Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    southmadejd is offline Member
    Just to comment on some of CptAmerica's comments.....just so most people know, and I speak for the Marines I served with, most people that have been in combat and had to take someone elses life RARELY discuss it and I personally have NEVER heard anybody brag about it like CptAmerica has. In my personaly experience, normally people that are too quick to talk about it or act all bad ass about it are not being truthful about their experience or they have fabricated the whole story. Which unfortunately happens all too often. If you want to hear real stories then come with my to my therapy group at the VA for PTSD.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    That's not bragging? And you aren't talking to people who have served (for the most part). I do understand that military people talk about their activities amongst each other, but obviously you aren't among your fellow soldiers or Marines here.
    Yah definatly didnt say i killed anyone now did I, so maybe im comparing 2 things ive never done and going off other peoples experiences comparing the highs

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Just to comment on some of CptAmerica's comments.....just so most people know, and I speak for the Marines I served with, most people that have been in combat and had to take someone elses life RARELY discuss it and I personally have NEVER heard anybody brag about it like CptAmerica has. In my personaly experience, normally people that are too quick to talk about it or act all bad ass about it are not being truthful about their experience or they have fabricated the whole story. Which unfortunately happens all too often. If you want to hear real stories then come with my to my therapy group at the VA for PTSD.
    good point but no i must say your wrong, it depends on the experience if it was a platoon of dudes who wack 60 arabs and do not loose a single friendly KIA then no one cares and its going to be who has a bigger dick between the guys. But if you loose half your platoon thats where people do care and dont want to talk about it. If you have a therapy group you should realize no one in therapy will talk about the gloriouse battles where they wacked a bunch of rag heads and lost no one, they are concerned with about there fallen comrad

Quote Originally Posted by tyward View Post
    Very interesting thread. I agree on going in to Afganistan, but I don't agree on staying. It's too morally problematic occupying a culture so different than our own, I doubt that we could ever determine what a win would look like. And Iraq has never been about my freedom and never will be. My problem is even deeper. If I read/see/hear about a person being injured or killed I feel bad, but if I read/see/hear about an animal injured or killed I completely lose it... Talk about moral relativism.
    No i find that completely normal, I remeber as a NFG if you dont know what it means dont ask, I mentioned to my team leader that I would prefer to see a enemy soldier die and suffer over a stray animal any day. He insulted me and what naught. Anyway turned out I was right in how I thought

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CptAmericaX View Post
    you think gear is a rush wait until you take anothers life
    ummm, this insinuates you have killed someone.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Fuk them ragheads

see, this would be an example of a racist, to answer the original thread..

This poster may have many reasons to hate these people, he chooses to use a term that is derogatory towards them..

The truth is we are all racist and bigots to one point or another, we experience life and through those experiences and knowledge we come to conclusions.

not all Arabic people stone and kill women but we as a western society since it is different to ours have determined that our way of treating women is better, thus the media claims and drives into the consciousness of the public that if you are not outraged by this behavior or culture you are "ignorant".. which of coarse proves that they are bigots..

the meaning of the word bigot = A bigot is a person who is intolerant of or takes offense to the opinions, lifestyles or identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the corresponding attitude or mindset. Bigot is often used as a pejorative term to describe a person who is obstinately devoted to prejudices, especially when these views are either challenged, or proven to be false or not universally applicable or acceptable.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hmmm let me think Rag heads is a understatement if did not rely on this board for more important reasons than to BS with you I would state a large group of people that I hate more specific than Raghead, and point being there JIhad hmm when they are getting there jihad on they are to kill the infadel who is the infadels anyone that is not them.... oooo peace harmony good call buddy
    And I have plenty of arab friends thank you but they are christians

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    ummm, this insinuates you have killed someone.

Insinuates yes but considering Im bragging about it, no bragging in my mind would be like OO and I shot this mother****er and his head popped off and blood was everywhere and i walked threw his brains and then on the dry tile and shit was like duke nukem 3d with the bloody footprints and the brainstem and spinal fluid smelt like bananas thats bragging,

[None of the statement above is a actual event Its more me makeing a point]

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

This poster may have many reasons to hate these people, he chooses to use a term that is derogatory towards them..

