Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Do you ever feel sorry for young single moms with kids?

Seriously, if I'm talking to a girl and hitting things off, shes smart, cute, funny and the whole 9, then she tells me she has a kid, it literally feels to me like shes showing me pictures of her cock before she got the sex change operation.

Like thats the degree that I lose interest in her.
    A complete and total mindrape.

I'll look at her afterwards and still want to bang her (usually a bit less then I originally wanted) but then I tell myself "as soon as you fvck her vanish like david blaine"
    And it just perpetuates the cycle that originally put the woman into that position. Man fvcks, man leaves.
    So I DO GENUINELY feel bad about it, but I feel more sorry for her that even though shes prob a great person, I wanna put her on my dick like a used condom.

Can anyone else date younger single mothers w/out being bothered by it at all?

Surreal is offline Associate Member
    Not biologically possible! As men, our genetics have been programmed to ward off having to take care of other men's offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    Not biologically possible! As men, our genetics have been programmed to ward off having to take care of other men's offspring.
    Haha I read Sperm Wars which was all about that.

I'm curious how many guys have maybe dated singe moms and how things went. I don't wanna have kids so I don't wanna be a daddy.

But I need to treat it as an opportunity to have a kid that I luckily may never have to take care of. That way I can have 40 kids with my genes and exhaust all my efforts just getting as many women as possible pregnant.

jk lol, but any experiences anyone wants to get into?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    if they are dumb enough to get knocked up, then they are dumb enough to pull some bullshit on you. i wouldnt trust em.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Seriously, if I'm talking to a girl and hitting things off, shes smart, cute, funny and the whole 9, then she tells me she has a kid, it literally feels to me like shes showing me pictures of her cock before she got the sex change operation.

I'll look at her afterwards and still want to bang her (usually a bit less then I originally wanted) but then I tell myself "as soon as you fvck her vanish like david blaine"
    And it just perpetuates the cycle that originally put the woman into that position. Man fvcks, man leaves.
    So I DO GENUINELY feel bad about it, but I feel more sorry for her that even though shes prob a great person, I wanna put her on my dick like a used condom.

It's obvious that your priorities don't line up with single moms. But the truth is, they have more unconditional love to give than most men are able to receive.

So in summary, no I don't feel sorry for single moms. I actually have a lot of respect for them because they do more in 1 day than most men do in 1 week.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    if they are dumb enough to get knocked up, then they are dumb enough to pull some bullshit on you. i wouldnt trust em.
    Agred. Nobody ever wants to take responsibiity for their actions. THEY put themselves in the situation they are in. It's not like being born blind or deaf...those are the people I have sympathy for. Not some stupid bimbo who couldn't keep her legs closed.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 04-13-2009 at 09:34 PM.

[QUOTE=Bojangles69;4562149]I don't wanna have kids so I don't wanna be a daddy.[QUOTE]

Then I'd encourage you not to have sex with women. Because when you do, you're officially accepting the fact that you could be a daddy. It's called being responsible. Responsible means to be "RESPONSE ABLE". So if you're able to make a decision, make it having considered all possible outcomes.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    I dont feel bad for them.

I have known a couple who I am very good friends with and have amazing lives even after a unplanned pregancy but they took responsibility for it and did what they needed to do to have a sucussful life.

I pity the children tho of single mothers who are club rats and are barely mothers. I dont pity the mother at all becouse she has not lined up her life and done what she needed to take care of herself and her child.

Would I date a single mom? Yes. Anyone can be a father very few can be a dad. Having a child isn't about who's dna created that child but who raised and nurtured them. Just my two cents anyway.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Sorry guys, not meant to be a serious post. Agree with you guys 100%
    Last edited by IM708; 04-14-2009 at 09:31 AM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    I dont feel bad for them.

I have known a couple who I am very good friends with and have amazing lives even after a unplanned pregancy but they took responsibility for it and did what they needed to do to have a sucussful life.

I pity the children tho of single mothers who are club rats and are barely mothers. I dont pity the mother at all becouse she has not lined up her life and done what she needed to take care of herself and her child.

