Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    yeah bro seriously? try going out to the club and hitting on some chicks..dont pay for sex lol

sweet-jayne is offline Female Member
    I worked as an assistant manager in one of Vancouver's top "erotic massage parlours" for years, and I have to say that your best bet for quality is through a reputable establishment-not a strip joint or an independent.

Our girls had strict rules to follow, and it was my job to ensure "quality control" with regards to hygiene and performance etc. If the girl couldn't cut it, she was fired. Yes, the cost to the consumer is higher, but you get what you pay for. You don't have to worry about a cop busting you-they already know our service and appreciate the regulation.

With an independent girl, there are decent ones around, don't get me wrong, but they are few and far between. Being that they have low overhead- they pass the savings on to you. That being said, they are self regulated with regards to um, shall we say "quality", and there is a much greater risk of getting busted.

Strip joints have a high turn over of girls in this field, my bet would be they aren't as "career" oriented and are out to make a quick buck to be used on whatever vices they may have. Use with extreme caution.

There's my two cents!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I'm against the idea of paying for sex, but not exactly.

If you're a lifeless loser who can only get laid by paying for it, than I say NO, its wrong and you need to get a life and get laid for free.

HOWEVER, if you are not a lifeless loser, and have a job, and like to party, I say its completely fine every now and then. They might have sex for a living but you'd be suprised by some of the chicks, they're not some white trash std contaminated walking syringe with a vagina. (well a good deal are)
    But there are also some very classy and UNBELIEVEABLY hot women on there.

So classy that when they are done dancing they will fvck all your buddies for a discount. =]
    But seriously, prostitution is as bad as steroids . Anyone against it open your fvcking eyes and examine your own "innocent" life.

PKU
    PKU is offline New Member
    Well Im not a loser, in the most part, im married and dont want to go out and act like im still in college trying to hit on chicks by myself (all my friends are married also). Even if i was single its still not easy picking up chicks in a club scene with all the competition. You guys are acting like chicks go out and expect to go home with strange dudes every night. They usually call it a girls night and just want attention, and or their friends will cock block hard. The easiest way to get chicks in that situation is if its your home town and the chick knows you or the chick is a friend of a friend and you have some sort of verification that you know someone she knows and arent some strange retard at a club.

See how much BS there is involved in getting laid, not to mention how much you will be spending on drinks and everything else not even having a guarantee. So why not just pay a cool 100 and get your d*ck sucked by a chick that is probabally way hotter and most likely wont have an std because she gets tested frequently whereas the avg chick in the club f*cked pedro last month and is too afraid to go to the doc.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    post the pics/vid and we can critque for you- what are friends for?

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Yo bro your married? go **** your wife you loser, if you dont want her then divorce her and quit putting yourself and her through it.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen View Post
    Yo bro your married? go **** your wife you loser, if you dont want her then divorce her and quit putting yourself and her through it.
    I have not seen you before, but I like the way you think..

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    successful troll is successful

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    You guys are funny. Ive been banging hookers for at least 10 years. There are great sites like sfredbookDOTcom that the girls are reviewed. Of course you need to watch out for fake pictures and girls that have pimps and straight robs. The good thing about the site I posted you can read the reviews and decide if you want to go for it or not. There are many times Ill have a girl come over for an hour and we well click and she well stay much longer or even the night with no extra charge. My deal is I like to fook alot of different girls and each one is unique. As the saying goes different strokes for different folks. Oh yea there is a post above about the different countries to go too done that and love it.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKU View Post
    Well Im not a loser, in the most part, im married and dont want to go out and act like im still in college trying to hit on chicks by myself (all my friends are married also). Even if i was single its still not easy picking up chicks in a club scene with all the competition. You guys are acting like chicks go out and expect to go home with strange dudes every night. They usually call it a girls night and just want attention, and or their friends will cock block hard. The easiest way to get chicks in that situation is if its your home town and the chick knows you or the chick is a friend of a friend and you have some sort of verification that you know someone she knows and arent some strange retard at a club.

See how much BS there is involved in getting laid, not to mention how much you will be spending on drinks and everything else not even having a guarantee. So why not just pay a cool 100 and get your d*ck sucked by a chick that is probabally way hotter and most likely wont have an std because she gets tested frequently whereas the avg chick in the club f*cked pedro last month and is too afraid to go to the doc.
    I know your new which is the only reason people are really giving you shit.

The fact is if you're not pulling ass regulary because you've been out of the scene/game for some years it can take a lot of time and effort to get laid.

