Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    i usually always get crazy when im out drinking and love to fight but in this situation i would have just shrugged it off also. just sucks ur chick felt that way but then again like most women she probably would have said u over reacted if u did something about it
    No offense, but I hate guys like you. You get a little alcohol in your system and suddenly you feel like you can take the world, you ruin peoples nights and usually sooner or later you try to pick a fight with the wrong person and get your face smashed into the pavement.

The "real guys" you don't mess with it at bars and clubs are the ones who don't pay you any attention or attempt to diffuse situations. You might think they are pussies for not fighting, but usually they been in enough fights to know they don't fight unless they have to. I have seen it happen alot especially since I am in a college town.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    I hate Liquor thugs

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    People have said that to Madd and I walking out of the bar Woodys and we just laughed it off.
    I thought woodys was our place

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    I hate when guys in cars say shit then drive off. Pathetic.
    i get shit said to me or my wife alot. Sometimes its annoying. But i just let it go.

a month ago we were waiting in line for our car, and another guy got into his and made some comment. i asked him what and all i heard was hoe. So i kicked a huge dent in his bmw as he tried to drive off. Probably shouldn't have but pissed me off big time

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    No offense, but I hate guys like you. You get a little alcohol in your system and suddenly you feel like you can take the world, you ruin peoples nights and usually sooner or later you try to pick a fight with the wrong person and get your face smashed into the pavement.

The "real guys" you don't mess with it at bars and clubs are the ones who don't pay you any attention or attempt to diffuse situations. You might think they are pussies for not fighting, but usually they been in enough fights to know they don't fight unless they have to. I have seen it happen alot especially since I am in a college town.
    i have only hit someone once in my entire life who didnt deserve it and i still feel bad about it. obviously if in this situation i would have shrugged it off i just dont fight randoms. think back over ur life all the times people try to start fights with u and u walked away....................i just dont walk when i drink.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I have not read this nor will I, I have been in several fight and now take meds to keep me from fighting, I know it is best to walk away. but that is not always easy....I have been to jail from fighting and almost lost my present wife due to this problem, I am on meds that are susp..to keep me from fighting but not sure if they work because I still want ot fight but just dont. so I guess they do work...lol.....

again it is better to walk away..

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I'll just look at him and walk away! It's not worth it to fight with that asshole, it will just ruin your night. Instead of having fun.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55 View Post
    Adults only please.

How would you respond if you and a girl were dating and walking out of a bar to your car. A guy you are passing looks at the girl and says " You're going to have fun tonight huh? Then looks at you and says "I KNOW you're going to have fun tonight.

Seems kinda rude to the girl, what would you do?
    thats got to be the least offensive thing ever said to someone while leaving a bar. you on tren man?

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    thats got to be the least offensive thing ever said to someone while leaving a bar. you on tren man?
    Ok, I just read it...WTF, dude that is not shit...get over that...walk into a strip club and have some one say to your girl are you part of the show...?

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    Ok, I just read it...WTF, dude that is not shit...get over that...walk into a strip club and have some one say to your girl are you part of the show...?
    i has someone aske my girl for a dance and she say she doesnt work her. Then he goes well you look like a whore

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    Who cares what some dick outside a bar says. Tell your girl to build a bridge and get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i has someone aske my girl for a dance and she say she doesnt work her. Then he goes well you look like a whore
    I would have killed him....lol

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Whores look hot, they have to.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Adults only please.

How would you respond if you and a girl were dating and walking out of a bar to your car. A guy you are passing looks at the girl and says " You're going to have fun tonight huh? Then looks at you and says "I KNOW you're going to have fun tonight.

i would say more fun then your having with a big smile on my face

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd apologize for taking the girl to such a tacky place, and promise to take her to better places.

Adults only please.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Prone2rage, dude your response made me laugh, In a respectful way. When i was younger around 15-18 i always had fights. Normally with older people as id go clubs and stuff when i was underage. Then i started boxing and it solved my problem as i would train and never drink or go out to clubs.

I must say though since i stopped boxing and started weights its kept me entertained. Taking meds for rage is pretty intense dude.

Keeping calm and thinking in these situations is the key, its when you go into autopilot the problems start. Well for me anyway..

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    Adults only please.

Sounds like the guy was more interested in you then he was the girl. Maybe he was gay?

Who doesnt have Anger management issues? I thinks that why most go so hard on the Weights. For me the Gym is a Great stress reliever. Makes me a Nicer Person

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    The fact is thats just the bar environment and as much as people are saying "you're over sensitive" I think your gf was actually just better at judging the undertones of what was said and how it was said.

The guy first should have been told to mind his fvcking business.

BUT in all honesty you will feel bad either way, if you do say something or if you don't. If you said something nasty you may have felt after like you overreacted and if you didnt say something nasty you may have felt like you do now.

This is the way I deal with it, and it has very little to do with speaking.
    You know when a puppy shits on the floor and for a second you wanna bash its face in but then you realize how cute it is and that is just doesnt know any better?

Thats kinda how you need to treat this. I think the guy was drunk and wished he had some tail to take home, he saw the tail you were taking home, then was jealous, but you need to see this is the way he was "accepting defeat".

No more no less.

^^^ Im with that 100%

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    the guys a ****ing dork to even say something so stupid.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Your right. I do not think he meant it in a bad way. Her exact words were " why didn't you say something to him, you just didn't say anything. He was behind us in the bar all night staring at us. ....so on and so on.

She is very sensative and needs me to tell her how pretty she is a few times a day. She fishes for the compliments to...like pauses mid conversation until I realize that she wants the compliment. lol

But you know what??? She is a hot latina chick and i love it.
    Yeah, everyone has their insecurities whether they're honest about them or not.

She's probably really attracted to your confidence. Every woman likes to hear how attractive they are. I always naturally compliment them whenever I can as long as it's an honest one.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    the guys a ****ing dork to even say something so stupid.
    I agree Ninja. But there are alot of dorks and socially inept people out there that don't necessarily have malicious intentions. They just don't know how to interact gracefully in some social situations.

If that's the case, I don't think they deserve to be humiliated or threatened. Maybe just gently reminded where good social boundaries are.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    If everybody got into a altercation(verbal or physical) with every asshole that is out there then most decent/normal people would spend every day fighting. Somethings you should just laugh off. Imo this is one of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information