Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    But Captain America doesn't have super-human powers.

"Captain America has no superhuman powers, although as a result of the Super-Soldier serum and vita-ray treatment, he is transformed from a frail young man into a "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning. Captain America's strength, endurance, agility, speed, reflexes, durability and healing are at the highest limits of natural human potential. It has been established that Rogers' body regularly regenerates the super-soldier serum; it does not wear off.[62]
    The formula enhances all of his metabolic functions and prevents the build-up of fatigue poisons in his muscles, giving him endurance far in excess of an ordinary human being. This accounts for many of his extraordinary feats, including bench pressing 1100 pounds (500kg) and running a mile (1.6 km) in little more than a minute.[63] Furthermore, his enhancements are the reason why he was able to survive being frozen in suspended animation for decades. Rogers is also unable to become intoxicated by alcohol and is immune to many diseases.
    Mentally, Rogers' battle experience and training make him an expert tactician and an excellent field commander, with his teammates frequently deferring to his orders in battle. Rogers' reflexes and senses are also extraordinarily keen. He is a master of multiple martial arts. Years of practice with his indestructible shield make him able to aim and throw it with almost unerring accuracy. His skill with his shield is such that he can attack multiple targets in succession with a single throw or even cause a boomerang-like return from a throw to attack an enemy from behind. In the comics, he is regarded by other skilled fighters as one of the best hand-to-hand combatants in the Marvel Universe.[64][65]
    Rogers has vast U.S. military knowledge and is often shown to be familiar with ongoing, highly-classified Defense Department operations. He is an expert in combat strategy, survival, acrobatics, military strategy, piloting, and demolitions. Despite his high profile as one of the world's most popular and recognizable superheroes, Rogers also has a broad understanding of the espionage community, largely through his ongoing relationship with S.H.I.E.L.D. He occasionally makes forays into mundane career fields, including commercial arts, comic book artistry, education (high school history) and law enforcement."

So maybe if I could be a flying Captain America, or mind control Captain America.

That would be pimp...

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33 View Post
    Immortality ... no doubt about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Control of the electric magnetic spectrum like Magneto or maybe immortality.
    finally....i was wondering why in the hell no one else was with me for the moment

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    finally....i was wondering why in the hell no one else was with me for the moment
    I have no desire to live forever think about it. You would out live your wife(wouldn't be a problem for you tho) and you would outlive your kids(once again not a problem for you) and all your family and friends. I just dont see how that would be enjoyable.

ps just kidding on the wife and kids part.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    I have no desire to live forever think about it. You would out live your wife(wouldn't be a problem for you tho) and you would outlive your kids(once again not a problem for you) and all your family and friends. I just dont see how that would be enjoyable.

On the other hand, you could always have a new wife and new kids that could be better than your previous ones lol.

sloth9 is offline Associate Member
    I already have a super power, its called the amazing shrinking dick. lol No lasers here it just hides from women in a clever ruse to make them think they are unattractive.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I want the power to be invisible. Either that or to freeze time. Either way I am so molesting many many women!!!!

God, I am going to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post

i still want to live forever.....and perhaps i would pass my gift on to a select few

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not a big fan of super heroes or super powers anymore.

Take for example, Wolverine. Everyone think's he's a bad ass, I mean indestructable skeleton, healing factor, adamantium claws, trained in several martial arts...but that translates to him being virtually indestructable. Where's the fun in that, if you know every comic he is in, he can basically never get beaten.

Now take the guy in my Avy, Frank Castle aka The Punisher. He's just a normal guy, yeah he's in peak physical condition and has extensive experience and training in the military, but he's still just a normal guy. But a normal guy that can kick ass and take names and not **** about.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    power to turn back time...and use the knowledge that i have now

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    power to turn back time...and use the knowledge that i have now
    that power would make me a multibillionaire in literally no time at all

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    that power would make me a multibillionaire in literally no time at all
    money, power, then women...all in that order would be my master plan Ruhl!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information