Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Matt, you know I luv you buddy, BUT you can't blame it all on the cops. WE know the chances we take when we willingly do something that has the potential of getting us in trouble for being against that law. So, its really not fair to blame the cops for doing their job when they finally do catch us with our pants down. I know, I did a small "favor" for someone on here, and now find myself on a "Watch List"

YES there are bad cops that let the power go to their heads and take advantage of the power that was given to them, and THEY should be held accountable for that, BUT not ALL should be punished for the bad ones.

That's racist just as much as hating all blacks, jews, or the french because we don't like what one or two did

Lol i dont and never will mind the police doing thier job, i am a criminal, i live by the sword. Yes they have a job to do and i will never hold that against them, its when they break the law or distort the facts which they have done in every case ive been involved in.
    Every time i have been arrested they have either lied about evidence or exaggerated evidence. In the case i am facing now i made checks through other cops to make sure that the cop that was dealing with my case was straight and fair and i was told that yes " he was a good cop and an honest one". However when the scientists in my case came back and told the police that the gear they caught me growing was worthless, the police in turn decided to add to their statments to beef up their case against me. They claimed i said and did things that never happened and this is an honest cop....

Your wrong lol to say its racist, i hate Liverpool football club because they are big rivals to my team, does this make me racist?? I hate Iran because i believe they threaten the stability in the middle east, does this make me racist??

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    I am Racist against Green People

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    Your friend ran and put other peoples lives in danger you failed to mention that part. Your friend ran from a routine traffic stop, how smart was that? Your friend endagered a cops life by trying to drive off with a cops head in the window, he responded. I do understand you mourn your friends loss but what he did was by no means right. How was the cop suppose to know he was not armed and he had already displayed a lack of caring for other lives. I am not going to say I disagree or agree with the cops response but fact of the matter is your friend did everything wrong. Also why was he running?
    I'll have to pull up the article later on and I'll post more about it later if you want, but I "failed to mention" that he endangered peoples lives because he didn't, it was 215 AM he was the only car on the road where the chase was, and my mistake it's been a while, it he wasn't speeding it was just a routine stop not for speeding, I'm not sure why he ran, I'll try to find out butbi don't think anyone knows that either.. it just brought back the memory of if all when I learned that the cop got an award for it

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not a big fan of cops and i fkn hate texas wildlife wardens with a passion

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    As its allready been said there is good and bad people in all walks of life,like you matt i have had my fair share of runnings with the police over here and i have been stitched up on more than 1 occasion doing there job is one thing its when they abuse there power thats the problem

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    A girl I knew went to work for the Detroit police dept. Her and her partner were shot and killed during a routine traffic stop...this asshole killed her because he had some drugs on him and he didnt want to get busted. Id like to be locked in a room with him for 15 minutes.

People talk about police brutality..thats just human nature. If you deal with scumbags 24/7 your going get a lil testy.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i'd also like to put in here that there are many people in law enforcement that give alot to their communities and alot for children and do it without asking for anything in return. i always find it ironic that people who like to cry that cops were shady to them are even shadier themselves. funny how it works that way.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

thebigguyy1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD View Post
    how 'bout a thread bashing the wonderfull members of our society that rob and or murder for $20 so they can go pick themselves up a rock to get high. or better yet, a thread bashing our great leaders in d.c. that are spending millions spreading b.s. propaganda about aas and going after decent law abiding and productive citizens that use these destructive steriods that ruin and kill people.
    Now THAT'S more like it!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Does that tattoo make you want to be a cop DSM? .....lolol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Does that tattoo make you want to be a cop DSM? .....lolol
    Yup.

When i say F*** the police, i really mean that i would f*** the police.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Crap, another drive by dicking

Yup.

Yup.

