View Poll Results: SHOULD I STAY OR GO??

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay Bro STAY !!!

12 27.91%
  • Dude Get The Hell out of Here.. You are Not WANTED !!

10 23.26%
  • Man You are an idiot.. why are you even Doing such a stupid thing??

21 48.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Angry It has been brought to my attention that

I am not WANTED here... so I AM GOING TO LET YOU GUYS BE THE JUDGE OF THAT...

Majority rules...

A poll...

That will expire in 72 hours... so at 9:20pm on MAY 31st The Poll will close...

I will keep it anonymous... so no one sees the results of such....

AND AT THE END IF THERE IS MORE STAY'S THAN GO'S THEN I WILL OF COURSE ... STAY BUT IF THERE IS MORE GO'S... I will politely BOW my Head and gracefully walk away Never to be heard of at this FORUM again...

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO ...

LET THE POLL BEGIN !!!
    Last edited by The Deuce; 05-28-2009 at 07:23 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    so where is the poll?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I love you, i want your children...

J/k

Bro its good to have you around so stay...

I'll fess up I called you an idiot and stay.What brought this on?PS maybe fix that caplocks button and you won't get so much sh!t.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Man You are an idiot.. why are you even Doing such a stupid thing?

Why brother?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I dont know what you did but i still voted to leave for some reason.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Who cares what other people think............as long as ur not an asshole or mean to people and you are helpful and kind then I say stay..........

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    its an interent forum....

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    ya dont be seeking attention cause you pride got hurt stay - even though i voted leave - i want to see if you will follow thru

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    A WELL respected Member of the Forum.. who has been here for a long time.. I wont mention who, SAID that I give bad advice constantly.. I am out to hurt people.. I dont know what I am talking about... I should keep my mouth shut... and that I am a hypocrite ... SO i decided... "HEY I RESPECT THIS DUDE... LIKE FULLY.. I would never want him pissed off because man HE KNOWS HIS SH1T and has helped me out so much and I thought of him as an internet forum buddy of sorts.. and he doesn't like me... in fact says I am stupid and uneducated.. well maybe I shouldn't be here"

So I figured let the majority of the masses decide... It's pretty simple.. YES I KNOW THIS IS THE INTERNET... YES I KNOW IT ISN'T REAL LIFE....

But why stick around somewhere where I am not wanted or better yet respected to the point where I am being told the stuff posted by me is useless...

That's the reasoning behind this...

Immature and childish?? Maybe... but I would rather know than to not know and be somewhere I am not welcome.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    who r u?? i'll abstain till i read some of your posts..

no wait i have other things to do..

Bro, don't empower others in this manner, if you feel you like the community stay, if not go, it's a big world out there..

this is just a unique corner of it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    A WELL respected Member of the Forum.. who has been here for a long time.. I wont mention who, SAID that I give bad advice constantly.. I am out to hurt people.. I dont know what I am talking about... I should keep my mouth shut... and that I am a hypocrite ... SO i decided... "HEY I RESPECT THIS DUDE... LIKE FULLY.. I would never want him pissed off because man HE KNOWS HIS SH1T and has helped me out so much and I thought of him as an internet forum buddy of sorts.. and he doesn't like me... in fact says I am stupid and uneducated.. well maybe I shouldn't be here"

So I figured let the majority of the masses decide... It's pretty simple.. YES I KNOW THIS IS THE INTERNET... YES I KNOW IT ISN'T REAL LIFE....

But why stick around somewhere where I am not wanted or better yet respected to the point where I am being told the stuff posted by me is useless...

Immature and childish?? Maybe... but I would rather know than to not know and be somewhere I am not welcome.
    Who said this to you, was it Hollywood Jack??

Big
    A WELL respected Member of the Forum.. who has been here for a long time.. I wont mention who, SAID that I give bad advice constantly.. I am out to hurt people.. I dont know what I am talking about... I should keep my mouth shut...
    well it's been a couple months since I told anyone that, so I guess I'm in the clear...

stpete is offline Banned
    Can't please em all bro. And just the fact that you haven't been banned or suspended should tell you something.
    Stick around for a while longer. Just quit being so damn immature and childish. hahaha j/k

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Who said this to you, was it Hollywood Jack??

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

I assume you are talking about WarMachine?? From the thread in the in the anabolic area. HE comes off a little strong sometimes but I wouldnt take it so personal, always keep this is mind: "probably 60% of this forum is on drugs that promote the build up of testosterone in which promotes certain attitudes greater".

