18 34.62%
  • I believe in Neither

2 3.85%
  • I am undecided

4 7.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    it was a buring bush... fine answer any of the above questions i have hundreds more... answer them
    My answer to questions 1-9 is I, like you and everyone else, do not know. The force that causes all of these things to happen is my idea of god. It has nothing to do with christianity or the bible or any other organised religion of which I have heard.

Question 10 is just stupid. You can rearange the letters in english words to make a variety of different languages. Chinese uses a different alphebet, but you can spell all their words using our alphebet. The chemical structure of DNA is known and all life on earth is definitely using the same "alphebet".

How does any of this do anything to prove the creation myth?

And why do you think christians havea monopoly on god? The has to be the thing that bothers me most about religion. WTF gives you the arrogance to think your faith is any more valid that another faith?

jfalco is offline Member
    what? how does that make any sence? and christians are not paridise it is called heaven

and why would a creationists strap bombs on them selves?
    I was asking how many christians think that this radical muslim belief is reasonable. I didn't think I needed to spell it out that much. But I guess I am dealing with people who believe that a talking bush gave us the ten most important rules to govern society.

I was trying to show you that faith to one man just looks like foolishness to another.

Your belief in christianity is basically a function of where you were born, as is the radical muslim's belief in islam. What makes your belief more valid than his?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I like that last part jfalco on post 81. So true

We also must remember the same book that teaches christians the history of "their world" is full of contradictions. Is God a contradictory being? It is also been manipulated and changed around for all the different sects of Christianity that who knows what is what any more with that book.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    my faith is all i have and the religion i follow is nothing... it is that simple i read the bible and trust in God - you might believe in god(notice it was to God) but that is your prob... did i stick a track or scream in you ear with a microphone?

i love people who think that their is a monopoly on God... ummm if he is God doenst he have the monopoly???

as for question 10 looks like you get the answer just fine - going from a ape to a human is chinese to english... looks like your getting it keep up the good work!!!

creation myth? can be proven if evolution is dis proven... it was either one or the other

be bothered by religion - you must have been a chathloic - hope a priest didnt get to know you to well - do you like mayo?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jfalco View Post
    I was asking how many christians think that this radical muslim belief is reasonable. I didn't think I needed to spell it out that much. But I guess I am dealing with people who believe that a talking bush gave us the ten most important rules to govern society.

I was trying to show you that faith to one man just looks like foolishness to another.

Your belief in christianity is basically a function of where you were born, as is the radical muslim's belief in islam. What makes your belief more valid than his?
    simple God... that is the dif - break down the koran and see that it counterdidks its self with many know biblical beliefs... and as for where i was born i wasnt born a christian - i searched for it like all of us do...

i totally agree with your statement that "one man just looks foolish" no dif than me taking aas to get bigger and some one being offended by that

to bad for them - but i know it works

jfalco is offline Member
    my faith is all i have and the religion i follow is nothing... it is that simple i read the bible and trust in God - you might believe in god(notice it was to God) but that is your prob... did i stick a track or scream in you ear with a microphone?

i love people who think that their is a monopoly on God... ummm if he is God doenst he have the monopoly???

as for question 10 looks like you get the answer just fine - going from a ape to a human is chinese to english... looks like your getting it keep up the good work!!!

creation myth? can be proven if evolution is dis proven... it was either one or the other This is one of the most foolish statements I have ever read. If you actually think like this I have a bridge that you might be interested in purchasing....

be bothered by religion - you must have been a chathloic - hope a priest didnt get to know you to well - do you like mayo?
    You asked me a question so I answered it.

Religion pisses me off because it is a tool of oppression. I have never been a member of any organized religion.

Please go read a book writen in this century.
    Last edited by jfalco; 05-10-2009 at 11:59 PM.

creation myth? can be proven if evolution is dis proven... it was either one or the other

shows how much you truly follow your own beliefs and how much you truly love God with such low blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I like that last part jfalco on post 81. So true

We also must remember the same book that teaches christians the history of "their world" is full of contradictions. Is God a contradictory being? It is also been manipulated and changed around for all the different sects of Christianity that who knows what is what any more with that book.
    simple answer - king james bible - read it and their are no counterdictions - none...

as for "my" world full of contradictions - i can see your point - i would love to be perfect, not in need of a saviour however, i am a sinner and thus need one... i am the first to ''try" to not offend others to see christans as hypocrits... but, i am - i would like to be a better person and that is why read and study the bible.

jfalco is offline Member
    simple God... that is the dif - break down the koran and see that it counterdidks its self with many know biblical beliefs... and as for where i was born i wasnt born a christian - i searched for it like all of us do...

i totally agree with your statement that "one man just looks foolish" no dif than me taking aas to get bigger and some one being offended by that

to bad for them - but i know it works
    are we speaking the same language? and please do not misquote me.
    Last edited by jfalco; 05-11-2009 at 12:04 AM.

You asked me a question so I answered it.

Religion pisses me off because it is a tool of oppression. I have never been a member of any organized religion.

Please go read a book writen in this century.
    i read lots of books -lots... and speak all over the country about them... lol funny you mention that.

so, that is my profession and the richest and most successful people in the world thank "God" for the success they have...

where does you success come from?

cave man? evolution from a monkey?

are we speaking the same language?
    clearly we are not ... that should scare you (oopps did i offend you?)

your a big boy - go disprove me - go read what you would like to fight the king james bible... start in the front -

jfalco is offline Member
    i read lots of books -lots... and speak all over the country about them... lol funny you mention that.

so, that is my profession and the richest and most successful people in the world thank "God" for the success they have...

where does you success come from?

cave man? evolution from a monkey?
    You seriously speak publically for a living?

are we speaking the same language? and please do not misquote me.
    lol... ya i wouldnt want to do that - i think you got the meaning

jfalco is offline Member
    clearly we are not ... that should scare you (oopps did i offend you?)

your a big boy - go disprove me - go read what you would like to fight the king james bible... start in the front -
    I do not disapprove. I disagree and I am willing to have an intelligent conversation about.