The truth is we are all racist and bigots to one point or another, we experience life and through those experiences and knowledge we come to conclusions.

not all Arabic people stone and kill women but we as a western society since it is different to ours have determined that our way of treating women is better, thus the media claims and drives into the consciousness of the public that if you are not outraged by this behavior or culture you are "ignorant".. which of coarse proves that they are bigots..

the meaning of the word bigot = A bigot is a person who is intolerant of or takes offense to the opinions, lifestyles or identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the corresponding attitude or mindset. Bigot is often used as a pejorative term to describe a person who is obstinately devoted to prejudices, especially when these views are either challenged, or proven to be false or not universally applicable or acceptable.
    very well said.....

on a side note..
    i think that everybody is racist to some degree or level. everybody is a bigot to some degree or level.. if you realize it or not people unrelate themselves from what they don't know or understand. or maybe just what they don't believe in..

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm let me think Rag heads is a understatement if did not rely on this board for more important reasons than to BS with you I would state a large group of people that I hate more specific than Raghead, and point being there JIhad hmm when they are getting there jihad on they are to kill the infadel who is the infadels anyone that is not them.... oooo peace harmony good call buddy
    please don't take offense to this.. but please walk away from the thread, you are making american soilders look bad by the way you one act like we love killing people, or hate "ragheads" or three that we are at war with the muslim religion.. none of the above is true...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Fuk them ragheads
    I enjoy both theaters I get a chance to kill another man, you think gear is a rush wait until you take anothers life
    you know people who say taking another persons life is messed up and wrong, but then think of all the people who would love to get that chance, so whos really to say whos messed up its human nature to kill
    ehhh are u kidding me, humans have been killing humans for 1000's of years over territory
    calm down Im sorry violence upsets you so much so people enjoy it, Im not talking about tortue or murder for that matter, but war is a beautiful and ugly thing all in the same, such a beautiful art
    "It is scientifically incorrect to say that we have inherited a tendency to make war from our animal ancestors … that war or any other violent behaviour is genetically programmed into our human nature … [and] that humans have a 'violent brain'."

well acording to that guy your right maybe im just one of the lucky ones
    What ever helps you sleep at night champ, I will play tie the tubes with my wifey when I get home fighting for your freedom sleep well my friend
    as they said in man on fire

I am a professional

Or in "Taken"
    Im sorry Its just buisness
    hence my post admitting you were right? so calm down take a chill pill and enjoy the show
    Yah let me go cry PTSD like so many others, yes before I get a bunch of whiney people who have friends with it I know there are some seriouse cases I do infact have friends who are F*ed from this same very war i fight in. But alot of people are just weak minded *****s and need to go cry on a shrinks shoulder for a week and they will be fine
    Matt you might wanna rest your head for a second that 2 was a pretty deep post and is very true, hmm imagine that, what am I young army and infantry explains alot doesnt it
    whos bragging? I didnt say if I had even shot my weapon or not did I, and if you think people in the infantry dont brag among eachother about kills you have obviously never served, or maybe you have and sat behind a desk Im just putting it out there. People who are in war type situations usualy dont talk to people who can not relate to them about it because its something they would never understand
    Yah definatly didnt say i killed anyone now did I, so maybe im comparing 2 things ive never done and going off other peoples experiences comparing the highs
    good point but no i must say your wrong, it depends on the experience if it was a platoon of dudes who wack 60 arabs and do not loose a single friendly KIA then no one cares and its going to be who has a bigger dick between the guys. But if you loose half your platoon thats where people do care and dont want to talk about it. If you have a therapy group you should realize no one in therapy will talk about the gloriouse battles where they wacked a bunch of rag heads and lost no one, they are concerned with about there fallen comrad
    No i find that completely normal, I remeber as a NFG if you dont know what it means dont ask, I mentioned to my team leader that I would prefer to see a enemy soldier die and suffer over a stray animal any day. He insulted me and what naught. Anyway turned out I was right in how I thought
    Insinuates yes but considering Im bragging about it, no bragging in my mind would be like OO and I shot this mother****er and his head popped off and blood was everywhere and i walked threw his brains and then on the dry tile and shit was like duke nukem 3d with the bloody footprints and the brainstem and spinal fluid smelt like bananas thats bragging,