Would I date a single mom? Yes. Anyone can be a father very few can be a dad. Having a child isn't about who's dna created that child but who raised and nurtured them. Just my two cents anyway.
    That's exactly what I am getting at. Too many people blame their problems or misfourtunes on bad luck or the "god doesn't like me" bs. Everytime you have sex, you should be willing to be the parent of a child cause you don't know wtf is going to happen. If you drink and drive, you should be willing to accept a DWI. Same concept...Thoughts before action.

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    I have found myself in the situation of dating and even living with single moms. I feel sorry for them at first then I have this over powering urge to rescue them. Everything is just great in the beginning but then it usually goes bad. I am reminded of why I never had kids of my own, then i feel used, like Im paying for someone else's party. Then Im resentfull and bitter and I quit.
    Its actually hard for a middle age man to find a woman that doesnt have kids.

then she tells me she has a kid, it literally feels to me like shes showing me pictures of her cock before she got the sex change operation.
    Thats hilarious!^^^^

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Something I have noticed on this board esp is that ever guy seems to think its 100% the girls fault for getting pregnent. It takes two to tango, and yes some girls lie about being on birth control. But how many guys on this board have banged a chick wearing no protection and probably knowing she was not on the pill? I would say alot. Sadly most men(I use that word loosly) my age are spoiled children always wanting to play adult but then when something doesn't go there way they pass the blame. Its a sad state of affiars when men run out on the children and leave the mother to be the mom and dad. If half of the people esp my age on this board applied as much displine to there morals and beliefs that they did to planning there next cycle, not so much of shit like I mentioned above would be happening.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I know right especially if you know the kid is yours then it makes it even more of a mindfvck.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    something i have noticed on this board esp is that ever guy seems to think its 100% the girls fault for getting pregnent. It takes two to tango, and yes some girls lie about being on birth control. But how many guys on this board have banged a chick wearing no protection and probably knowing she was not on the pill? I would say alot. Sadly most men(i use that word loosly) my age are spoiled children always wanting to play adult but then when something doesn't go there way they pass the blame. Its a sad state of affiars when men run out on the children and leave the mother to be the mom and dad. If half of the people esp my age on this board applied as much displine to there morals and beliefs that they did to planning there next cycle, not so much of shit like i mentioned above would be happening.
    amen !!!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

depends on if she is divorced or not. if she is

see "child custody" thread

I feel more sorry for all the poor sons of bitches world wide who are paying unreasonable alimony to scamming ex wives.

I don't wanna have kids so I don't wanna be a daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by fit4ever View Post
    Then I'd encourage you not to have sex with women. Because when you do, you're officially accepting the fact that you could be a daddy. It's called being responsible. Responsible means to be "RESPONSE ABLE". So if you're able to make a decision, make it having considered all possible outcomes.
    No way f that junk.
    When I sex a woman in no way am I signing any legal affiliation to a future fvcking baby that doesnt even exist yet.
    Thats not about "being responsible" thats called being "idealistic and narrowminded".

Think about it,
    I wanna bang her maybe hangout but not get serious or even be around her kid.. or her that much, thats how much I wanna be a "daddy". She as a woman, individual, and possiblly liberal independent thinker may want JUST THAT as well, and not be a mommy to another, but still want sex and some company.

You're veering too far from the center of common sense, sorry.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 04-13-2009 at 11:33 PM.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    bo, do you secretly HATE women ??

seems like all you do is bash them but you want to bang them?

I would suggest you get yourself a Vasectomy so you don't have to worry about being a baby daddy !!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    bo, do you secretly HATE women ??

seems like all you do is bash them but you want to bang them?

I would suggest you get yourself a Vasectomy so you don't have to worry about being a baby daddy !!!
    No, when did I bash her?

Is it the jokes? They are just for attention to make reading easier, not seem negative.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Something I have noticed on this board esp is that ever guy seems to think its 100% the girls fault for getting pregnent. It takes two to tango, and yes some girls lie about being on birth control. But how many guys on this board have banged a chick wearing no protection and probably knowing she was not on the pill? I would say alot. Sadly most men(I use that word loosly) my age are spoiled children always wanting to play adult but then when something doesn't go there way they pass the blame. Its a sad state of affiars when men run out on the children and leave the mother to be the mom and dad. If half of the people esp my age on this board applied as much displine to there morals and beliefs that they did to planning there next cycle, not so much of shit like I mentioned above would be happening.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I can't say I feel bad for women who are single with children and it pisses me off that they play the pitty me card and say "I'm a single mom and it's really hard". DUH having a child is hard no matter who you are, get over it, apparently at some choice you made the decision to have a child and you have to be responsible and think about all of the possibilities including your man leaving you.
    So many girls get pregnant on purpose as well thinking it will help save their relationship, but that typically fails, there is nothing romantic about a screaming baby.

