View Poll Results: SHOULD I STAY OR GO??

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay Bro STAY !!!

12 27.91%
  • Dude Get The Hell out of Here.. You are Not WANTED !!

10 23.26%
  • Man You are an idiot.. why are you even Doing such a stupid thing??

21 48.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    That's the plan... I recently realized that not everyone is gonna like me and what i got to say so fvck it.. IMMA do me.. and hopefully not Piss off the wrong people so I still get the help and education I need to succeed... yes I have my flaws... but i admit them, and hey at least I DO admit them.. no one is perfect and I am certainly not claiming THAT for myself because I AM far from it... but thanks man...

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    That's the plan... I recently realized that not everyone is gonna like me and what i got to say so fvck it.. IMMA do me.. and hopefully not Piss off the wrong people so I still get the help and education I need to succeed... yes I have my flaws... but i admit them, and hey at least I DO admit them.. no one is perfect and I am certainly not claiming THAT for myself because I AM far from it... but thanks man...
    no problem man, keep training you'll reach your goals

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Dont Be Gay..... Stay

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    up to you matey.... i'm sure if people want you gone they'll make there own poll

just hang around mate

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    See, this is what I mean about drama surrounding you Deuce,

There is NO need for this thread except to stroke your own ego.

Stay or go, it really doesn't matter in the scheme of things, its the INTERNET for crying out loud !!

Do you think that any one of us, Myself included, would be missed if we weren't here. After a week no one would even remember who you are....

Just ask how many here remember SMAN12B and I bet it may be 2 members.....

Stay if you wanna stay
    Go if you wanna go

but don't create drama around it.......no one really cares

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post

Stay or go, it really doesn't matter in the scheme of things, its the INTERNET for crying out loud !!

Do you think that any one of us, Myself included, would be missed if we weren't here. After a week no one would even remember who you are....

Stay if you wanna stay
    Go if you wanna go

I remember him!

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Tmos-^^x2

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    I remember him!
    Really??? WOW

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread was an old one.

i bumped it today because of the other thread by deuce.

deuce the bump might have been uncalled for but so are these threads.

hope all works out for you.

sizerp is offline Banned
    A WELL respected Member of the Forum.. who has been here for a long time.. I wont mention who, SAID that I give bad advice constantly.. I am out to hurt people.. I dont know what I am talking about... I should keep my mouth shut... and that I am a hypocrite ... SO i decided... "HEY I RESPECT THIS DUDE... LIKE FULLY.. I would never want him pissed off because man HE KNOWS HIS SH1T and has helped me out so much and I thought of him as an internet forum buddy of sorts.. and he doesn't like me... in fact says I am stupid and uneducated.. well maybe I shouldn't be here"

So I figured let the majority of the masses decide... It's pretty simple.. YES I KNOW THIS IS THE INTERNET... YES I KNOW IT ISN'T REAL LIFE....

But why stick around somewhere where I am not wanted or better yet respected to the point where I am being told the stuff posted by me is useless...

That's the reasoning behind this...

Immature and childish?? Maybe... but I would rather know than to not know and be somewhere I am not welcome.
    Duece from what I gather you have a great deal of experiences to share with this community, which you seem to hold close at heart. Any quarlesom discussions you've engaged in with this unspoken individual, are exactly... between you and them. Don't get me wrong, but wasn't Anthony Roberts a WELL respected member of this forum?

I guess what I am saying is... I have no problems with you, and I don't know your situation... and if you really enjoy being here, don't let ONE person bring the rain down on your head.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    I said nothing of the sort. And retracted my comment about you being a hypocrite. You were right, it was uncalled for and i sincerely apologize for that. I have since posted a response.

Honestly mate, i think the Test has gotten the best of you here. I didnt mean to come off as such an ass, but after re-reading what i wrote i suppose it was a bit strong and there are better more constructive ways to voice my displeasure. Again, i apologize.

Read my post, and if there're still issues, me and you can work them out in private.

