Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Blog Entries
    Can anyone defend these fvcking scum bastards..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYM3KOByTDw&NR=1

Blog Entries

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Dude, you have no idea! I can't wait for September; I freakin hate baseball! Gators are stacked (if they can shake the injuries). This is the first year since 2003 I will admit that USC is NOT the best team in the country (as of now ). Gawd damn does January-August suck or what?
    What fantasy land are you living in dude??? The Trojans wouldn't even make a bowl game if they played in the SEC.....that's right....I said it.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    cops....

i have nothing to say

good or bad

shit

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    I have plenty to say... unfortunately I'll probably get banned, so I'll just say F*CK THE POLICE and leave it at that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    I have plenty to say... unfortunately I'll probably get banned, so I'll just say F*CK THE POLICE and leave it at that
    Why would you get banned for saying what you think?? Its not agfainst anyone person on this board...

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I like CAKE

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Wow the maturity some of the members here is amazing. Matt for everything you posted I could easily counter it. What about all the cops that give there lives protecting people? How about the shitty salary they get paid protecting citizens? Honestly grow up.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    Wow the maturity some of the members here is amazing. Matt for everything you posted I could easily counter it. What about all the cops that give there lives protecting people? How about the shitty salary they get paid protecting citizens? Honestly grow up.
    That is True, yet you also have to understand Police have burned many people. Mad Matt may be one of many.
    I too have been done wrong by law enforcement, but as I said I do know some good standup people in law enforecment so my opinion is a little different. I dont like cops, But I do respect the work they do (The good and honest ones)

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    The police are fvcking scum, thats all of them... Period...
    you knew it was coming!!!!lol

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    That is True, yet you also have to understand Police have burned many people. Mad Matt may be one of many.
    I too have been done wrong by law enforcement, but as I said I do know some good standup people in law enforecment so my opinion is a little different. I dont like cops, But I do respect the work they do (The good and honest ones)
    Matt, you know I luv you buddy, BUT you can't blame it all on the cops. WE know the chances we take when we willingly do something that has the potential of getting us in trouble for being against that law. So, its really not fair to blame the cops for doing their job when they finally do catch us with our pants down. I know, I did a small "favor" for someone on here, and now find myself on a "Watch List"

YES there are bad cops that let the power go to their heads and take advantage of the power that was given to them, and THEY should be held accountable for that, BUT not ALL should be punished for the bad ones.

That's racist just as much as hating all blacks, jews, or the french because we don't like what one or two did

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Why would you get banned for saying what you think?? Its not agfainst anyone person on this board...
    good point... in that case, where to start.. well instead of listing the 100's of encounters and unfriendly exchanges ive had with corrupt ignorant condecending asshole pigs that deserve to F*CKING DIE over the years, I'll just try to explain my lack of sympathy in classifying the whole police force as a bunch of worthless corrupt scum.

well first off I don't want to hear how "they're just doing they're job"... I don't know about you but I dont sign up for jobs that involve ruining peoples lives and murdering innocent people in "the name of the law" f*ck that BS... yea if there were no cops things would be a little rough at first, but people would learn to live peacefully.. what kind of species are we that people refuse to believe we can get along without these a holes? sure there'd still be crime, but we can find new ways to solve these problems w/out relying on these scum to "protect us"

I can't type a lot on my iPhone it takes too long, I don't know how well I've made the point I'm trying to make, but I'll just end in my latest story of corruption and pure BS that just makes me want to puke.