I'll stick with my 2 boxers.

No way f that junk.
    When I sex a woman in no way am I signing any legal affiliation to a future fvcking baby that doesnt even exist yet.
    Thats not about "being responsible" thats called being "idealistic and narrowminded".

Think about it,
    I wanna bang her maybe hangout but not get serious or even be around her kid.. or her that much, thats how much I wanna be a "daddy". She as a woman, individual, and possiblly liberal independent thinker may want JUST THAT as well, and not be a mommy to another, but still want sex and some company.

You're veering too far from the center of common sense, sorry.
    Understood. But I'd highly encourage you to rehearse that alibi because you may end up being an unplanned daddy one day. Because common sense clearly indicates that sexual intercourse can lead to pregnancy.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ive lost count of how many young single mothers ive dated

ive even loved a few. and got attached to their kids

doesnt bother me in the least.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Had a friend who was with a guy and they were engaged to be married; she moved very far away to be with him. Come to find out she gets pregnant, and he FREAKS. he didnt want kids but didnt want a vasectomy or didnt want to wear a condom. Well he tells her that she either gets an abortion or the engagement is off and their done. The lil man is an amazing baby and I watch him as often as I can for her since shes moved back home. Clearly not "her" fault for thinking things were in order. I understand it will be hard for her to find a man who respects what her decisions have ebrought into thsi world. But if you met her and her lil' guy, I don't think you'd hate the fact that she has the kid. I just think the women you have found that have kids have done irresponsible things that put them in their current situations. Truth is that some single moms are amazing women and can completely handle their business, their kid's business, and the business of a worthy partner.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I dont mind dating a girl with a kid...BUT I did have one with a monster ahole of a kid..had to end that one.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    Bitch should have kept her legs shut. Never would have had kids...
    bump...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

I can never understand that, but then i don't sport fcuk either, and back in the day i didn't do women with kids..

By using her this way you are mind raping her, and the kid that didn't ask to be in this situation, best thing you can do as a decent human being is be a friend..

Suggestion to you, help others and make their life a little better before you get a nut and satisfy your own.. You already feel "guilty" so take action with that feeling..

proud ya..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    Had a friend who was with a guy and they were engaged to be married; she moved very far away to be with him. Come to find out she gets pregnant, and he FREAKS. he didnt want kids but didnt want a vasectomy or didnt want to wear a condom. Well he tells her that she either gets an abortion or the engagement is off and their done. The lil man is an amazing baby and I watch him as often as I can for her since shes moved back home. Clearly not "her" fault for thinking things were in order. I understand it will be hard for her to find a man who respects what her decisions have ebrought into thsi world. But if you met her and her lil' guy, I don't think you'd hate the fact that she has the kid. I just think the women you have found that have kids have done irresponsible things that put them in their current situations. Truth is that some single moms are amazing women and can completely handle their business, their kid's business, and the business of a worthy partner.
    Very nice post Novastepp. I think its a sorry state of affairs when people have this pre-concieved notion of Single Mums, that they're just crying for attention or that they're head fvcks. Jesus christ, they're human beings and raising a kid on your own must is hard/admirable and some of them dont get the choice of raising a child on their own.
    Sorry Katsmeow, I disagree how heartedly that raising a kid on your own is probably no different to raising a kid with a partner.
    What I do feel sorry for is that as soon as these women mention they have a kid, most guys would run for the hills rather than make an effort to at least get to know them. If I ask myself if I would run for the Hills, I probably would but everything in life is situational so until you're in that situation, I couldn't really say what I would do.