[None of the statement above is a actual event Its more me makeing a point]
    Most of you that know me on this post knows i dont hold back when it comes to this subject. I have served in the first golf was and done two years since during this war....I have never met someone that has killed someone in war and talked about it like thiis little POS does here. The only rush you have had is wacking your little dick in the bathroom when your mom walked in on your punch ass...shut the fuvk up punk, or I will hunt your little ass down and rape you..

Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    please don't take offense to this.. but please walk away from the thread, you are making american soilders look bad by the way you one act like we love killing people, or hate "ragheads" or three that we are at war with the muslim religion.. none of the above is true...
    very well put brother...You must be a true soilder bro

MAD MATT

this thread rock and we think alike.....i will write more in a bit...

haha note taken quarry my emotions get the best of me, anyone who has lost a friend in the war hate terrorist not muslims I stand corrected, and no im not saying anything about being at war with the religion but extremist are the cause for it. and if your infantry and you dont want to kill your in the wrong profession. Good day

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    Most of you that know me on this post knows i dont hold back when it comes to this subject. I have served in the first golf was and done two years since during this war....I have never met someone that has killed someone in war and talked about it like thiis little POS does here. The only rush you have had is wacking your little dick in the bathroom when your mom walked in on your punch ass...shut the fuvk up punk, or I will hunt your little ass down and rape you..
    For that prone I will put one more post, talking tough over a message board does not do anyone any good. Congrats on being a vet of the first golf. and re-read my post I didnt mention killing anyone. ill hunt you down and rape you get a life

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    very well said.....

on a side note..
    i think that everybody is racist to some degree or level. everybody is a bigot to some degree or level.. if you realize it or not people unrelate themselves from what they don't know or understand. or maybe just what they don't believe in..

exactly.. there are a lot of high horses that get ridden around on.. and not just on this board.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    agreed...killing is part of war, i was pointing out that killing is not of human nature
    I disagree completely, Killing each other is universal throughout all cultures. I say its what we do best.

See what I mean Mad Matt....LOL (about how the thread turned, not the comment in bold)
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 04-17-2009 at 03:22 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

This for me makes alot of sense, very good post...

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Muscle science, truly a matter of perspective i guess. It is not a literal inturpitation of reality however.

For that prone I will put one more post, talking tough over a message board does not do anyone any good. Congrats on being a vet of the first golf. and re-read my post I didnt mention killing anyone. ill hunt you down and rape you get a life
    Ok cpt dumb ass

Blog Entries
    I have to agree with you here bro...

Blog Entries
    100% spot on bro...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I disagree completely, Killing each other is universal throughout all cultures. I say its what we do best.

See what I mean Mad Matt....LOL (about how the thread turned, not the comment in bold)
    You are correct lol, but some very good input...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Muscle science, truly a matter of perspective i guess. It is not a literal inturpitation of reality however.
    I still disagree, if you look all throughout history different cultures have fought each other over resources since the very beginning of human civilization. How can you not say that's part of our nature as a species. We automatically fear that which we do not understand. All you have to do is look at modern day situations. For example the western world is at odds with the muslim world. So we kill and call them terrorist, they kill us and call us crusaders. I will be the first to admit that I do non understand the muslim world.

For all that we think we have evolved as humans we still kill each other with brutal efficiency. We still act like all the cultures before us here in the 21st century.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Your not racist.

I would drop a few nukes on them

Kill them, save us.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    You're not racist, you're British

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it possible to be racist AND British? Aren't they the most fair, polite peoople on the planet? I once had a British cat call me a Nig-Nog and I thought it was a term of endearment, it sounded cute and I laughed my ass off. I couldn't even bring myself to kick his arse after I heard that. LOL!!! Even their hooligans seem like just a bunch of rowdy teenagers! LOL!!!

Again, you aren't racist brotha!!