I ran into this asshole on here last week that was just giving this guy shit in the workout thread for NO reason at all and I just called him out for being a dick, but the guy he was verbally attacking didnt take it to heart. Move on past this, its really not a big deal at all........

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Do you date much? If so I would ask your friends, i am sure they are used to this kind of thing? Good luck I am not voting though.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    well it's been a couple months since I told anyone that, so I guess I'm in the clear...
    I call bs!

jbm

Just stay and have fun with us... lot's of hot girls pics and funny flamming. You will miss us I swear... lolol! you've been here since 2007 bro! It's not that easy to forget this site...

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    You can stay but you have to wear the pink "Drama Queen" tiara until someone more deserving comes along lol.

j/k

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

I said nothing of the sort. And retracted my comment about you being a hypocrite. You were right, it was uncalled for and i sincerely apologize for that. I have since posted a response.

Honestly mate, i think the Test has gotten the best of you here. I didnt mean to come off as such an ass, but after re-reading what i wrote i suppose it was a bit strong and there are better more constructive ways to voice my displeasure. Again, i apologize.

Read my post, and if there're still issues, me and you can work them out in private.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Lol... A couple months?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I voted for you to leave.
    I hate you and your advice.
    You are just here to hurt others.
    Please leave.

jk man!

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    DOUSH.........I ment to say deuce really I did...

You poll is saying right noow tht your an IDIOT. And I agree with your poll.

Your trippin bro let this shit go and hang out a while.

jbm

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I just wanna remind you gentlemen if anyone wants him gone you have 68 hours left to get your votes in.. otherwise you may never get the chance again.

lmao

Hunter is offline Grateful
    This is just stupid. If you want to stay then stay if not leave. That monkey humper is still here and he has been told to leave.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, I am not sure who you are I am an AR whore so I know most everyone. I say you stay.

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Can we vote AIDS boy out instead?

I have no idea who you are, so I have no idea what you're talking about, but in my opinion this thread is ridiculously gay.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    LMFAO @ Bigsexy and JBM!!! cold!

Warmachine has my respect. Not many people have the guts to step up and apologize when they deem appropriate. That takes integrity.

Deuce, you should consider this an opportunity to hone your credibility. It's easy to get pissed on the forum because someone was rude. I've been there myself. You decide whether to stay or go, don't let others choose.

This thread has gyno.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Youre monkey has gyno... Whore...

EDIT: I just realized i have 500 more posts than you... I feel like a whore now...
    Last edited by WARMachine; 05-28-2009 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Im actually the whore...

bushido3374 is offline Member
    I just went back and read the thread in question.

If I could, I'd change my vote from "This is stupid" to "stay".

You seem like a smart and sincere guy, Deuce. Both parties learned from that exchange. Just stay and let things blow over. This type of thing is bound to happen on a board where everyone is "TESTy".

Just stick around, ok?

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    leave if you are from Sudan, otherwise stay

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    ^ Youre monkey has gyno... Whore...

EDIT: I just realized i have 500 more posts than you... I feel like a whore now...
    You are a machine of whore, not war. You devilish bastard.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    You can stay but you have to wear the pink "Drama Queen" tiara until someone more deserving comes along lol.
    so funny, can admin pleasep hack in to the guys account and photo shop a tiara on his avatar...??? please
    j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    I said nothing of the sort. And retracted my comment about you being a hypocrite. You were right, it was uncalled for and i sincerely apologize for that. I have since posted a response.

Honestly mate, i think the Test has gotten the best of you here. I didnt mean to come off as such an ass, but after re-reading what i wrote i suppose it was a bit strong and there are better more constructive ways to voice my displeasure. Again, i apologize.

Read my post, and if there're still issues, me and you can work them out in private.

can we have dsm video tape that ?

Lol... A couple months?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    leave if you are from Sudan, otherwise stay
    ninjas are very funny

other replies are in bold

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    bro who doesnt like u on here?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to lay off the caps in some of your posts.

some of your posts make my eyes bleed.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Seriously?? Do we really need the "should I stay or should I go " Drama???

Why is there so much drama surrounding you Deuce?

Stay if you wanna stay, go if you wanna go,

You think everyone here loves me and my advice?........ok, well ....bad example cause they ALL LOVE ME.......LMAO.....

Who really give a fvck
    If we really think you are a hazard to other members, then you would be reported and watched, and ADMIN would decide,

so , that hasn't happened yet so CHILL BROTHER ease up on the drama, play nice with others and for crying out loud STOP having sex with MAD MATT !!!

jbm

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    now how the hell can ya argue with THIS logic ?!?!?!?!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information