Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233
Results 1,281 to 1,301 of 1301
    BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^that's not always a good thing!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    It's Title 9, but I get your point. And I wish it was as simple as that.

If you look at the history of sports in this country, it was usually the ethnicity at the bottom of society that did well. Why? Well its because that was the only place where they were allowed to succeed. Just think about the Irish at the turn of the last century, then the Jews in the 20s, Italians and Eastern Europeans in the 30-40s, then blacks up until the 90's. Now its the Mexicans that dominate boxing. The Eastern Europeans and Russians dominate the heavyweight division because of the absence of American heavyweights because we have 'evolved' to play more profitable sports.

As far as genetics is concerned, I believe that years ago, certain races may have been genetically predisposed to be better at certain things (similar to horse breeding), but with the large amount of intermixing between cultures and races, I don't think that is true today. Let's face it, the reason why blacks were used as slave labor was because Europeans and even native Americans couldn't handle the working conditions in adverse climates the way Africans could.

Not really...lol!

Remember I was a professional athlete DSM, so I had that opportunity for several years. Never had the desire to live in the hood (most blacks don't live in 'da hood') and I bought a nice house and had a couple regular cars.

TR, I think our perspectives differ on King's dream because we are of different races. What you've seen and experienced will differ from what I've seen and experienced. So you think we should celebrate what we have accomplished thus far. And while I agree that we should be proud of what we have accomplished (much further than places like Brazil), as a black man, I feel that we haven't come nearly far enough. So our perspectives are going to differ because you haven't experienced what I have.
    Title 9.... my bad!

Yes, our perspectives will be different.

Quick aside...

Had a black friend I worked with, both of us managers, working for a Japanese company. We got smoked in a meeting, beat up, ground down, wore out. And the only thing we did wrong, really, was not being Japanese.

So me and my friend were walking out the meeting, and he was laughing? I'm like... what are you laughing about?

So he says, now you know how it feels! (huh?)

So again, I'm still confused, and I ask, "how WHAT feels"?

So he looks at me, smiling, and says "Roman.... now you know how it feels to be a second class citizen"

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    an ideal sister from the waiste down is all apple bottom , the way the brothers like it. they judge a woman by the bottom... i love them all. i do not discriminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    me too!

and what's up with the stereo type of black men don't like eating pvssy? when I was in the military, the way to turn a black man's stomach was to start talking about eating pvssy. what's up with that? =)

cro
    Blog Entries
    all talk .have many black friends .
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    and what's up with the stereo type of black men don't like eating pvssy? when I was in the military, the way to turn a black man's stomach was to start talking about eating pvssy. what's up with that? =)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If your comfortable on the sofa and you pick it do you flick it ?

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    all talk .have many black friends .
    not sure about that? Waaay back in the day when I was in the military, talking about eating pvssy would make a black man turn green. I asked a guy once what the big deal was, and he said aint no pvssy going to touch HIS mouth, and then he made a face like he smelled something really rotten. He wasn't just talking, and the other black dudes were nodding their heads up and down in agreement.

cro
    Blog Entries
    well i can laugh at this one because we were at daytona 10 yrs ago i was in the jacuzzi with some chicks walked out on my buddy as he looked up he was on the bottom in 69 . this brother told me a million times he didnt do that.when i was in the service same shit to many times. there the horniest sob
    not sure about that? Waaay back in the day when I was in the military, talking about eating pvssy would make a black man turn green. I asked a guy once what the big deal was, and he said aint no pvssy going to touch HIS mouth, and then he made a face like he smelled something really rotten. He wasn't just talking, and the other black dudes were nodding their heads up and down in agreement.

Many black men believe in the stereotype that we are hung better than white guys. So white guys HAVE to eat ***** in order to please a woman while black men don't because we are better 'equipped'.

Not only that, black women for years weren't into having their pvssy licked, nor were they interested in giving head either. Oral sex was depicted as gross in the black community and only done by whites. It was another stereotype that was taught to differentiate the two races.

Times have changed though, TR. Most brothas do eat pvssy nowadays. I know I do, and I absolutely love it!!!
    Last edited by BgMc31; 04-06-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If your comfortable on the sofa and you pick it do you flick it ?
    What?

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member

Blog Entries
    What?
    If you pick your noise do you flick it or get up and get a tissue ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If you pick your noise do you flick it or get up and get a tissue ?
    Tissue.

cro
    Blog Entries
    told ya... ***** eaten mfers......lol i love all women. im not a fan of going down. but i through it in the mix every now and then. ,nothin beats the buttery knuckle. melts em while your in there .got a mix it up .

Many black men believe in the stereotype that we are hung better than white guys. So white guys HAVE to eat ***** in order to please a woman while black men don't because we are better 'equipped'.

Not only that, black women for years weren't into having their pvssy licked, nor were they interested in giving head either. Oral sex was depicted as gross in the black community and only done by whites. It was another stereotype that was taught to differentiate the two races.

Times have changed though, TR. Most brothas do eat pvssy nowadays. I know I do, and I absolutely love it!!!
    maybe that's what it was?
    I'm going back a few years, so when I said that , I'm about 1980.
    yeah, them damm whiteys and their oral sex...... what's the world coming to?

CaliburKid is offline Junior Member

Racism? I love it!

<---Is black (Who cares)...

However I was asked to explain the select feeeeeew black guys in the NHL. Yes, N-H-L!! There are only two reasons why they play hockey professionally and ONLY two reasons!!!! Mind you, this is all new to me, the whole black guys in the NHL thing...Anywho, I digress...
    1. Attention
    2. Women (WHITE To Be Exact)
    Just like Tiger is to golf or Eminem is to Rap (Reverse theory), or Darrius Rucker is to Country (LOL)...

Attention: Regardless of their play skill, which I would be more than willing to bet would be straight garbage (Just a guess), they will be focused on during a game. They only have to compete amongst three or so guys, so their odds for top spot is pretty good. "Now CaliburKid, what about competing against the 300+ players in the NHL?". Uhhh, they're black...They do NOT have to compete with anyone in the NHL except the other 0.6% of black guys in the NHL. Canadian player A/Russian player B/Czech player C all average 3000 goals a season, black guy averages two goals every six seasons, no big deal. The attention and 15 minutes of fame WILL BE THERE...
    Women: Pretty self-explanatory here. I can almost guarantee their penises stay wet because of their skin tone IN THE NHL. If they played football, basketball, haha, track & field, they would actually have to work for female attention...That would be like me up and leaving the U.S. and going to live in European country X...It's not because the country is cool, because we all pretty much know Europe is damn near bankrupt (Then again, so are we)...Anywho, it's because I did some research and found out the country X looooves black guys. Well hence the two black guys in hockey.........

Great thread by the way! From working for the fire department, nothing gets me more excited than ol' fashioned racism...............

Razor is offline Banned
    Minus one for a three year old bump... it's
    Independence day find something else to talk about jeezus h
    Last edited by Razor; 07-04-2012 at 03:59 PM.

One year, but eh...Tomato/Tomatoe...
    *hooray America*

Blog Entries
    Why do black guys start a thread then leave it unfinished?
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Lazy

JOCKSOX is offline New Member
    Ok. I'll bite. Do Black people know what a poser Al Sharpton is? And how much better we would all be if we all the hatin' stopped?

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233

Thread Information