Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28;4631***
    the uniform corrupts
    It's power that corrupts. There are people in life that want to do something they are passionate about and then there are people that want to rule other people through whatever means necessary. Corruption is everywhere and not just the policeforce people.

You could really argue that its the System that has failed, that has allowed the police to take more liberties, so who's really at fault? The bent copper or his Superior that turns a blind eye?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by jfalco View Post
    If cops obeyed the law I would admire them. But every cop I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with has been a liar that will do whatever he wants.

How many of us have had to endure an illegal search at a traffic stop. It is so prevelant that they fvcking show it on TV.

How many of us have had a cop stick his hands in our pockets when frisking for weapons? I bet most of you don't even know that that isn't allowed because cops ignor that one so often.

How many of have been questioned for 20 minutes at a routine traffic stop?

How many of us have had a cop say that we consented to a search when we were carring something illegal, and then had a judge go along with it? Who the fvck would be stupid enough to consent to a search when carrying something illegal. It's a god damned farce, but the courts go along with it all the time.

This is why I hate cops. I'm sure there are decent cops out there, but I havn't encountered them.

When I was 12 years old I had an asshole cop pick me up and throw me down a flight of stairs. My mother had photographs of it. Another person had it on video and there were about 100 eye whitnesses. We went to the police station to file a complaint and we were told that if we wanted to file a complaint they would see to it that our lives were made hell and nothing would ever come of it. They weren't even willing to apologise for assaulting a 12 year old kid. They knew the cop had done wrong, but they didn't care.
    I totally know where you're coming from...and just because I've met a couple cops that were relatively "cool"..by NO means am I a cop lover....I have no stickers or anything that say "Support your local P.D"...on the contrary...I am an "Outlaw" to the day I die...

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80635612/

Police chase. The guy finally gives up, and gets on the ground with his hands out. The cop comes up and kicks him in the head.

lol ass...

JimInAK is offline Member

Absolute power corrupts absolutely....

In the US, there are few safeguards to protect the citizens against bad police. They lie, cheat and steal with impunity and they are protected by their brothers in blue, along with the entire political and criminal justice system. They are doing themselves and society a severe disservice by failing to clean up their own ranks.

Hopefully, this situation will change as people become more aware of the facts. Otherwise, it will continue until corruption causes society to cease to function.

Today, more and more people see the truth. There was a time that I would have followed a cop's orders and would generally trust a law enforcement officer. After fighting unjustified felony charges, I saw first hand the corruption within the system and it is truly ugly.

And I'm afraid it is going to get worse.

I try to stay out of the way of renegade cops and I NEVER tell them anything, other than my name and address, which they are looking right at on my drivers license. I answer questions with questions, very slowly and I smile a lot. I inform the cop that it's not in my best interest to participate in any investigation that has to do with me and I ask him if I am being detained, why I am being detained, what I am being charged with, etc.

I've prevailed against bogus felony charges and have cost a cop his job, but it all came at a high personal cost. Best to stay as far away from any cop as you can....

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    I have had two close brushes with the law.
    In my experience they have lied on the police report to make the arrest stick.
    I have ran into cool ones also but I would think that most of them would lie on their police report because it makes them look better when their arrest sticks and the person is charged!
    Sorry but just my experience.
    The churches certainly aren't filled with them if that's what you mean!
    Take it how you want. Just my opinion.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I love this thread......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    I would say of 95% of cops are "good" cops. Fact of the matter is the deal with the shit day in and day out and get payed shit nothing to do it. You hear about bad cops cause its a hell of alot more interesting to here about that then a cop doing there job. Do you believe everything the media says like about steroids ...

My brother died in the line of duty, two of our families friends have died in the line of duty. Have I ran into dickhead cops? of course. Same way I have ran into dickhead steroid users, Nurses, Cashiers, Doctors. List goes on. Simple put this thread is asinine. I am going to leave it alone before I blow up on someone.
    we fact is cops choice to take that job at that pay. So they shouldnt bitch about it.

Maybe there are more good cops then bad that is debatable but the problem is the bad get away with what they do 90% of the time.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    4 of us were riding our motorcycles on a 3 lane road when someone didnt see my friend and almost hit him. My friedn honked and gave the finger and the guy tried to hit him this time. He was threten us and we finally got him to pull over. 2 other cars we didnt know called 911 and pulled over. The guy was drunk and an off duty cop. We and him got into it physically and i through his keys down the road because he was trying to leave. THe local cops came said they coudl tell he was drinking and threated to arrest us even though there were witness saying what this guy did.

I had the kind of car he drove and his licence and the town he was a cop. I googled every business in the town and emailed them telling them what their cop did. Internal affairs contacted me and did an investigation. The local cops admitted they could smell alchol but thought he was ok. He admitted everything and said his father passed away so was having a bad day. Neither the local cops or him got in any trouble and we never got an apology.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    4 of us were riding our motorcycles on a 3 lane road when someone didnt see my friend and almost hit him. My friedn honked and gave the finger and the guy tried to hit him this time. He was threten us and we finally got him to pull over. 2 other cars we didnt know called 911 and pulled over. The guy was drunk and an off duty cop. We and him got into it physically and i through his keys down the road because he was trying to leave. THe local cops came said they coudl tell he was drinking and threated to arrest us even though there were witness saying what this guy did.

I had the kind of car he drove and his licence and the town he was a cop. I googled every business in the town and emailed them telling them what their cop did. Internal affairs contacted me and did an investigation. The local cops admitted they could smell alchol but thought he was ok. He admitted everything and said his father passed away so was having a bad day. Neither the local cops or him got in any trouble and we never got an apology.
    they look out for their own it sounds like, that cop is an asshole

JimInAK is offline Member
    People need to speak up against the wrongful acts of renegade police (and the cover ups that are standard operating procedure with virtually every law enforcement group in this country), become politically active and vote. We can pass laws to protect the people and if the corruption threatens the legal system, the prosecutors and judges will throw the bad cops to the wolves before they give up their plum, fat-cat positions.

When people refuse to convict on the word of law enforcement, then this shit will come to a halt. People are suppose to convict only if there is evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt. However, in reality, the court and the system picks jurors who are ignorant and believe that police are honest. They are wrong and honest citizens pay.

When people stop accepting plea bargains (legal extortion) when they are INNOCENT, the system would stop convicting innocent people, although some innocent people will have to pay for standing up because there are so many ignorant and self-righteous people chosen for the jury. Many informed people successfully avoid jury duty and that helps the corruption continue.

The system is fvcked up, because too many people are lazy and selfish. When enough pain is caused to enough people, then the American people will stand up. There has slowly been positive change and things are going that direction, but we have a very long way to go.

I suppose time will tell....

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Some cops suck ass, and depending on what area you are in and how you present yourself it is bad. But if you are on the other side, and good with em, donate to them, and present yourself well then you will have no worries ever.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information