Normally Id try to give you advice to get laid w/out paying for it, but your tone sounds like you're not bothered by the idea of paying and you've worked out a logic for it.
    And it is funny how dudes throw out the STD comment but really have no idea. Chicks in the *real world* are going out to bars/clubs, getting drunk and forgetting to make sure the random dude they met slaps on a rubber before he raw dogs her in the ass.
    Girls are girls anywhere.

Whether its the library, bar, craigslist, you have NO IDEA wtf your dealing with no matter what venue.
    So go do your thing, get your rocks off, and live w/out regret. Because the same people in this thread getting offended that you're married are forgetting that 74% of women will sleep with a married man and not give a shit.

I'm not saying go fvck like a rabbit on speed, I'm saying people need to keep their judgements to theirself and pull their noses out of other peoples ass sniffing for shit to throw in their face.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet-jayne View Post
    I worked as an assistant manager in one of Vancouver's top "erotic massage parlours" for years, and I have to say that your best bet for quality is through a reputable establishment-not a strip joint or an independent.

Our girls had strict rules to follow, and it was my job to ensure "quality control" with regards to hygiene and performance etc. If the girl couldn't cut it, she was fired. Yes, the cost to the consumer is higher, but you get what you pay for. You don't have to worry about a cop busting you-they already know our service and appreciate the regulation.

With an independent girl, there are decent ones around, don't get me wrong, but they are few and far between. Being that they have low overhead- they pass the savings on to you. That being said, they are self regulated with regards to um, shall we say "quality", and there is a much greater risk of getting busted.

Strip joints have a high turn over of girls in this field, my bet would be they aren't as "career" oriented and are out to make a quick buck to be used on whatever vices they may have. Use with extreme caution.

There's my two cents!
    that job had to lead to a freebee or two from the girls riding the bottom rung

lol kratos

<<<<female

name's just not pink yet.

lol kratos

<<<<female

Hahaha OWNED!

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    I used them a couple times. The geish around here is $160. It's nice to get everything for $50 from one of the CL hookers lol I can't stomach the $160

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Man I love living in the UK...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your married but you joined a steroid board to ask if anyone knew anything about the hookers you want to pay to bang you. either your wife is extremly ugly or your just pathetic but either way i hope she grows a brain and ditches you before you give her some disgusting STD you caught from one of your hooker friends. when i watch cops on tv the only people i see getting busted trying to pick up a hooker are fat and disgustingly ugly. the only reason people pay for sex is because there so desperate and its the only way for them to get laid because any normal good looking girl wouldnt touch there disgusting ass with a 10 foot pole
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    your married but you joined a steroid board to ask if anyone knew anything about the hookers you want to pay to bang you. either your wife is extremly ugly or your just pathetic but either way i hope she grows a brain and ditches you before you give her some disgusting STD you caught from one of your hooker friends. when i watch cops on tv the only people i see getting busted trying to pick up a hooker are fat and disgustingly ugly.
    Totally Agree

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    the only reason people pay for sex is because there so desperate and its the only way for them to get laid because any normal good looking girl wouldnt touch there disgusting ass with a 10 foot pole.
    Not so. I saw many hot guys and even celebrities come in to the parlour. A lot of stag parties as well. Perhaps there's a mystery about it that men have to try at least once? I don't know, that's just what I saw.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    Like they say you're not paying the girl you're paying her to leave you alone lol..

I don't think I could ever pay a girl although this one filipino girl from was giving me head in a club washroom and when he banged she was really loose although I was drunk. Something seemed weird like she may have worked in that industry even though I didn't pay anything, I'm seeing alot of asian girls in my area from craigslist. Even though I didn't pay anything something was real strange about the place she lived in..

Even then it's like 200 bucks for an hour depending on the girl you can get alot of test for that amount!

Hunter is offline Grateful
    You have a wife and you took a vow no one had a gun to your head. If for some reason your sex life is not what you want it to be talk to her about it or see a counsler together. Instead you wanna run out and bang some hooker? Grow up.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    lol kratos

<<<<female

my bad

ampx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luxifer93 View Post
    Awesome first post
    no joke haha

reardbandit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I know your new which is the only reason people are really giving you shit.

And it is funny how dudes throw out the STD comment but really have no idea. Chicks in the *real world* are going out to bars/clubs, getting drunk and forgetting to make sure the random dude they met slaps on a rubber before he raw dogs her in the ass.
    Girls are girls anywhere.