Yeaaa, i kinda thought you would like a man in uniform...LOLOL enjoy

(do you think they had any idea when they took the pic that it would be used for gay humor?????.....LOLOL)

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    Your friend ran and put other peoples lives in danger you failed to mention that part. Your friend ran from a routine traffic stop, how smart was that? Your friend endagered a cops life by trying to drive off with a cops head in the window, he responded. I do understand you mourn your friends loss but what he did was by no means right. How was the cop suppose to know he was not armed and he had already displayed a lack of caring for other lives. I am not going to say I disagree or agree with the cops response but fact of the matter is your friend did everything wrong. Also why was he running?
    There was no reason for the cop to shoot a guy for speeding. This is just stupid. A cop has a gun for protection not punishment. It is not reasonable to think leathal force is required to subdue an unarmed speeder.

Well their not called pigs for nothing.

jfalco is offline Member
    If cops obeyed the law I would admire them. But every cop I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with has been a liar that will do whatever he wants.

How many of us have had to endure an illegal search at a traffic stop. It is so prevelant that they fvcking show it on TV.

How many of us have had a cop stick his hands in our pockets when frisking for weapons? I bet most of you don't even know that that isn't allowed because cops ignor that one so often.

How many of have been questioned for 20 minutes at a routine traffic stop?

How many of us have had a cop say that we consented to a search when we were carring something illegal, and then had a judge go along with it? Who the fvck would be stupid enough to consent to a search when carrying something illegal. It's a god damned farce, but the courts go along with it all the time.

This is why I hate cops. I'm sure there are decent cops out there, but I havn't encountered them.

When I was 12 years old I had an asshole cop pick me up and throw me down a flight of stairs. My mother had photographs of it. Another person had it on video and there were about 100 eye whitnesses. We went to the police station to file a complaint and we were told that if we wanted to file a complaint they would see to it that our lives were made hell and nothing would ever come of it. They weren't even willing to apologise for assaulting a 12 year old kid. They knew the cop had done wrong, but they didn't care.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfalco View Post
    There was no reason for the cop to shoot a guy for speeding. This is just stupid. A cop has a gun for protection not punishment. It is not reasonable to think leathal force is required to subdue an unarmed speeder.
    thank you jfalco, at least someone sees how FVCKED UP it is what happened to my friend and doesnt dismiss it as him "protecting himself and citizens" it was at 215AM NO ONE was on the road... and oh yea the cop was protecting HIMSELF right?? well hmmmmmmmmm maybe my friend ran because some scumbag had himself half through his window with a fvcking gun pointed at his head threatening him... what would you do??

and sorry i messed up, he wasnt speeding until the chase started, he got pulled over for something else, cant remember what it was... i gotta find the articles about it

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Thanx Csar, but I have to pass. Last time I went for a "Ride Along" I went away for almost 2 years..
    LMAOO

Spider sense tingling...I sense a good story behind this...

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    As mentioned every profession has upstanding employees and a holes. I used to have a skewed viewpoint. I received tickets that cost thousands in fees and had my motorcycle impounded. Looking back those officers might've saved my life. When you're young (me at least) you feel invincible. The only consequence that reached me/caused me to slow down was losing tons of money.

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member

Blog Entries
    ^^^ Me too...

