Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Thats prob the single best point anyone has made in this thread.

And its a bit humbling the fact that I think a lot of people have more respect for a single dad then just your avg joe with no kids.
    Really shows how fvcked up a lot of women have it in this world.

They're "sluts", they're "whores", they're "immature" or "made a mistake" by being a single mom and having a kid.
    But single dads are looked up to and respected for "stepping up" when "stepping up" for a woman is more a genetic obligation that society forces onto them.
    Like we expect them to do it, then when they do, we judge them negatively as single mothers (or are more prone to then with single dads)
    So yeh, very interesting point.
    Yep, everyone sees the guy as a savior. then if the mom were to stay and raise the kid, she was apparently easy. sadly, that doesnt add up well for the lady.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BritishColumbian View Post
    Im starting to think that your iether a Woman or your gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    not a woman

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    If it turns you off then you are simply immature.
    ***No source checks!!!***

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    woot woot, I'm glad I got mad support from my fellas. Thanks guys it just pisses me off when jerks like that think women are worthless and should only be used, people like that are just a waste of space in society in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    simply put, my man.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I'm immature because I don't like kids?

At least I'm not going with the fcuk 'em and run philosophy.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    apparently you can't see because i did post on it.

And I think Your theory is SCUM, you deserve to be in a shitty relationship.
    haha no my relationship is very fine thank you, im a drama king about it like to act like my life is as bad as it gets, but in truth Im very happy But thanks for your concern Kat you are a true friend

Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Do fat chicks turn you off?

Does anything turn you off?
    Yes?
    And how is that not different? Not a single fvckin thing to do with maturity.

tyward is offline Associate Member
    When my granddaughter is old enough, I'm going to have her read this thread. That should be enough to keep her a virgin until she's married...

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    Seriously, if I'm talking to a girl and hitting things off, shes smart, cute, funny and the whole 9, then she tells me she has a kid, it literally feels to me like shes showing me pictures of her cock before she got the sex change operation.

Like thats the degree that I lose interest in her.
    A complete and total mindrape.

I'll look at her afterwards and still want to bang her (usually a bit less then I originally wanted) but then I tell myself "as soon as you fvck her vanish like david blaine"
    And it just perpetuates the cycle that originally put the woman into that position. Man fvcks, man leaves.
    So I DO GENUINELY feel bad about it, but I feel more sorry for her that even though shes prob a great person, I wanna put her on my dick like a used condom.

Can anyone else date younger single mothers w/out being bothered by it at all?
    I can say depends on the person, is the dad in their life, is he a good guy, or a P.O.S. (piece of sh_t)? Many different questions to think. I married a single mom with 2 kids and I couldn't be happier. I do anything and everything for them. They understand about their P.O.S. dad and they never even ask about him, because they understand that he doesn't want to come around anymore. Pisses me off more than anything but, they understand.

thai-lan is offline Member
    haha Man if u ever come here you will see there are alot of single mothers and they are all young , since im young and most of those single mothers are older than me so what i do is Fvck , Forget and Find new one

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    Everybody is different.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by tyward View Post
    When my granddaughter is old enough, I'm going to have her read this thread. That should be enough to keep her a virgin until she's married...
    Yes it will. Some threads get way worse then this tho. I understand some people bring on there own labels but most woman do not bring on those labels. I have noticed alot of guys on here at times seem to believe they are above most woman. The term b!tch and slvt are used far to often my most men esp in my age range. Just not on the board but in general.

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    This post is absolutely ridiculous. Tranny's don't turn me on, guys don't turn me on, women who have already birthed a child don't turn me on, dead animals don't turn me on.

What the hell does preference have to do with maturity? Not saying it's a 100% deal breaker, but yes, if a girl has a kid, that's definitely in the NEGATIVE column.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    Yes it will. Some threads get way worse then this tho. I understand some people bring on there own labels but most woman do not bring on those labels. I have noticed alot of guys on here at times seem to believe they are above most woman. The term b!tch and slvt are used far to often my most men esp in my age range. Just not on the board but in general.
    I don't think it's just women, everyone on this board makes fun of everyone haha.

PPS I like the daughters of single mothers

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    I'm immature because I don't like kids?

At least I'm not going with the fcuk 'em and run philosophy.

Do fat chicks turn you off?

Does anything turn you off?
    Yes?
    And how is that not different? Not a single fvckin thing to do with maturity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    This post is absolutely ridiculous. Tranny's don't turn me on, guys don't turn me on, women who have already birthed a child don't turn me on, dead animals don't turn me on.

What the hell does preference have to do with maturity? Not saying it's a 100% deal breaker, but yes, if a girl has a kid, that's definitely in the NEGATIVE column.
    I just took this as if you are into the girl, and in the course of your relationship she decides she is comfortable enough to let you know about her child, and only because of that you are turned off. I suppose, like all things, there are many variables to consider but here I think he was just implying that the child would turn you off from the girl. whether or not she was looking for a **** or for a hopeful father.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I was engaged to a girl with a daughter. I def made the relationship harder at times.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    Not biologically possible! As men, our genetics have been programmed to ward off having to take care of other men's offspring.
    In fact, a man's sperm will attack and kill another man's sperm if in the same canal.

Interesting? Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX View Post
    In fact, a man's sperm will attack and kill another man's sperm if in the same canal.

Interesting? Maybe.
    My sperm is the UFC heavyweight champion.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    ridiculous......so ****ing stupid i don't know where to begin.....i mean wtf????

i'm immature because i actually want to have kids with MY genes mixed in there?????? go **** yourself

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information