You definitely did not offend me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    shows how much you truly follow your own beliefs and how much you truly love God with such low blows.
    thats funny... cause my morales and values side on telling the truth... where do you morles and values come from?

i love God very much and just because i have a very violent nature and like aas makes me what ? a hater of God? no i think not - read the bible and see the dif with what God will judge me with.

or is what i am talking about too dif to believe? cause if that is so reed then read the bible and prove me wrong....

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Brown Ninja believes in JBM!

jfalco is offline Member
    lol... ya i wouldnt want to do that - i think you got the meaning
    I don't think you got the meaning, which is why I asked you not to misquote me. In fact I don't think you have understood a word I have said. Your responses are almost nonsequeters.

I do not disapprove. I disagree and I am willing to have an intelligent conversation about.

You definitely did not offend me.
    good ... that is all i ask for...

and in the end we can agree to disagree

till the end, then we will both know... and then we will see

simple answer - king james bible - read it and their are no counterdictions - none...

as for "my" world full of contradictions - i can see your point - i would love to be perfect, not in need of a saviour however, i am a sinner and thus need one... i am the first to ''try" to not offend others to see christans as hypocrits... but, i am - i would like to be a better person and that is why read and study the bible.
    Oh yeah that book. You mean the one that one written in order to conform the Church of England b/c Henry VIII could not get ANOTHER annulment from Pope Clement so decided to take matters in his own by enacting the Act of Supremacy and broke away from the church.

The first "authorized' book being under Henry VIII titled the "Great Bible". How many wifes did this man murder again?? How brutally did he suppress the Protestant reformation???

Yeah good Christian-like people created this book and the circumstances surrounding the creation of the book have now taught me the meaning and purpose of life and their knowledge, before the existents of modern science, has also enlightened me to a world of make believe.

thats funny... cause my morales and values side on telling the truth... where do you morles and values come from?

i love God very much and just because i have a very violent nature and like aas makes me what ? a hater of God? no i think not - read the bible and see the dif with what God will judge me with.

or is what i am talking about too dif to believe? cause if that is so reed then read the bible and prove me wrong....
    What truths have you shown and what sources do you speak of. I have read the bible.

All you have is a book written by men that did not quite understand the world they were living in yet. Thats the only truth there is to the matter whether you chose to believe it or not

You are no different then the Christians 1000 of years ago that prosecute the ones that were telling the earth is round not flat and we are not the center of the universe.

You believe what you believe and that is fine. but all it is is a belief not a truth nor a fact as there are hundreds of other religions just like Christianity and yours is no higher or lower than the rest.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i like how the mouthbreather who started this thread thinks both are mutually exclusive. i guess i'll pick believe in God since i believe that and i know evolution occurs.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    God allows us to evolve

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    evidence for a young earth------

#1 - oldest tree... a bristle cone pin is approximately 4300 yars old - dated via tree rings, note: the method may not be perfect, but it is the best we have for dating trees.

#2 - the oldest reef... the great barrier reef is less that 4200 years old - dated via measuring hte growth rate for 20 years(it was prob our gov that did that lol).

even though both are less that 5000 years old they are the two oldest-living organisms on the earth. their ages easlily fit the creationist point of view, but leave loose ends for the evolutionist. why arent their older tree or bigger reefs? with the evolutionist timeline, surely something is closer in age to their "millions of years" doesnt fit in to the evolution doesnt fit the facts, does it?
    Garbage. There are considerably older of both, so old in fact that they have become fossilised. There are fossils of coral like structures (the calcified part that survives) that are 3.5 billion yo.
    And how has your 'living' tree been aged by counting the rings, yet survived??

I'll get on to debunking the list you made earlier, but just to wet your appetite for an education; The Moon is covered by a thin layer of dust because it has been geologically inactive for over 2 billion years, the dust is electrically charged (sticky) particles from meteor impact alone as there is no weathering up there unlike the Earth. No water, no wind. Hope this helps

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    There is a god, I believe in him, and I believe that we are now entering the days of end. Soon you will believe too.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah im sorry but the bibble is just a load of shit, remember i believe in God, but i hate religion. The churches use the bibble as a tool, some of the stories in the bibble may be true or have some truth about them. However i believe the bibble has nothing to do with God.

The sooner people can realise that God has nothing to do with religion or the bibble the better...

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    I have no problem with the happiness people find with a religious group, gods or God. It can only be a good thing.
    It's the bs touted by creationists to (desperately) keep genesis as a literal truth that pisses me off.
    One of the posters on here has provided a list of 10 or 20 'problems' generally pushed by this group; every single one is either a logical fallacy or blatent misinformation, the cooling of saturn for example (ask and i'll provide the answer..).
    At the end of the day, if you live a good and full life then everythings just groovy!
    Peace and Harmony bruddhas ;-)

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i will note that 95 % of dinos found are about 1 - 10% complete and thus we really have no idea on what they would have looked like or anything else...
    You sire are wrong..... they found a "billed" dinosaur in montana that was comepletely intact..... it was petrified.... skin and all. They were trying to extract DNA from it..... didn't work tho.

I would also like to point out that in one post you mentioned the sun was shrinking..... this is also wrong. The sun is expanding..... as the sun dies..... it expands. Before the sun FINALLY implodes..... it will have expanded enough to swallow mercury, venus, earth, and i believe mars......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    God allows us to evolve
    I like this. I might even to change it god makes us evolve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information