Lol... A couple months?
    War, you DICK!!!!

lolololol..

believe it or not war and i have gotten at it also.. it was back when i was new here...

he's a good guy who gives out solid advice and yes he can come off a little harsh...

but get the sand outta your vagina and move past it... why take it to heart..

as for you leaving, you've got too pretty of a mouth.. stay..

jamyjamjr is offline Banned

Stay if you wanna stay
    Go if you wanna go

i'd miss you baby

Bojangles69 is offline Banned

haha then look who drops in.. Mr Ego Stroker

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Duece from what I love yougather you have a I love you great dealI love you of experiences I looooveee you to share with this community, which you I love you seem to hold close I love you at heart. Any quarlesom discussions you've I love you engaged in with this unspoken individual, are exactly... I LOVE YOU!!! between you and them. Don't I WANT TO STROKE YOU! get me wrong, but wasn't Anthony Roberts a WELL respected member of this forum? Your ego turns me on Deuce.

I guess what that I love you and I am saying is... I have no problems with you, and I don't know your situation... and if you really LOVED ME TOO enjoy being here, don't let ONE person bring the love rain down on your head baby.
    t-mos is psychic no way

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    my only advice

CAN YOU PLEASE LAY OFF THE CAPS LOCK, IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING REALLY QUICK!

ALL YOUR POSTS HAVE EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF CAPLOCK ABUSE.

other than that. i love making a deuce

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired

Stay if you wanna stay
    Go if you wanna go

I dont remember him but i heard he use to masterbate alot...lol

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    I dont remember him but i heard he use to masterbate alot...lol
    still does......lolol

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I guess I'm the other member,

cuz I remember SMAN12B, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    I guess I'm the other member,

cuz I remember SMAN12B, as well.
    awwww, I feel special now.....lol

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    wasn't that t-mos's old SN ^^^

awwww, I feel special now.....lol
    i'm guessing w/ this response yes

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    wasn't that t-mos's old SN ^^^
    yes sir !! that was ME !!!! and this place still ran daily without me here for almost two years.....lolol

yes sir !! that was ME !!!! and this place still ran daily without me here for almost two years.....lolol
    only god knows how

ok ok ok I have gotten the hint, I will not post this stuff anymore.. but you guyz gotta remember this is the internet, and we are a select bunch of men and women who are definitely are different then the rest of the population.... we are all different in the way we handle certain situations.. NOT one person is the same, not one person in the world approaches things the same way. I am not saying I am right but I know that I should not be criticized because of my feelings.. especially feelings of not feeling wanted in a community where I share secrets of my life that no one else around me really knows or cares to know about.... I have my issues and I am working on them. That's all I really have left to say on this issue...

half these knuckle heads dont even realize this thread is 2 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    half these knuckle heads dont even realize this thread is 2 months old.
    Sure we do, it was bumped for a specific reason due to his other drama threads......

Deuce, it IS the internet and this is the lounge, so you got to expect getting harassed for emotional rants

ITS NO BIG DEAL

and now back to our regularly scheduled programs.,.........

Well whoever bumped it should be banned

I'm working on it T-Mos, I really am... everything compiled into one.. and since this is where I spend most of my time.. most of my emotional rants/ feelings will come out on here.. because I am either at the gym, in the fridge or on here... I choose not to have a real world life because it only brought me down.. all I had for friends were junkies and I inherently turned into one... so as part of my recovery process it was to eliminate EVERYONE from my life who was using and bringing me down.. so I did that and ooohhh look at that I am left with NO ONE BUT MY WIFE and MY KIDS... The only way I can ensure that I am surrounded by clean people is by way of the internet... sad I understand but I DO NOT DARE make any new friends in the slight chance that they turn out to be a bad influence and cause a relapse. At this point I do not need it. I am over 7 months clean, and am DAMN proud of that. So if I seem emotionally detached or indifferent keep in mind that I have a lot on my plate that i try not to take out on people here but I have trust issues... and YES i see a counselor.. and YES i do the program that I am supposed to... THIS PLACE makes me feel like I matter and that I am welcome.. so when I am accused of such things of course I will get upset.. but I am trying to get better.. it doesnt happen overnight ya know..

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

First thing in order here is for you to learn how to speak and write English properly.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    First thing in order here is for you to learn how to speak and write English properly.
    It's just a saying.. GOD !!