Just my $0.02

im actually dissapointed in you stating this

if every women kept her legs shut... then no man would have sex.

if every man controlled his urges. we also wouldnt have any problems

as its been stated.... making a baby is a 2 way street.

you cant blame it all on a chick

ive knocked up a few girls and ill take the blame. i didnt pull out. or i didnt ask if they were on birth control. or i didnt feel like getting a condom.
    now luckely the girls all had miscarriages or abortions (the latter by their choice)

cuz i was no where near in a position to have a kid. i wouldnt of ran or left the girl cuz my father did that to my mom when she was 15 and pregnant with me

he ran. so your saying my mom was a bitch and should of kept her legs shut?

or maybe my asshole dad shouldnt of ran out on me and her?
    which made her a single mother.

im very saddened that your perception is so shallow Iron. i expected better

as ive stated... ive dated more single mothers then i have fingers. and they were all wonderful ppl. with awesome kids. i respect them very much for having the balls to raise a child alone. and making that child happy. i dont regret a single min of my time spent with any of them.

they are living life, on lifes terms...

they made mistakes. ALONG WITH THE MALE... then the male went and made an even larger one by leaving the girl and being a *****.

weve all made mistakes. just like i did when i did illegal things and went to jail. are you going to look down on me cuz im a felon?

so i disagree... the female shouldnt of kept her legs shut. thats only half the story.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you, cause that is such a ignorant thing to say. What about women that get raped but dont believe in abortion? What about women that think they're gonna raise a child with the man of their dreams only to find he does the ***** thing and ****s off as soon as a bump appears or the kid arrives? Yeah im sure there's a lot of irresponsible women out there but you cant just say something like that about all of them.

I have less respect for the guys that run out on these women.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Do I feel sorry for them? Yes and no...

On one hand, a woman has 2 kids, and the husband dies of brain cancer. Yes, I feel very sorry for her/them.

On the other hand, sluts pop out a baby at the age of 17 or whatever and cry for help....oooo well wah wwah wahhh....go cry me a ****ing river...idiot.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Do I feel sorry for them? Yes and no...

On one hand, a woman has 2 kids, and the husband dies of brain cancer. Yes, I feel very sorry for her/them.

On the other hand, sluts pop out a baby at the age of 17 or whatever and cry for help....oooo well wah wwah wahhh....go cry me a ****ing river...idiot.
    i feel sorry for first kind but the second kind i try my hardest to get into her pants with condom

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I love single mums, their so easy to get into bed....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i feel sorry for first kind but the second kind i try my hardest to get into her pants with condom

bingo!

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    im actually dissapointed in you stating this

if every women kept her legs shut... then no man would have sex.

if every man controlled his urges. we also wouldnt have any problems

as its been stated.... making a baby is a 2 way street.

you cant blame it all on a chick

ive knocked up a few girls and ill take the blame. i didnt pull out. or i didnt ask if they were on birth control. or i didnt feel like getting a condom.
    now luckely the girls all had miscarriages or abortions (the latter by their choice)

cuz i was no where near in a position to have a kid. i wouldnt of ran or left the girl cuz my father did that to my mom when she was 15 and pregnant with me

he ran. so your saying my mom was a bitch and should of kept her legs shut?

or maybe my asshole dad shouldnt of ran out on me and her?
    which made her a single mother.

im very saddened that your perception is so shallow Iron. i expected better

as ive stated... ive dated more single mothers then i have fingers. and they were all wonderful ppl. with awesome kids. i respect them very much for having the balls to raise a child alone. and making that child happy. i dont regret a single min of my time spent with any of them.

they are living life, on lifes terms...

they made mistakes. ALONG WITH THE MALE... then the male went and made an even larger one by leaving the girl and being a *****.

weve all made mistakes. just like i did when i did illegal things and went to jail. are you going to look down on me cuz im a felon?

so i disagree... the female shouldnt of kept her legs shut. thats only half the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    How old are you, cause that is such a ignorant thing to say. What about women that get raped but dont believe in abortion? What about women that think they're gonna raise a child with the man of their dreams only to find he does the ***** thing and ****s off as soon as a bump appears or the kid arrives? Yeah im sure there's a lot of irresponsible women out there but you cant just say something like that about all of them.

I have less respect for the guys that run out on these women.
    I agree with you guys 100%. Didn't mean for it to be a serious post but I definitely deserved those responses. I know there is responsibility on both males and females, not specifically on women only. Sorry bout that...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

bingo!
    i only speak truth nothing but truth.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I love little boys, their so easy to get into bed....
    You sick man...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I love sheep, their so easy to get into bed....
    naughty naughty

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You sick man...
    Hahaha, bastard....

I suck men...
    really? i didnt need that mental picture

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information