I Like CAKE

Blog Entries

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    During over 25 years as a biker I've experienced first hand more than my share of abuse by cops, I've been hancuffed and thrown down a flight of stairs, I've been interrogated while having a cigar burning my skin..I won't even get into the more serious stuff that has happened to me...so through the years I have developed a deep dislike or maybe even hatred of cops. But in recent years certain events have transpired that has made me take a second look at all of this. I have had a few encounters with cops like I said in recent years..where they have treated me very humanely...one time I was flying down the highway at more than 90 mph when a cop pulls me over..I thought I was fukked...turns out he wanted to ask me about my handle bars, we talked bikes for like 15 minutes right there on the side of the road, I told him as we were ending our talk that I figured he was pulling me over for speeding, he replied..Oh I know you were doing in excess of 90 mph..I was tracking you...but he then he said.."we don't always pull people over to hassle them, sometimes we just wanna talk"...I rode away in total disbelief at what had just transpired..I've had other instances where cops in my area have actually become friendly with me..so I've come to the conclusion that they are not all bad...like all walks of life there are good and bad...just like bikers...we're not all scumbags...if you just stop and get to know people for who they are and not what they are..you'll be pleasantly surprised.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    During over 25 years as a biker I've experienced first hand more than my share of abuse by cops, I've been hancuffed and thrown down a flight of stairs, I've been interrogated while having a cigar burning my skin..I won't even get into the more serious stuff that has happened to me...so through the years I have developed a deep dislike or maybe even hatred of cops. But in recent years certain events have transpired that has made me take a second look at all of this. I have had a few encounters with cops like I said in recent years..where they have treated me very humanely...one time I was flying down the highway at more than 90 mph when a cop pulls me over..I thought I was fukked...turns out he wanted to ask me about my handle bars, we talked bikes for like 15 minutes right there on the side of the road, I told him as we were ending our talk that I figured he was pulling me over for speeding, he replied..Oh I know you were doing in excess of 90 mph..I was tracking you...but he then he said.."we don't always pull people over to hassle them, sometimes we just wanna talk"...I rode away in total disbelief at what had just transpired..I've had other instances where cops in my area have actually become friendly with me..so I've come to the conclusion that they are not all bad...like all walks of life there are good and bad...just like bikers...we're not all scumbags...if you just stop and get to know people for who they are and not what they are..you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Precisely. They are just people. You could easily replace the word "Police" in the topic with "Engineer", "Scientist", "Athlete", "Doctor", etc..... Making generalizations about a group of people based on your experience with a small percentage of them is ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Precisely. They are just people. You could easily replace the word "Police" in the topic with "Engineer", "Scientist", "Athlete", "Doctor", etc..... Making generalizations about a group of people based on your experience with a small percentage of them is ignorant.
    I agree to a certain extent but engineers, scientists and doctors rarely beat you while you're handcuffed....or do they?? lol

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I'm a cop. Yeh what now.

Arresting all you mfkrs for this thread

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I agree to a certain extent but engineers, scientists and doctors rarely beat you while you're handcuffed....or do they?? lol
    I actually get it a lot. I like the kinky professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I'm a cop. Yeh what now.

Arresting all you mfkrs for this thread
    I knew it!!!...Is thata baton in your pocket or are you just happy to see me??

jfalco is offline Member
    can't argue with that.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    its the criminals with badges that piss me off .....

wants2Bhuge is offline Junior Member
    police are people too....some good , some ego driven , some just down right bad

but where would this country b without laws and people to protect our rights

i am all for the wild west days where everybody carried a sidearm and settled disputes that way

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    You are missing the point, doctors engineers ect arent paid to uphold the law. What gets me is the police like to break the law to suit themselves when they should be whiter than white. The min they break the law their as bad as any criminal...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

We Need some 1988 NWA music behind this Thread.

Blog Entries

^^^ Quick on the Draw DSM

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    LOL @ the idea that because they deal with "the worst of the worst" day in and day out, that somehow justifies or mitigates the fact that some of them violate peoples civil liberties on a daily basis. I agree with most of the aforementioned, there are good and bad apples, so making broad generalisations is wrong. But I do not agree with the logic that because you deal with a consequence of your job, it in any way, shape, or form justifies violating civil rights.

Blog Entries
    I keep hearing this bad apple thing and its all bollocks, try looking at this story and then tell me the same thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYM3KOByTDw&NR=1

This was an innocent man walking home from work, he had never been in trouble with the police and had never had any dealings with the police.

So you may say that the police man that caused his death was a bad apple, well your wrong. It was anounced today that two police forces are now under investigation for trying to deny this ever happened. They realised that if the public knew the police had attacked this man seconds before he died then they would be in big trouble. So what did they do?? They made a statement saying that this incident was just a rumour and nothing had happened.
    It was only when a newspaper released the video footage that the police decided to change their story and admitt this had happened. Thats two police forces full of alot of bad fvcking apples....

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the uniform corrupts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information