I don't agree that everyone is a litte racist, but I do believe that everyone is a little prejudice. And there is a difference.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Any Iraqi member, who would like to comment?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Exactly. They don't contribute a thing to the modern world. They murder people, women, children, girls under Sharia law, they try to infiltrate western societies and bring that BS in, and get pissy when the laws of these societies say otherwise.

They don't wanna get shot? Don't pick up a gun and don't plant an IED. Don't wanna get run over? Get the fk out of the way of the hum-vees barreling down the street. Don't want to get interrogated? Quit hanging out with HVTs.

Fact is most of those people getting chopped down by 5.56 and vulcan cannons aren't even Iraqis. A good number of them are just there to start trouble, well they found it. Am I going to cry because some hadj on the other side of the world got his shit pushed in? Nope. Neither should you.
    No, those "ragheads" only supply a ****load of Oil to the West on a daily basis....

I enjoy both theaters I get a chance to kill another man, you think gear is a rush wait until you take anothers life

I've seen you in a coupla threads now, and i know now that you are a complete ****ing dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I've seen you in a coupla threads now, and i know now that you are a complete ****ing dickhead.
    cool thanks always love the supporters, Its been dropped the flames out your throwing gas on some cold coals good job

Prone, I have often thought of you and Buffed as opposites, you often both say things I disagree with and things I agree with, and I ONE HUNDERED PERCENT AGREE HERE!

Any man worth his salt that has SEEN duty, would know its a ****ing shitty thing to take another human life. Captain ****ing America has seen Platoon one too many times I think.

Matt, what I think you are feeling is not racism but Nationalism, and it's something everyone feels at one time or another.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post

Call me an optimist MuscleScience, but most people are inherintly good. If the majority of the population were psychopaths and sociopaths the human race would have ended ages ago. What sets us apart from the animal kingdom is that we are enlightened and civilised and you can't just blame everything on animal instincts. Was it instict that we discovered fire, or the first tools? Was it animal instinct that made us want to understand the universe around us more? Muscle, you yourself are studying medical science if im correct? Is that animal instinct?

Prone, I have often thought of you and Buffed as opposites, you often both say things I disagree with and things I agree with, and I ONE HUNDERED PERCENT AGREE HERE!

Any man worth his salt that has SEEN duty, would know its a ****ing shitty thing to take another human life. Captain ****ing America has seen Platoon one too many times I think.

Matt, what I think you are feeling is not racism but Nationalism, and it's something everyone feels at one time or another.

wow I hope prone enjoyed that Bj, and not to re-start it dude there are plenty of people who love there job, guess what the consists of killing other people, hard to believe but true. Yes I take it to a extreme and again Im sorry, but if you want to grab a club like this douch just did and beat a dead horse by all means

cool thanks always love the supporters, Its been dropped the flames out your throwing gas on some cold coals good job

Why dont you watch Platoon and Natural Born Killers for the millionth time, completely miss the point the movies were trying to make and justify yourself as the small minded prick that you are.

^^Small minded yes, but i have never seen platon or natural born killers. So i guess i did miss the point those movies I have no seen were trying to make thumbs up buddy grrr your a gangster get angry on a thread grrrr

wow I hope prone enjoyed that Bj, and not to re-start it dude there are plenty of people who love there job, guess what the consists of killing other people, hard to believe but true. Yes I take it to a extreme and again Im sorry, but if you want to grab a club like this douch just did and beat a dead horse by all means
    you are a punk ass kid, let it go, you have no clue what you are talking about so shut the fuvk up and get back on tomorrow....you will loss bro, trust me...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    You got that right Flagg! that's the right term!

tyward is offline Associate Member
    While it may look as if I am responding to your thoughtful post above, I am actually responding in a more global sense. LOL Killing is wrong. Sometimes killing is necessary. Yes, that in fact makes it a necessary evil. I'm not against the use of war to actually protect a country, a people, a culture. I would just hope that as a political viabilty it is near the last on the list of options to be used, not the first. I would hope that you do not completely believe what you are saying, because you do have to return to American society and be a productive, and nonviolent member. T
    Last edited by tyward; 04-17-2009 at 08:27 PM. Reason: grammar/spelling what else?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information