Whether its the library, bar, craigslist, you have NO IDEA wtf your dealing with no matter what venue.
    So go do your thing, get your rocks off, and live w/out regret. Because the same people in this thread getting offended that you're married are forgetting that 74% of women will sleep with a married man and not give a shit.

I'm not saying go fvck like a rabbit on speed, I'm saying people need to keep their judgements to theirself and pull their noses out of other peoples ass sniffing for shit to throw in their face.
    Great response to a great post! I don't see the difference between the chicks you'll meet at at the bar and the one's you get off CL. You're telling me you never went to the bar and saw some chick whose mouth was around your junk a few nights ago all kissin up on some other dude you aint never seen? You were that guy a few nights ago. Protect yourself with all chicks whether they are paid or not, and then bounce on them. Life's too short to limit yourself bro. Go fvck like a jack rabbit on speed

iceyash is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    You have a wife and you took a vow no one had a gun to your head. If for some reason your sex life is not what you want it to be talk to her about it or see a counsler together. Instead you wanna run out and bang some hooker? Grow up.

on the reals... its bad enough you're paying for a hooker.. but to cheat on your wife if reallyyyy ****ed up!!! flippen get a divorce first!!!!! cheating on your husband or wife is soooooooo wrong... basically you are just a horrible person and karma will probably get you back with an STD

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i'm so glad i didn't get to this thread sooner, i'd be banned for what i'm thinking right now you pathetic piece of shit

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I once went with a hooker, she gave my ass a good tongue wash. It was only when she was leaving that i realised it was my dad in drag...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, i'm so confused by the initial post and the responses. You want to eat a random vagina nevermind one that has LITERALLY had easily over 500 dicks in it. That is weird and I feel bad for your wife when you come home and kiss her. It's honestly bad enough that youd cheat on your wife but to each his own. It becomes a whole different story when you risk sending some disgusting herpes virus or who knows what else down her throat. Again I'm so confused by the eating the hookers ***** factor of this whole idea. As much as I would love to crack jokes at this freak I am absolutely disgusted by your idea. Just picture the hooker with as many dicks that have been in her, sticking out of her...shed look like a porcupine lol

Have fun with your newly acquired "cold sores"

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I once went with a hooker, she gave my ass a good tongue wash. It was only when she was leaving that i realised it was my dad in drag...
    OMG I cant stop laughing......Your killing me.....LMFAO

PKU
    I must have got on the wrong foot somewhere in this thread, but original intentions were not to ask for the opinions on this matter but some advice from those who have done this before. So please if you havent done it before please go f*ck yourself.

I must have got on the wrong foot somewhere in this thread, but original intentions were not to ask for the opinions on this matter but some advice from those who have done this before. So please if you havent done it before please go f*ck yourself.
    I am going to try and be nice here, but you should go fuvk yourself and save some money....PKU

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I am going to try and be nice here, but you should go fuvk yourself and save some money....PKU
    Hahaha......

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    I tried to warn him....

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    you piece of trash. I hope the hooker is dude who rapes you and cuts you into pieces

lol why are you guys feeding into this troll and getting so angry and excited. He's loving this.

Anyways, I'm gonna rub one off and go hit the gym. Arms day..can't wait!

PKU
    ok i get it i am a piece of shit that WILL get an std and die from some serial murdering hooker. That being said please be courteous and let the people who have done it before respond not only to help me but to help others that may be searching for a thread like this in the future that dont want to hear a bunch of flaming.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    no one in here is as scummy as you. Go man a glory hole at a truck stop

PKU
    *sigh*

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    ok i get it i am a piece of shit that WILL get an std and die from some serial murdering hooker. That being said please be courteous and let the people who have done it before respond not only to help me but to help others that may be searching for a thread like this in the future that dont want to hear a bunch of flaming.
    let me clarify me statement, i don't care that you want a hooker, i care that you are cheating on your wife, which i think is about as low as you can get, that being said,

*sigh*

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Here is a little tip when getting a hooker. If you have any doubt that your lady of the night might be LE then ask her to take naked pictures and you will pay for them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and if she gets nervous and says no BUT is still all about having sex walk away.

PKU
    Hey bros,,,,,I finially got the craigslist hooker, I payed for a half hour for $60 and she let me do anything I wanted,,,,,so i ate her a$$hole for like 15min,,after that I usually dont like to do this but for some reason i felt like trying it, I let her piss in my mouth and shit a little,,,,after that I had about 7 minutes left and I had to get off, so I stuck it in raw dawg and accidently came inside of her. I am scheduled for a checkup with my doc tomorrow, and it burns when i pee,,,,what should I do?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information