...you'll never see a dude eat a blizzard and some crackers and call it dinner, it just doesn't happen. Just pointing out differences in the way we eat. I think women who better manage thier carbs (without going crazy low carb) will have better long term diet success.

Hopefully soon. I just feel like most girls at school are just not impressive. I swear the, the "one" for me is going to really be something else lol.

I'm sure. But don't miss out on what could be a good woman because she doesn't meet you "list" of demands. My husband and I stopped dating early on because I was TOO SMALL for him. He was worried that over time he wouldn't be physically attracted to me because I was too thin. Took him a couple months to realize that there's more to ME than my physical appearance and he almost lost a good woman. Stop obsessing over the outside and start looking at the INSIDE. As Judge Judy says.....

Beauty fades........dumb is forever. So is selfish, selfabsorbed, high maintenance, etc. etc.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Thank god I'm with a real man who wants a woman with a womanly figure instead of a stick with fake tits!

I would totally agree with this (as well as 99% of the men here) but there is a difference between a "womanly figure" and being overweight/fat.

I don't think I said women are stupid or inferior in any of my posts CB. Just confused by eating habits much different from mine.

Blog Entries
    even if it sits out over night?
    ^^^lol

Blog Entries
    If women are stupid and inferior you cant blame them, god gave them tiny brains and you shouldnt flame them for something that isnt their fault...

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Commando barbi, if you are so stoked to point out that you're a woman, not a girl, why would all these comments calling GIRLS stupid offend you?

Ps, Donuts are delicious

I'd marry this girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Girls and Carbs-ideal-women.jpg  

I'd marry this girl.
    I just shit and jizzed in my pants at the same time.

pic up for 5 min
    back by popular demand for now, see not a whale/pigglet
    Yeah I see where you're coming from bro.. I dunno whatever shes doin just let her keep doin.. even thou she may enjoy some high carb treats now and again , apparently she can keep in all in moderation.. moderation is the key..

not bad thou... she looks pretty casual and not too done up in this pic.. id give her a 6/10, being VERY conservative.. with a hot outfit and some make-up with hair done on a club night, Im sure she'd be right up there at 8/10..

nice thou bro... u plan on getting serious with her or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    I just shit and jizzed in my pants at the same time.

I wonder if thats actually possible..

I'll google it =) Maybe it's on YouTube or eBaums world lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I'd marry this girl.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Where'd the bloody pic of this sow go? Why take it down?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    it's not a good idea to have pics of a girl up for long periods of time, kinda like putting a pic of you cheating on your facebook, eventually things turn up

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    glasses look lame
    you like dudes in specs?

I only put it up to show she isn't fat, as you can see you have outside confirmation that she isn't now.

It's gone now. However, I did get to see it and can confirm that she's a cute girl. No way in hell is she fat . . . except maybe by anorexic East Asian or uber-picky runway model standards.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information