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    I'm working on it T-Mos, I really am... everything compiled into one.. and since this is where I spend most of my time.. most of my emotional rants/ feelings will come out on here.. because I am either at the gym, in the fridge or on here... I choose not to have a real world life because it only brought me down.. all I had for friends were junkies and I inherently turned into one... so as part of my recovery process it was to eliminate EVERYONE from my life who was using and bringing me down.. so I did that and ooohhh look at that I am left with NO ONE BUT MY WIFE and MY KIDS... The only way I can ensure that I am surrounded by clean people is by way of the internet... sad I understand but I DO NOT DARE make any new friends in the slight chance that they turn out to be a bad influence and cause a relapse. At this point I do not need it. I am over 7 months clean, and am DAMN proud of that. So if I seem emotionally detached or indifferent keep in mind that I have a lot on my plate that i try not to take out on people here but I have trust issues... and YES i see a counselor.. and YES i do the program that I am supposed to... THIS PLACE makes me feel like I matter and that I am welcome.. so when I am accused of such things of course I will get upset.. but I am trying to get better.. it doesnt happen overnight ya know..
    I understand this very well. But, eventually you have to step out into the real world and face your fears. You have to accept the things you cannot change. Sobriety depends on it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Your a little bitch, your name should be in pink. Wish a saw this poll earlier, I would have gotten enough people to vote your ass out. Grow some skin, shit grow some balls.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by CBGB View Post
    I understand this very well. But, eventually you have to step out into the real world and face your fears. You have to accept the things you cannot change. Sobriety depends on it.
    I can understand that, AND i dont mean that I just sequester myself in my house.. of course I go out in public and shizzit.. I just dont befriend anyone.. why would I need to?? I got my WIFE... i got my kids.. and I HAVE maybe what I would call 5 friends that I do have that are completely void of drugs and positive influences in my life.. i think i kinda took it to an extreme when I made that post.. but like... I do not go out to bars anymore. I do go hang out with the people I used to. When a friend wants to hanf out with me it's usually on my terms and at my home. It has to be that way. PLUS a lot of people don't understand my drive to do what I am doing so that in itself kind of turns a lot of people off.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Your a little bitch, your name should be in pink. Wish a saw this poll earlier, I would have gotten enough people to vote your ass out. Grow some skin, shit grow some balls.
    oh snap

Wow.. Appreciate it... Thanks for the advice bg.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    wow i didn't know that was you. crazy.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    War, you DICK!!!!

lolololol..

believe it or not war and i have gotten at it also.. it was back when i was new here...

he's a good guy who gives out solid advice and yes he can come off a little harsh...

but get the sand outta your vagina and move past it... why take it to heart..

as for you leaving, you've got too pretty of a mouth.. stay..
    You were still green at the time. Youve since realized im an asshole, but one who does some good shit for the board. Much like you know. I dont know if ive mentioned this before, but Jammy is a cool mofo. Have a diet issue? Its him or Phate. Were nothing but cool now. My big hairy Armenian brutha!

BG: LMFAO!

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    this is like a kid slitting hit wrists for attention, omg Its a forum with some cool people and good advice just because you gave some stupid advice in someone elses eyes doesnt mean it didnt help the person in more than one way, like they read your comment and decided your advice was terrible so they looked deeper for better advise

Quote Originally Posted by CptAmericaX View Post
    this is like a kid slitting hit wrists for attention, omg Its a forum with some cool people and good advice just because you gave some stupid advice in someone elses eyes doesnt mean it didnt help the person in more than one way, like they read your comment and decided your advice was terrible so they looked deeper for better advise
    Whatever dude.. I have my faults I have readily admitted them.. JUST FVCKING DROP IT .. wow unreal .. OK I MADE A MISTAKE.

For what it's worth call me a drama queen, I don't care. BG tell me my name should be PINK. I don't care. CptAmerica tell me I am like a kid slitting his wrists for attention, I DON'T CARE !!

I am seeking professional help for me issues, and I have learned from conversations with some people here that I should drop all the stuff I have been saying and focus on why I AM really here.. Bodybuilding/AAS/Diet/Workout ADVICE !!

So I am asking NICELY.. drop this !! And don't act like all of you who are making ignorant comments haven't at one point in your life been through the ringer and had shitty stuff happen to you.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    im just saying man when I had my problem with everyone I had to wait till I got home to tell everyone that I wasnt just a guy acting tough that I really enjoyed doing what I do..... and never once did I feal the need to cry over a board man.... I mean realy if it meant that much I know its against the rules but make a new account and the beautiful thing is its the internet and your a new person all over a again you have a new chance to be cool. Or you can just NGAF like me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information