I went to tech school with a kid named Ruben. really cool kid, smart, respected, graduated with honors, all aroung great person. he was speeding one day and a cop tryed pulling him over. he ran, he was in a mustang but the chase was still relatively low speed. my friend I believe hit a curb and the car stalled. the cop and a few others that joined the chase got out of the car guns drawn. the cop gets to his window and sticks his head in. my
    friend starts up the car again and hits the gas, the cop gets his head out of the window and shoots. 4/5 shots later, he crashes intona residential houses fence a d into a pool. dead. shot 4 times. 21 years old. I don't give a shit what anybody has to say about him running, he didnt deserve to die. he didn't deserve to ****ING DIE because of a stupid low speed chase. but people just accept this, it's all just doing your job, right? by the way, about a week ago this same cop recieved an award for "keeping the streets safe" for murdering my friend. that, is what these people refer to as "justice served"?????

yea i've met "cool cops" I've met cool rapists and child molesters too, I'm sure not thinking about befriending too many of them.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    T-mos, Great Point.. Hunter Your Right, Ive met Cool Rapists and the like. Great point.
    It boils down to the individual I guess. I have had very Bad run ins with police but What cop A did, I will not take out on Cop B the next time I run into a cop.

Ive had a Cop help me out in a situation where he felt I didnt deserve what was happening. All My friends in law enforecment deal with the worst of the worst so I know it gets pretty bad for them, But they stay positive and do the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    good point... in that case, where to start.. well instead of listing the 100's of encounters and unfriendly exchanges ive had with corrupt ignorant condecending asshole pigs that deserve to F*CKING DIE over the years, I'll just try to explain my lack of sympathy in classifying the whole police force as a bunch of worthless corrupt scum.

well first off I don't want to hear how "they're just doing they're job"... I don't know about you but I dont sign up for jobs that involve ruining peoples lives and murdering innocent people in "the name of the law" f*ck that BS... yea if there were no cops things would be a little rough at first, but people would learn to live peacefully.. what kind of species are we that people refuse to believe we can get along without these a holes? sure there'd still be crime, but we can find new ways to solve these problems w/out relying on these scum to "protect us"

I can't type a lot on my iPhone it takes too long, I don't know how well I've made the point I'm trying to make, but I'll just end in my latest story of corruption and pure BS that just makes me want to puke.

I went to tech school with a kid named Ruben. really cool kid, smart, respected, graduated with honors, all aroung great person. he was speeding one day and a cop tryed pulling him over. he ran, he was in a mustang but the chase was still relatively low speed. my friend I believe hit a curb and the car stalled. the cop and a few others that joined the chase got out of the car guns drawn. the cop gets to his window and sticks his head in. my
    friend starts up the car again and hits the gas, the cop gets his head out of the window and shoots. 4/5 shots later, he crashes intona residential houses fence a d into a pool. dead. shot 4 times. 21 years old. I don't give a shit what anybody has to say about him running, he didnt deserve to die. he didn't deserve to ****ING DIE because of a stupid low speed chase. but people just accept this, it's all just doing your job, right? by the way, about a week ago this same cop recieved an award for "keeping the streets safe" for murdering my friend. that, is what these people refer to as "justice served"?????

yea i've met "cool cops" I've met cool rapists and child molesters too, I'm sure not thinking about befriending too many of them.
    Your friend ran and put other peoples lives in danger you failed to mention that part. Your friend ran from a routine traffic stop, how smart was that? Your friend endagered a cops life by trying to drive off with a cops head in the window, he responded. I do understand you mourn your friends loss but what he did was by no means right. How was the cop suppose to know he was not armed and he had already displayed a lack of caring for other lives. I am not going to say I disagree or agree with the cops response but fact of the matter is your friend did everything wrong. Also why was he running?

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    I would say of 95% of cops are "good" cops. Fact of the matter is the deal with the shit day in and day out and get payed shit nothing to do it. You hear about bad cops cause its a hell of alot more interesting to here about that then a cop doing there job. Do you believe everything the media says like about steroids ...

My brother died in the line of duty, two of our families friends have died in the line of duty. Have I ran into dickhead cops? of course. Same way I have ran into dickhead steroid users, Nurses, Cashiers, Doctors. List goes on. Simple put this thread is asinine. I am going to leave it alone before I blow up on someone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information